Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever

Which universe you prefer?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

There will be Solar's bday ad's on all of those highlighted subway stops close to the company which is pretty awesome!

Thank you!!! Yes it's really awesome..hope that there will be lots of photos about it so I can enjoy it from so far away ^__^

• Like 1

Oh so good to see more tweets from RBW...hope that from now on they will be more active in general ^^

• Like 1

Hope that the double post don't bother anyone but it was suggested to me that this have more to do with this thread than the Moonsun one so here I am

Do not read if you don't want to know about new upsetting things....really don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyu6fjk19A&feature=youtu.be

I find this today...it is true??? someone know more?

Oh never mind I find a good translation

a person on Vlive have translated the video, still it worried me

심봉사

1 hour ago

I will translate whole Korean of video in that link. My English is really bad but I hope this can help you a little.

first : hello, It's Bbomoohamoo (uploader's nickname) Because this is really serious incident, I will tell you right now. Sasaeng fan said that he will kill Mamamoo. this is Youtube comment. It was on Seobaemoo's(nickname) video.

comment picture : Moomoo(Nickname of Sasaeng fan) said
"I will kill Mamamoo. I will blend beverage with hydrochloric acid and kill. Now I'm ...Sasaeng fan of Mamamoo."

What is wrong with him? Seobaemoo must be really astonished..
(Picture in 10s is comment of astonished Seobaemoo.)

Picture in 15s : Hello. It's RBW. We examined your matters for inquiry. If you saw that comment, or if you know who is Sasaeng fan, please send us screen shot through E mail. We will check again and carefully confirm, so don't worry about this. Thank you.

Small Picture next to this : Please check lunch box or beverage for Mamamoo again. Please...make sure the safety. There are some weird comments on Youtube. It can be just from person who want to attract attention, but we should be careful. Thank you.

22s : As you know, nickname of Sasaeng fan is 'Moomoo'. And it's really common nickname, so It will be really hard to find him or her.

Picture 25s : (I will summarize a little bit....) Even though RBW is airless company, we should believe them and find that Sasaeng fan. Mamamoo will receive beverage with huge smile and Sasaeng said..he or she will mix hydrochloric acid... Please think about this seriously and share this.

Picture 31s : This is reply from RBW this morning. They say that it will be hard to find comment because it's deleted. And they say if find similar comment, send the PDF screen shot of it.

39s : Even if you really love Mamamoo, Don't be Sasaeng fan..Picture in 9s say that there was another comment which said
'Who sholud I kill first? Yong sun??' and this is also deleted.

I hope you can understand my translation and if there are another moomoos who need my translation, please send this!

another person wrote: some kmoomoo have informed rbw about this and said that they will check on it .. so lets all hope that MAMAMOO will be alright.

I personally think that if things are really as they seem this person is quite clinically crazy and I am sure that RBW have all under control, but it upset me that our girl have become now so popular to have some death threats starting like this....

• Like 1

I asked this also in the Moonsun thread...I would like some help to find the lyrics for all MAMAMOO discography

I was able to find some songs but anywere I look there are songs that are missing...and with that I also would like to find good english trans for their songs....because I checked and when I look at the trans done by two different places the lyrics are a little bit different every time...and with my lack of knowledge of Korean I can't judge by myself what is the most correct english version available

maybe someone here can help me with that

Could you list the ones you've found so far? The thing about translating between 2 very different / unrelated languages is there are many instances where analogous phrases / words / concepts / grammatical structures don't exist. A translator will need to apply some interpretative magic in order for a sentence to retain most of it's original meaning. There may not be a "right" version :(

One example in Korean is: the subject in many sentences is dropped as you're supposed to glean it from context. However there's a certain amount of ambiguity especially if there're many subjects in the lyrics. This may lead to situations where an adjectival phrase is assigned to an incorrect subject etc.

I can try explaining why some of the differences exist, along with why a translator may have chosen to translate a stanza one way or another. For the songs without translations, I'll try my best to provide one with an as complete as possible battery of possible interpretations, with my preference on what I think is best.

^__^ thank you!!! I am using right now colorcodedlyrics.com that seem to be the website with the > of songs...some are still missing and a lot of Memory songs have no translation...I have looked also into kpoply.com but it have very few songs and vockpopcclyrics.wordpress.com and lyricsmode.com do not have the eng translation for the lyrics...and pop!gasa have the eng trans for some songs but not the romanization

I have also used a lot of YT videos and there the translations change a lot like even if I watch videos uploaded only by KBSWorld: there are 3 different translations for 3 different Decalcomanie performances even if the YT channel is the same....it's confusing

and it is even more difficult to find their collaborations or Solar emotions songs

Edited by MadameVastra

Mostly I hope for new sub-units for this new concert....because they all are great and mix up things is always good when every person is so talented that can pull it off without a problem anything

I also hope for a come back like Melting, timing wise, because it give them enough time to carefully create their new album...and yep I hope for a full album when the come back will happen

A thing that I am waiting like a drug addicted is that Bizent finally put up the international shipping section so I will be finally able to buy their physical albums, some of their awesome merchandising and the DVD of the concert when it will be finally released

• Like 2

I have 2 questions releted to Mamamoo music and International fans

I have no doubts when it comes to Mamamoo about spent my money on their cds...like 24 hours after discovering their music I, go out to put money in my card, go home and buy all their albums on Itunes...and now I am waiting to buy from their official website to buy them as physical albums as well

But about physical sales till now:

1- so about that, due to the fact that no official website is still available for foreign fans, where do you have bought your Mamamoo albums till now?

I ask because I know that not every selling place is legit or add to the counted numbers of sells for an artists when rankings are calculated

and about rankings and digital sales:

2- I would like to be actually prepared when their next album will be released, so I am searching for ways that my buying their album will be actually taking in account by k-pop official charts or ways to stream their songs on a korean music website, I heard that there are ways but I was able only to ask to a korean moomoo that didn't know english so our conversation was odd and not very helpful

Some of you does it? Like have you joined one of those websites and buy or stream the songs from there?

Itunes sales are not counted for charts ranking so I would not mind to buy their next work in a place that give an hand when charts are involved....if fees are not astronomical I will not mind to change my way to buy their digital albums at all if I know that a different way help them more

• Like 2

Check this site out it has a lot of info about stores that sell albums and report to Hanteo/Gaon.

http://moomoo-cafe.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=141

Also here is how to get a melon pass: https://tinyurl.com/melonpass

I love you LOL

Thank you for all the informations ^_^

Sent from my SM-T210 using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 1

Someone know how many seats were available for the Moosical Courtain Call when they opened the presale for the fanclub only?

I am asking to get a feeling about how many addittional tickets they can put on sale on the 9...I have friends that due to some pop ups on interparks were not able to pay for their seats in time the first time so they will try their luck again

• Like 1

Nice!!! ahh i miss the usual harmonies in the song but it was still a p nice cover. 

its interesting to hear them doing the rap parts, they were actually not bad, but it shows how clear byul's diction is and how her flow is smoother. 

Definetly agree...I love love love how Moonbyul rap

And even if I don't know korean she make it easy for me to follow her words even during live performances

The lives are usually the most difficults when it comes to rap, sometimes I don't understand even what italian rappers are saying because the diction is messy...so one of the 1st thing I noticed about her is how she rap so clearly that even in another language I can heard all the words that she say

And yep the performances were good but it was so strange to listen to them LOL...so much so that I added by myself some harmonies even if I can't sing at all

• Like 1

I can't even imagine how much the Moosical Dvd it will come to cost

I want the best package ever and moomoos are all in for the 5discks option, that sometimes groups put out, so that all the concert dates can be included plus some behind the scenes but the price of it would be scary crazy

...I need to save more money for sure

%EB%8B%A8%EC%B2%B4.jpg?type=w1200

Probably this is my fav comeback performance....hope they will post also a video about it to know more about this VR shooting

• Like 3

Guys, I think I need help. I've spent the last few days wasting my life away on Youtube watching nothing but Mamamoo videos, over and over again. I've even lost some sleep because of it. I've become an addict. Anyone know where I can go to join a Mamamoo Addicts Anonymous meeting?

There is no cure but welcome to the club LOL

Mamamoo are dangerous because when you discover them you want to know more about them, but, and this is the real problem of my addict, the more I know about them the more I was slayed and amazed by their everything....vocals, talent, beauty, charms, craziness, cuteness, dance...soooooooooooo it become impossible to get out of it...and Mamamoo are so un considering of the rest of the world

Like there is a real need to perform like that every time? I would need at least one performance that left me like "mhe what a pity this is not so good" to be able to rest for a little while

But noooooooooooooo sir, every time that I think that they can't pull out a better performance or cover they attack me with a new stage..why oh why they have to be great every time? so I keep being slayed, left here to die a little bit more and find myself more in love with them

There is no cure!

They don't fight fairly

• Like 2

GUYS IS THERE A LIMITED EDITION MELTING ALBUM OSMFJFNFKF WHYA

well there is the kihno one but it is not a physical album

oooh btw this is pretty dope...new ads have been added for the Solar's day...I envy K-moomoos so much

How cool it is to start the day having Solar face all around you on your way to school or work?

Talking about starting the day in a good mood!!!!!

I wonder if Solar's have saw them yet..the first ads were added when she was on vacation

C4JrlRPWAAAkG3u.jpg

C4JrkfEWAAEm6ub.jpg

C4JrjvUWMAADA-8.jpg

C4Jriz1WYAECfbV.jpg

C4ICXk6WcAIVJx6.jpg

C4ICYEsWYAAae14.jpg

C4ICXyyWAAMUkJs.jpg

https://twitter.com/han_christy/status/829227377783926784

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 9

Can I ask all of you what are your favorite side tracks from all their albums? (for Melting you can choose 2 if you want due to the fact that it have a lot of tracks)

And between them what song is the 1 that you would have loved to have as a single?

for me

Hello: ooooh it's hard...Baton Touch or I do me....uhmmmmm...I love them both.....the struggle is real....okay...I chose Baton Touch because I would have loved to have a video music about them all dancing like they did during the Moosical...or even how they first performed the song, with silly individual dances

Piano Man: well Love Lane deserved a proper MV in my opinion...but all things counted I have to choose Gentleman

Pink Funky: damn so many side tracks....I love all the songs so much....how to choose...maybe I should have put the 2 tracks option also here....okay today I choose No No No but take in mind that tomorrow I would have probably go for another track

Melting: another really hard one....oh thank me..I can choose two tracks LOL....uhmmmmm...still hard.....okay...I choose Cat Fight....annnnnnnnnnnnd......uhmmmmmmmm...... Funky Boy

Memory:....well I can not not choose Moderato LOL

And between them all I would have loved to have Cat Fight as a proper single...to see it performed on shows and have a MV....aaaaaaaaaaaah.....my dream

LOL I wanted to add this thread on the fancafe but someone else had my same idea....we moomoos think in the same way :derp:

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 4

Don't mind it I have found my personal translator LO

L

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ahaha I can feel your stress! We have a few translators who post on her who might be able to help you such as Yoongi.

Before entering into the Mamamoo rainbow hole of awesomness I was used to say "This is chinese for me" as in = "I can't understand it".....now it has changed to a more apt "This is korean for me" LOL

Hope to change that soon, but I am still learning their alphabet right now...so I need more time :twitch:

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 1

Uhm, for anyone who's posted or quoted the fan cafe manager's message. If and when you can, please edit your posts to remove it.

There's a specific line in it that goes:

In order to keep the Mamamoo members completely unaware of this event. you ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY have to refrain from posting or mentioning this on the fan cafe, SNS (social network service), any other communities there are.

I can send you a translation if you want to know what the rest of it is.

A person has already contacted me privately to give me the translation so I have deleted my own post...and now I was about to send a private message to the other member that have quoted me

so the problem should be removed right away

Thank you for the help by the way..really appreciated

Ps: It was the very firsttime that I have received a pm from them so I really didn't know it was any kind of problem to ask for help

And I only get the part that it was a kind of secret but sorry the Google trans have not given me any kind of information about not post it somewhere else...

So i try my best

Edited by MadameVastra
  • Like 1

By the way I need to give a freaking big shout out to K-moomoos...they help you right away at any given moment

Really love the community and they go all gaga about foreign love towards Mamamoo ^__^

They are so cool

• Like 5

If I can ask, can someone PM me about what this event is? I would love joining in if possible in anyways. Anything to make our girls happy is happy day for me. 

^____^ eheheheheh.....love Mamamoo so much!!!

Edited by MadameVastra