Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

it is Rokkugo lyrics lmao idk what they meant by that. what does that song have to do with this lol

The one thing that is pretty noticeable in that song is the fact that it's spelled backwards and the word gokkuro means "opposite", if I'm not mistaken. So, maybe it has something to do with that?

Funny that earlier today I was browsing about this song. And now it's ended up as a clue... am I being a psychic now?

Edited by AbsoluteGarbage

The one thing that is pretty noticeable in that song is the fact that it's spelled backwards and the word gokkuro means "opposite", if I'm not mistaken. So, maybe it has something to do with that?

Funny that earlier today I was browsing about this song. And now it's ended up as a clue... am I being a psychic now?

interesting. i've listened to that song for god knows how many times but i didn't know that. that 3rd hint's difficulty is 5 stars after all i think i'll give up. i see you have the potential to be a psychic, why don't you try guessing the secret codes.  :hurr:

interesting. i've listened to that song for god knows how many times but i didn't know that. that 3rd hint's difficulty is 5 stars after all i think i'll give up. i see you have the potential to be a psychic, why don't you try guessing the secret codes.  :hurr:

My bet is on the whole "opposite" and reverse thing. Even so, I'm still not sure since it's so random to put the first two clues with the last one. The first two clues are so closely related but the last one?

Also, one of the members (I don't know his name) was cross-dressing in the Rokkugo music video. Could it be the reverse of UOAY?

We'll see.

My bet is on the whole "opposite" and reverse thing. Even so, I'm still not sure since it's so random to put the first two clues with the last one. The first two clues are so closely related but the last one?

Also, one of the members (I don't know his name) was cross-dressing in the Rokkugo music video. Could it be the reverse of UOAY?

We'll see.

you mean Heechul? oh it could be. so the 3rd hint could be related to the story plot of the mv then. 

also 20 minutes left!!

Seriously, eSNa is like the fifth, hidden member of Mamamoo. They're so close together and always so related. Even in "No No No" track (Pink Funky album) there was a part where eSNa's voice is clearly heard.

• Like 1

you mean Heechul? oh it could be. so the 3rd hint could be related to the story plot of the mv then. 

also 20 minutes left!!

Heechul making a cameo in the MV will be amazing

also 20 minutes left!!

Wait, it was Heechul? I thought it was another member! I know Heechul (he's the mother of Red Velvet)

Maybe it's because I don't know much about SJ that I find it hard to differentiate between some of members since they look alike sometimes.

Heechul making a cameo in the MV will be amazing

Well, that's another interesting guess.

There you go.

922-90001-011712.jpg

The oxygen tank designed specifically for radishes.

THANKS SO MUCH FAM  :rlytearpls:

FUCKING MY AM I IN CLASS RIGHT NOW  :cry:  :cry:

Ahhhh! That was so good! Why do I have to be stuck at work?! I can't react to my heart's content here.

But the song is easily their funkiest track since Ahh Oop! I loved it.

Did you guys notice that the MV showcases the rare ships? Like Lea-Mak in the early part of the MV, and then Rapper Line (with their Dab Dab outfit).

Also, concerning the clues... I can't even think of anything right now. My guess has been proven wrong. And I don't care that much since I'm too busy enjoying the song.

I definitely feel this is Wheebyul's song and I love it - kinda love the subtle parts that Hwasa and Solar sang but it didn't overshadow it. loooooved it

• Like 1

Did you guys notice that the MV showcases the rare ships? Like Lea-Mak in the early part of the MV, and then Rapper Line (with their Dab Dab outfit).

Also, concerning the clues... I can't even think of anything right now. My guess has been proven wrong. And I don't care that much since I'm too busy enjoying the song.

totally!

tho now im convinced they read OH and know of our thirst for more of those ships.

I am going to make the craziest guess ever you guys... their next song is titled broadway.

Id believe it!!!! Or its the name of a classic broadway song or title

Sent from my SM-G925F using OneHallyu mobile app

I am going to make the craziest guess ever you guys... their next song is titled broadway. 

Or maybe the album title?

But how does this all relate to the third clue?