Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

@ Jack&Jill LET ME SEE HWASA'S THIGHS IN THEIR FULL GLORY and more pictures. 

They all look amazing, though. Moonbyul killed me  :hurr:

• Like 2

Seeing Wheein and Moonbyul so polite (hands crossed ol'Korean style)... They are like royal princess. :smile:

then there's hwasa just not giving a flying f*ck!

Yes! Gabriella and Gabrielle are such beautiful names, they give me that calming feeling. Gabriella Jung :rlytearpls:

I totally agree about Byul... SHY BUT FLIRTY

what the hell is that combo, Byul ah?? :har:

Yeah apparently Solar's unnie is in the UK now studying, so at least their fam should be rich for being able to send one of their kids to the UK. Speaking of which I wonder if @Kayden411 knows about this..... :hurr:

I AM TRYING TO FIND MY SISTER IN LAW.... tfw kim yonghee isn't actually a mad common name in the UK... PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS

im hormonal bc of kim yongsun. ok best abs in mamamoo, seriously. 

i can't believe kim yongsun is out there, with those abs... and im not touching them, most likely never will in my life. What a waste, what am i living for then?! 

^ ME RN

• Like 1

i can't believe kim yongsun is out there, with those abs... and im not touching them, most likely never will in my life. What a waste, what am i living for then?! 

Me every single day of my life ^^

then there's hwasa just not giving a flying f*ck!

I AM TRYING TO FIND MY SISTER IN LAW.... tfw kim yonghee isn't actually a mad common name in the UK... PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS

^ ME RN

Ya man LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND HER :har:

Ya man LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND HER :har:

Trust me itll be all over this thread with proofshots!

Trust me itll be all over this thread with proofshots!

OMG please do! 

I wonder if Kayden is still alive with all the Solar's new pics. I must say she's sooo gorgeous!

No. I died. Currently attempting to revive myself.... but my ghost is typing this for me.

I only just recovered The Celebrity and then saw sexyback and now her abs are out to kill me... please.... someone tell ha to go easy on me... i want dat tteokkbokki fam

Edited by Kayden411
  • Like 1

No. I died. Currently attempting to revive myself.... but my ghost is typing this for me.

I only just recovered The Celebrity and then saw sexyback and now her abs are out to kill me... please.... someone tell ha to go easy on me... i want dat tteokkbokki fam

I know! She's so fit. ^.^ I envy her haha. You need to stay alive but I feel you. :D

I know! She's so fit. ^.^ I envy her haha. You need to stay alive but I feel you. :D

Please help bring kayden back to life. She is mad fit mate. I want to waifu ha

Oh! Maybe that explains why Solar is much better at English than the other members. Her unnie probably speaks to her in English (?)

I also assumed she had a thing for languages or something, but this makes more sense. 

I'm loving Wheein in blonde! This girl literally cannot look bad. Same with Hwasa actually.

CrzUDmQWcAQUjIP.jpg

so beautiful  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Moonbyul <3333

Remember when she said she used to be so chubby she'd roll around? Now she has abs of steel. What an inspiration tbh 

Please help bring kayden back to life. She is mad fit mate. I want to waifu ha

Where is my friend Kayden, what did you do to her haha. I suddenly remember I'm a Wheein bias here. But Solar tho. [emoji7]

Thread has been a little slow lately, so I'll ask a controversial question!

Who do you all think is the better dancer? Moonbyul or Wheein? I've seen some disagreements about this, and I'm curious.

I feel like most people lean towards Wheein.

I prefer Moonbyul's style though. I absolutely love her footwork. Whenever the video of her dancing shows a close up to her feet or full body shot, I watch her footwork first lol. I'm obsessed with it to the point I got mad at RBW for not editing her solo stage video smoothly :cry: why did you do it RBW :cry:

Not saying that Wheein is lacking. She's good and a lot smoother dancing in heels/sexier moves than stiff Byul (lol).

Together, though... I love it when they're in sync. I can't count how many times I watch Funky Boy fancam just to replay their synchronized dance.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

they havent even really shown off that much honestly haha. not enough freestyle or dance practice stuff with random choreos not from them to really truly judge, which is disappointing. in their reg performances def wheein. byul's stiff with their choreo.

Edited by InWheeWeTrust

moonbyuldance.gif

Also shoutout to solar in the back lol

*dead*

This is what makes me obsessed with her footwork *returns to my grave*

Hmm... 

Wheein is a lot more fluid, she performs more feminine, sexy. She's powerful as well in her movements, but she can adapt better to any other kind of genre I think. She leans more to the typical feminine flow when dancing mamamoo choreos. Is such a joy to see her dancing, seriously. 

Moonbyul is all about strong, powerful movements. She can seem stiff at times, but I think that's just her style. I think she unconsciously (or not?) repeals feminine movements while dancing, but then there are times when she goes very sexy- like, she knows when to use that. Her way of doing that is fresh (new), is like you never know when she's gonna do it, it surprises me. She also makes like 100 different facial expressions while performing, that's a great bonus.

I don't know, there is not enough "evidence" to know who is better. I wish they would show more of their talent, but maybe they don't have enough time to make orig. choreos, or probably they are honestly not interested lol.

Unbiased opinion: Wheein is better. However, I prefer Byul's style (I'm gayer while watching her dance). 
But then again, there's a reason why byul has the title of main dancer/ choreo leader (?) in the group. So who knows~

• Like 3

I agree with you but people are gonna tell me I'm biased which is probably true but it's true that Wheein is the best at dancing in Mamamoo...

Wheein is very graceful and on point when dancing and she can do both sexy and powerful routines. When watching the girls individual fancams of the same performance, I always find Wheein's dance the better one out of the four.