Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Is this RBW PR department approved???

Also... ew.

Sent from my SM-G925F using OneHallyu mobile app

I can feel so much bitter in that ew you wrote. Gurl you and me both. LMAO 

Oh my goodness. Their new song sounds amazing! Those teasers have given me just enough to last until the 21st. But everything about the song just sounds so well put together already.

Please slay me with no mercy, Mamamoo. 

I woke up in a daze this morning after passing out from a long work week, but these short teasers got me woke! The song is so funky.

CskQQjPUkAEkDe2.jpg

This is so cute lol, I'd feel proud too 'cause it looks difficult to make ;_;

Wow! Wheein is going to be blown away when she sees the new room her unni built for her  :hurr:

Also HALP! I can't stop playing that teaser video! The song is already too good  :cry:

Edited by YamaChan

I just wanna say thank you to the person who post that amazing link that has a compilation of English sub videos, I've been looking for so many videos that has been blocked on YouTube and can't find them, but that link is seriously the best. It's the life guide of international moomoo. Thank you very much.

Oh, and also this is my first time posting here, it's just that I'm the kind of person who normally lurks instead of posting.

• Like 8

New York teaser

DEAD  :rlytearpls:

heres a super clear version

Lets take a moment to say a few prayers for Sabii 1997-2016 

also MOONBYUL'S RAP PART!!!! from KBS preview

I'M DECEASED. SHE LOOKS SO FINE.

edit: youtube link

RIP  :cry:

CskQQjPUkAEkDe2.jpg

This is so cute lol, I'd feel proud too 'cause it looks difficult to make ;_;

solar always knows how to revive me  :rlytearpls:

I just wanna say thank you to the person who post that amazing link that has a compilation of English sub videos, I've been looking for so many videos that has been blocked on YouTube and can't find them, but that link is seriously the best. It's the life guide of international moomoo. Thank you very much.

Oh, and also this is my first time posting here, it's just that I'm the kind of person who normally lurks instead of posting.

Mamamoo-Trans is a real life saver and stan producer lmao

Enjoy them and welcome to the thread.  :chu:

Cringe at wgm but goddddaaaaaaamm at Solar and her outfit

• Like 5

Every day I'm more convinced that Whasa is a goddess.

She's not even my bias or bias wrecker (Solar and WheeIn), but she has this godlike, I don't know if it's the attitude, posture, or whatever, but there is something that enhances her above all. 

I think it would be wise to light a candle on Whasa's name every time we seek wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, mathematics, strength, war strategy, arts, crafts, and/or skills.

My two cents. Bye.

Welcome to the club. :happy:

Hwasa has splendid control of her voice, and her vocal line is what I personally prefer.

BTW, are most people going by Hwasa or Whasa? Because I'm used to the "H" first, but. :wut:

Obligatory long time lurker, new user.

I wanted to throw something in the room regarding KBS' Happy together:

Maybe wheein didn't talk much? She was on the show alone and if you look at other appearances from mamamoo, they all seem to be on the shy side regarding variety. just a thought.

Most younger idols don't speak much on that show. And I think having five hosts on there really doesn't help. Everyone's trying to find edit time (be seen on TV), so. :wth:

I think with this group, variety is not a priority? Because most of the time the idol needed to study the show and be prepared of what to do once there. Mamamoo did great on Weekly Idols (2 appearances? I loved both).

moonbyul_traditional_by_kaichi1342-dai52

I bought some new Inks and decided to do a Moonbyul fanart with it. :ahmagah:  Because she so damn gorgeous.

I can't wait for the 21st. New York is pretty much stuck on my head now. ~~~What's Up New York~~~~saranghe ~~~ Im pretty sure I'm getting the lyrics wrong in my head though XD. 

Edited by kaichi
  • Like 4

Will they perform New York at music shows or just release the video?? SInce it is a pre-release and all.

Will they perform New York at music shows or just release the video?? SInce it is a pre-release and all.

Hmm I don't think we know yet but I'm hoping they do since 1cm and I Miss You were pre-releases but they still performed them on music shows.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Just a couple more days now. I can make it. We can make it.

Damn, after Jay Z and Alicia Keys' New York anthem, I can't believe we're gonna have another one, and it's from Mamamoo!

• Like 1