Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

Come on Moomoos, is this the best we can do to vote mamamoo for mnet countdown? I'm sure none of us want to see mamamoo lose by a small margin again. Mnet takes into account 10% global fan vote and 10% youtube/sns. I've voted using my twitter, facebook, google and mnet account today already. Have you done your part? :) this seems to be the ONLY show global fans can vote for, so what are you waiting for? Vote now till 7/3/16 09:00KST! Vote here: http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/preVote

15ot9vn.jpg

Ummm. So I'm new here and i don't know how to navigate just yet... BUT DAMN. before i joined i had to check different places for updates and now I can just go here and see everything!! This is great! Anyways, HI GUYS

Hello there...new here too

from what i remember, actually it's not because her looks. But most of the people who said bad words to her didn't know that Ahh Oop is a collab and knew it as Mamamoo comeback. They attack her because they said she taking too much part in the songs when it's Mamamoo song (which is not, it's Esna song collab with Mamamoo), i don't know it's cleared or not, but for sure this issue didn't make Esna and Mamamoo awkward or anything which is good for me. I wish she can collab again without much issue (K-moomoos for sure already know Esna and Mamamoo relations now)

I think "real moomoo" certainly understand that it was a misunderstanding. "Real moomoo" should not judge other idol or someone associated with mamamoo. As a moomoo, we should focus on building creativity to support mamamoo and respect the other idol for healthy competition. I hope so.
  • Like 1

Hello guys..[repost]Mamamoo debuts at #3 on Billboard's World Digital Songs Chart...wow its amazing for mamamoo and i realize that #2 is baby metal (karate)..wtf

wfBHBBe.gif

lol. this is reality, dear. enjoy the glorious moment.

thats hurt..lol..ok..ok..this is not a dream 😆😆😆

after we lost that trophy on MCD, i don't think it's possible to win on Inkigayo this week. i really really want them win tho :rlytearpls: but maybe miracle can happen today, let's not lose our hope.

and again, please wait until 3:40KST and vote for Mamamoo on Inkigayo:

1. go to http://smsrr.com/

2. select Korea,(South Korea) for Country

3. the number should be 00821245

4. paste 마마무 to the Message and click send.

***only send once per IP

done!!..but am i late? @#$%%$##$& Edited by arttepuridewa

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and while I've been a fan of K-pop for quite some time already (I enjoy listening to f(x), DEAN, Red Velvet, SHINee, Sistar, SNSD), it's my first time seeing a girl group that really took me back and made me re-evaluate my life choices (lol).

Mamamoo's very dear to me - I enjoy their live performances a lot, their fan service is amazing, and their chemistry is definitely something else. They have shown great potential ever since their debut, and I'm happy that it's being recognized by more people each day.

As a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, and the likes - my standards are pretty high when it comes to performing live onstage and if I'm being 100% honest here, only Mamamoo has only been able to match that kind of slayage in the K-pop realm. Each of them have distinct personalities and they have pretty great charisma as a group.

I look forward to their next era! And hopefully they eventually meet Xtina and B - I heard they're a major influence to them.

eBKC6hS.gif

More power to all the MooMoos in the radish field tbh, s l a y!

Welcome

MAMAMOO COVER CONTEST Special Thank You and Conest Results     +     Hwasa with black hair  :lub: 

Congrat for the winner