Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

CrvUx0vXEAAgHZd.jpg

?????????? :omg:

I think it's Solar. They're probably misleading the fans with that watch lol

shes added more

Crv_jsYVIAE68Oa.jpg

Lowkey a Charmed fan..... queens of fanservice

• Like 1

Hello guys! New mamamoo fan here!

Welcome!!! [emoji177]

shes added more

Crv_jsYVIAE68Oa.jpg

I AM SCREAMING! yesterday I was talking to a friend about how much I wanted her to get more tattoos lmao

Also, abou the picture... In my mind it's def Solar but if it's a wig could be possible they were just testing the waters? I mean, posting it to see the fans reaction before actually cutting it or not? I don't know, I just thought of this.

But even if she doesn't cut it maybe it's gonna be red like we saw on those selcas (maybe it already is) and if so I wonder what will be Hwasa's change in hairstyle.

Anyways, I'm already anticipating because even if they are just trolling these are heavy hints for a comeback and my body is ready.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

who knows, maybeee- there's a probability, i mean, moonbyul wrote the lyrics as well. what kind of lyrics are they i wonder. was their (not very long?) experience there that great for them to write a song about it? that doesn't really matter while writing songs, but yeah. if this is really their comeback, i never imagined the song title to be like that.

i feel them i was NYC for a week and now im obsessed with all things NY
  • Like 1

CrvUx0vXEAAgHZd.jpg

?????????? :omg:

question is....

Why would Byul/Yongsun were a wig?? 

MV perhaps??

eheeem ehemmm

question is....

Why would Byul/Yongsun were a wig?? 

MV perhaps??

eheeem ehemmm

inb4 new mamamoo dating scandal pics a la UOAY era style....

Some news about them? I want them to have a comeback .

Mamamoo being invited to represent Kpop/Korea for the 2016 Asia Song Festival is really making me happy. I remember in 2014 writing about the festival and hoping that Mamamoo could be invited. So I'm glad to see that they're being acknowledged, finally.

• Like 4

yOU GUYS are so nice !!! I already love this fandom!

You'll love it alot! Some of the most genuine and kind fandom I've ever joined.

(Also you love taeyeon and baekhyun so we are automatically best friends :P )

yOU GUYS are so nice !!! I already love this fandom!

The farm is truly such a warm welcoming place. Welcome to the Radish farm.

So is Solar's hair red now, i can't tell. She trolls us too much. 

this one too

Crw2vAJUMAAygV1.jpg

Whattt does that say Maria? Oh wait...

Isn't her baptized name Maria? And Wheein's is Gabriella or Gabrielle

Edited by wheeined

that's right xx. I was so surprised when I learnt wheesa were catholic, I don't know if is a normal religion in s.korea, but it still surprised me, since I was raised as a catholic. kinda makes me want to call them that if i ever see them in person haha, both names are so normal were I live, I find it so cute ^^

And her tattoo is pretty too o: I wonder if she's that proud of being catholic or if she simply likes the name... 

that's right x, x. I was so surprised when I learnt wheesa were catholic, I don't know if is a normal religion in s.korea, but it still surprised me, since I was raised as a catholic. kinda makes me want to call them that if i ever see them in person haha, both names are so normal were I live, I find it so cute ^^

And her tattoo is pretty too o: I wonder if she's that proud of being catholic or if she simply likes the name...

Okay I knew I read it from somewhere and indeed it was from moomoomanual! I wonder how they knew that Wheesa are Catholics though..

Wheesa are Catholic????

They are repping Catholics in a damned good light then fam

Okay I knew I read it from somewhere and indeed it was from moomoomanual! I wonder how they knew that Wheesa are Catholics though..

right? maybe an early interview or the girls mentioned it to fans once. i was looking for pre-debut pictures to see if the school pictures have the name of the school, sometimes they say like "catholic blah blah middle school" but it just says "seongsim girls middle school". And idk what high school they went to, so maybe is not bc of the schools. 

right? maybe an early interview or the girls mentioned it to fans once. i was looking for pre-debut pictures to see if the school pictures have the name of the school, sometimes they say like "catholic blah blah middle school" but it just says "seongsim girls middle school". And idk what high school they went to, so maybe is not bc of the schools.

Hmm.. Well what I know is that Christianity and Catholicism have grown rapidly since who knows when.

Also I just realized that they went to an all girls school :hurr: NO WONDER WHY

• Like 1

Hmm.. Well what I know is that Christianity and Catholicism have grown rapidly since who knows when.

Also I just realized that they went to an all girls school :hurr: NO WONDER WHY

Yep  :hurr:  byul too~ (idk if both middle school and high school tho). I wonder about yongsun, but she's really quiet about her past. it's ok, yong.

Yep :hurr: byul too~ (idk if both middle school and high school tho). I wonder about yongsun, but she's really quiet about her past. it's ok, yong.

:har: I wonder if Byul was as flirty as now back then :har:

It's alright, I don't expect her to open up about her past and I think she's also come to accept that some people will always bug her with whatever kind of rumor (her as a North Korean etc) and she ain't gon give a single fuq. What I can assume is that she comes from a big family, 5 siblings including her and that her family is actually rich af. That's it for now.. :hurr:

• Like 1

Oh I did not know this. :o

They are baptized Catholic. All I can say specially about Wheein is that i always found Gabriella a very beautiful name. 

• Like 1

:har: I wonder if Byul was as flirty as now back then :har:

It's alright, I don't expect her to open up about her past and I think she's also come to accept that some people will always bug her with whatever kind of rumor (her as a North Korean etc) and she ain't gon give a single fuq. What I can assume is that she comes from a big family, 5 siblings including her and that her family is actually rich af. That's it for now.. :hurr:

And the fact that she said she used to be more shy back then, i find that a weird combination: shy but flirty af lol

I also think is totally ok if she doesn't want to talk about personal matters, she's in all her right and i mean, is not necessary. I hate people that have a need to know if she really had surgery. Even if she did, so what? she's still solar, that's her now and she's pretty! What do people care if she wasn't naturally like that -_- whatever.

And rich?! wow, why do you think so? have she ever mentioned something that gave indications of that? o: