Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

I have to agree with Lene on the vocal strain. Not only the events and concerts they have to attend, but the working behind the scenes they did (their own stuffs and featurings Wheesa get on frequent basis). I can just hope they rest their voice whenever they have a mini break (no schedule for work ANYWHERE).

Sigh. Let's stop talking about this since the Twitter atmosphere stresses me out.

So guys, what do you think of the new song list Mamamoo did for their live stages? I personally love it so much.

Here's the list:

Hihihaheho

Don't Be Happy

Girl Crush

I Miss You

Words Don't Come Easy

New York

UOAY

While it seems a lot (and also worried me bcs that means they sing longer than usual), I'm glad they perform a new list so that people knows about their side-tracks :)

The list looks good. Words Dont Come Easy is an underrated song. Glad to have that on your list. :smile:

Vocal strain... well, I ddont want to scare anyone, but listening to all the idols telling their own story from the show Sugar Man, it's a terrible thing that ended careers of many.

I don't know if just me or some already noticed, Wheein sounded not herself on either Masked Singer or her Sugar Man appearance. Compare her to a year ago, she's certainly showing signs... :horror:

I can't quote you, Momo..

Idk about Sugarman, she sounds the same to me. But on Masked Singer, she had a cold at that time AND she needed to disguise her vocal too :)

I have to agree with Lene on the vocal strain. Not only the events and concerts they have to attend, but the working behind the scenes they did (their own stuffs and featurings Wheesa get on frequent basis). I can just hope they rest their voice whenever they have a mini break (no schedule for work ANYWHERE).

Sigh. Let's stop talking about this since the Twitter atmosphere stresses me out.

So guys, what do you think of the new song list Mamamoo did for their live stages? I personally love it so much.

Here's the list:

Hihihaheho

Don't Be Happy

Girl Crush

I Miss You

Words Don't Come Easy

New York

UOAY

While it seems a lot (and also worried me bcs that means they sing longer than usual), I'm glad they perform a new list so that people knows about their side-tracks :)

Hihihaheho and Don't Be Happy are my faves songs from them, they deserve more love   :chu:

Edited by MagusMi

Here's the list:

Hihihaheho

Don't Be Happy

Girl Crush

I Miss You

Words Don't Come Easy

New York

UOAY

I like what I've seen of these recent performances.  The song selection and non-choreo highlights their vocal skill and has a more relaxed and intimate feel.   You can see them react and respond to the fans, which is always my favorite part.

Just watched their first IS2 performance  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: the harmonies were perfect  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:

Their performance will only get better from there :chu:

Dare we hope for another IS2 appearance during the upcoming promotional season?  :lub:

My biggest concern isn't only their health and vocal strain but the girls losing their passion for singing and performing because they're so overworked

My biggest concern isn't only their health and vocal strain but the girls losing their passion for singing and performing because they're so overworked

Now that I never see happening. All four girls absolutely adore music. Most of them went through the grueling process of trainee life just to have a chance at achieving their dreams. You don't try that hard for so long unless you have a passion that never burns out. 

Mamamoo is literally the last group I would ever expect to lose interest in singing to go do something like acting, like other idols frequently do.

They are all notorious hard-workers. Every time Solar goes on Duet Festival, it's mentioned how obsessed she is with practice, and the girls themselves have talked about how long they'll spend in the studio re-recording the same segments due to Solar's perfectionism.

I think they're all like that  :lol:

Edited by YamaChan
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

'People'? I was the only one as far as I could see making those comments. Also, I'm in my right to go to the bashing thread whenever I want. I voiced my opinion here, said what I needed to say (got negged for it) and that's it. I'm not interested in discussing things with you or anyone else, easy as that.

And I wasn't mocking/shading YOU. My comment was directed at all the MooMoos on the fancafe, twitter, tumblr and OH who sounded like they were making excuses for RBW's incompetency. Only thing I did was expressing my opinion on THE THINGS WE KNEW at the time. I never created some bullshit rumors about what I think it happened.

Lmao, you can quote me if you want instead of visiting my profile and making petty remarks.

lbr i clicked on ya profile and command+w that shit 3 seconds later there's nothing to it lkdalksjdasklf

i'm the one being petty? :>

who's the one who needed to go the bashing thread just because some disagreements came up in a discussion  :imstupid:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Well, we can't expect everyone to hold hands and sing 1cm Taller than You around a campfire, but at least we can try and be civil towards each other.

And we really should not neg people in this thread just because we disagree with someone's opinion. This thread has been really great thus far as a place where we can lay out different opinions and agree to disagree. Please, let's keep it like that? What happens in other threads should not be brought over here.

Edited by LaRue
  • Like 6

Can we just draw a line in the sand and jump over it?

At the end of the day we all love Mamamoo and we all just want what's best for them.

Any personal problems people have with each other shouldn't be fought out on the official thread.

raw

• Like 7

Can we just draw a line in the sand and jump over it?

At the end of the day we all love Mamamoo and we all just want what's best for them.

Any personal problems people have with each other shouldn't be fought out on the official thread.

raw

Come on people, it's so tiring to discuss with each other and it leads to nowhere.

Let's just share our love for the girls cuz that's the point of the thread

Hopefully they drop a date and any some kind of teaser or clue for the upcoming comeback this week. A November comeback is becoming more likely now (probably two weeks for all the teasers and such and for the girls to have a full rest and preparation). Maybe another pre-release song?

Edited by acadz_

Their performance will only get better from there :chu:

Their second performance was even better and third one was pretty good. I can believe IS2 has invited them to perform there so much. I don't watch the show regularly so I just assumed idols would only perform there maybe one or twice a year.

Edit: when did moonbyul get so greasy? I'm going through the translated videos and so far around feb 2015 and there is not a trace of moonbyul so far.

Edited by silverlining

lol i never been gone here

im just lurking here lol

you lurking pro you

I'm thinking they still might come back on nov 4th or 11th for their comeback. praying for nov 4th tho because i genuinely feel MMM could go head to head with hyorin and give her a damn good run for her money (i love hyorins vocals doe)

cool peeps, ill move past it if others do.

you lurking pro you

I'm thinking they still might come back on nov 4th or 11th for their comeback. praying for nov 4th tho because i genuinely feel MMM could go head to head with hyorin and give her a damn good run for her money (i love hyorins vocals doe)

cool peeps, ill move past it if others do.

Yeah same, my highly inaccurate sixth sense predicts that they might make a comeback on November but ya know it's just sixth sense

When everyone else believed that Mamamoo would cb on August w/ Moosical, the only one that thought otherwise... six months ago... was B.O....

Now that November is approaching, I am going to boldly predict that the CB will be on Early November. And yes, it's possible that the cb will be on November 4th, but take it with a grain of salt (because that way if I am incorrect then I can dismiss it Kappa)

Edited by Barack Oppama

When everyone else believed that Mamamoo would cb on August w/ Moosical, the only one that thought otherwise... six months ago... was B.O....

Now that November is approaching, I am going to boldly predict that the CB will be on Early November. And yes, it's possible that the cb will be on November 4th, but take it with a grain of salt (because that way if I am incorrect then I can dismiss it Kappa)

im putting my faith in ur words  :rlytearpls:

What part of 'I don't want to discuss this with anyone' didn't you understand? Work on those reading skills and come back to me  :rolleyes: I don't need yours or anyone's permission to post on that thread, if your petty self can't take it then that's not on me.

And don't ever quote again.

aye soufflé girl, what's good?! :imstupid:

R-E-L-A-X, MooMoos! 

Here. Let Yeba cast a spell of peace within this radish field

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile291.uf.daum.net

Or just let this cutie ease all the tension within this thread!

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile247.uf.daum.net

Angel Line to the rescue!  :chu:

• Like 6

R-E-L-A-X, MooMoos! 

Here. Let Yeba cast a spell of peace within this radish field

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile291.uf.daum.net

Or just let this cutie ease all the tension within this thread!

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile247.uf.daum.net

Angel Line to the rescue!  :chu:

Yamachan love your latest vid. :3 Thanks for putting the headphone warning lol. XD

For the farm - let this Pup into your life. Look at this cutie being all happy and lively.

siggif2_by_kaichi1342-dala8h5.gif

• Like 4