Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Welp since October probably not going to happen can they come back on my birthday next month????

Looking more and more like early November for the actual comeback. I'm still holding on for some sort of digital release for October. 

I think at the very soonest, mid-November *side-eyes at the first November schedule* RBW, if you read this, I hope you give the girls decent time to prepare and stop scheduling them for every single thing two weeks (or more) before the actual comeback

To lighten the mood, what do we think might be the theme of the comeback song?

so not concept (like alice in wonderland) but for example "first love" or "partying with friends"

to be honest, im going to go with "independent women" kind of theme....

Is mamamoo cultwo apperance subbed yet?

if its not on the mamamoo trans index it may not be yet....

To lighten the mood, what do we think might be the theme of the comeback song?

so not concept (like alice in wonderland) but for example "first love" or "partying with friends"

to be honest, im going to go with "independent women" kind of theme....

if its not on the mamamoo trans index it may not be yet....

I would like a song not about a guy and a "independent woman" who slays song too cause who wouldn't fit it better that MMM?

• Like 2

I would like a song not about a guy and a "independent woman" who slays song too cause who wouldn't fit it better that MMM?

Same. The ending of the New York video irked me a bit (why does the dude even have to do be there at all?) and I'm a guy.

• Like 1

Same. The ending of the New York video irked me a bit (why does the dude even have to do be there at all?) and I'm a guy.

ah yeah - same about the ending to NY MV

im not anti men or anything but because kpop gg are so saturated with "I MUST DO THIS TO GET THIS MANS ATTENTION AND MAKE HIM LOVE ME" it was kinda refreshing to have mmm that made songs about wanting someone but not making the song revolve around the person (if that makes sense)

something like a single ladies for mmm theme would mean I died happy tho

• Like 4

^^^

Laughing so hard at this. They should be more creative with the plot if they gonna have MV with story.

(still hoping for the other version KBS has)

I want something with powerful message for women out there (like Aah Oop!) or just girls having fun without lying to her bf :imstupid:

• Like 2

Yeah, one of the reasons I was drawn to 2ne1 was because everyone else was like 'Oppa notice me' and 2ne1 came crashing onto the scene like 'I don't need you m8'. It's a nice change from the norm. I don't mind a bit of 'oppa notice me' occasionally, but there's too much of it in kpop for me. Honestly, I think Mamamoo have a good balance of both so far.

I'm probably biased against  'oppa notice me' songs because they are not made for my demographic :P.

I'd love for Mamamoo to go completely off the subject of love and do some good old social commentary Sunny Hill style! It was so refreshing when Sunny Hill got into the limelight with songs like Midnight Circus and The Grasshopper Song.

• Like 3

Or just let this cutie ease all the tension within this thread!

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile247.uf.daum.net

Is there somewhere that has all of Wheein's "Photoshoot" type pictures she posted in one place?

• Like 1

No!!!! I WASNT READY.

I

WASNT

READY

BUT WHEN WERE WE EVER READY??

I wonder what kind of guest role Moon Byul will have on the korean version of entourage. I hope her acting is less cheesy than start love which I just finished watching  :happy:

Also the 4th nov would kinda make sense as thats entourages premiere date and it features mamamoo in the episode... it would be a shame to not take advantage of that much promo/media coverage (this adaptation is already due to be simultaneously aired in 8 or 9 asian countries i think)....

My delulu fangirl heart wants to believe mamamoo have recorded the theme song....

I wonder what kind of guest role Moon Byul will have on the korean version of entourage. I hope her acting is less cheesy than start love which I just finished watching :happy:

Forgot to quote ya... in the original entourage any celebrities and singers played exagerrated versions of themselves so id love if it was like lee seunggi in the producers.... either so OTT in line with his image or a complete 180 (praying for ladykiller byul or man hungry byul lol). But either way im excited

Forgot to quote ya... in the original entourage any celebrities and singers played exagerrated versions of themselves so id love if it was like lee seunggi in the producers.... either so OTT in line with his image or a complete 180 (praying for ladykiller byul or man hungry byul lol). But either way im excited

I'd like to have ladykiller and man hungry byul, need to get to get everyone on board  :stud:

I'd like to have ladykiller and man hungry byul, need to get to get everyone on board :stud:

I am so okay with this! And conservatively dressed hwasa that never famces to work.... bwahahaha im so excited tho because i know mamamoo are so good natured so they will more than likely do any role with a good sense of humour too.

Ladykiller byul ftw tho

I am so okay with this! And conservatively dressed hwasa that never famces to work.... bwahahaha im so excited tho because i know mamamoo are so good natured so they will more than likely do any role with a good sense of humour too.

Ladykiller byul ftw tho

greasy ladykiller is what got me on board... 

I watched piano man back when it was released and even back then Moonbyul stood out to me but they had so few songs at the time I just went back to my usual groups. 2014 was a dark kpop year for me. 

side note I just realised I used to see you in Momo's thread.

greasy ladykiller is what got me on board... 

I watched piano man back when it was released and even back then Moonbyul stood out to me but they had so few songs at the time I just went back to my usual groups. 2014 was a dark kpop year for me. 

side note I just realised I used to see you in Momo's thread.

tbh anyone that doesn't associate byul with greasy ladykiller concerns me - jk for those of you that don't!

mamamoo saved kpop tbh - thank you mamamoo-nim for your contribution to de pop de la korea.

haha yes I used to be very active in the momo thread and then people complained cos I posted a lot of content in one day so now I lurk and just adore momo for ha visuals and dancing. I may return who knows? lol

tbh anyone that doesn't associate byul with greasy ladykiller concerns me - jk for those of you that don't!

mamamoo saved kpop tbh - thank you mamamoo-nim for your contribution to de pop de la korea.

haha yes I used to be very active in the momo thread and then people complained cos I posted a lot of content in one day so now I lurk and just adore momo for ha visuals and dancing. I may return who knows? lol

You were?! :shock:  Maybe I need to use honorific cuz that means you're my OH elderly! :imstupid:

Momo saved me from not buying more Kpop albums. Now I'm supporting Mamamoo physical sales thanks to her inspiration! :meow:

You were?! :shock:  Maybe I need to use honorific cuz that means you're my OH elderly! :imstupid:

Momo saved me from not buying more Kpop albums. Now I'm supporting Mamamoo physical sales thanks to her inspiration! :meow:

haha yas! pretty sure I was there in the threads early days! and momo helped your mamamoo purchase? is there anything that j line queen cant do?

I am everyones elderly LOL :._.:

• Like 1

Who thinks we're getting an album/mini-album (not single) cover art actually showing all MAMAMOO this time??  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

I personally don't think so. I've liked the consistency of their cover art. As a matter of fact we could speculate on the color theme that might be used... :donthinkso:

Showing them should be kept for an ultimate album comeback or something bigger I think..

• Like 1

Who thinks we're getting an album/mini-album (not single) cover art actually showing all MAMAMOO this time??  :imstupid:  :imstupid:

I personally don't think so. I've liked the consistency of their cover art. As a matter of fact we could speculate on the color theme that might be used... :donthinkso:

Showing them should be kept for an ultimate album comeback or something bigger I think..

I'd be surprised if they suddenly went with a group picture album cover. Not that I would mind it, but I rather like the simple but bold graphics of their album covers up to know.

Maybe they could do a mix of the two though? Like during KCON in NY they had this intro montage where there were silhouettes of them on the screen. An album cover with their silhouettes could look nice. 

Btw, I think I saw you in the BT*S thread. Are you a fellow ArmyMoomoo?