Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
HimawariAmu

[Official Mamamoo Thread] MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever | Hwasa 1st Mini Album María 2020.06.29

Which universe you prefer?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Solar's universe you prefer?

• Princess
    • Boxer
    • Rockstar
  2. 2. Moonbyul's universe you prefer?

• Music video director
    • Choreographer
    • Entertainment CEO
  3. 3. Whee in's universe you prefer?

• Environmentalist
    • Painter
    • Indie artist
  4. 4. Hwasa's universe you prefer?

• Mother
    • Musical actor
    • President
  5. 5. Favorite MAMAMOO member?

• Solar
    • Moonbyul
    • Whee in
    • Hwasa
    • OT4

LOL I didn't know Hwasa had more birthmark's on her face. But damn make-up less faces off the girls are awesome. They look flawless even without make-up.

tumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo7_1280.jpg

More in the spoiler

tumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo2_1280.jpgtumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo3_1280.jpgtumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo8_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo4_1280.jpgtumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo5_1280.jpgtumblr_nq7bexRXgB1tuu6bfo6_1280.jpg

cr. poppyent

Does HwaSa and WheeIn have monolids?

Hwasa mentioned having one monolidded eye and one double lidded eye... i think when she doesn't sleep well she has double lids... my eyelids swell up when i sleep too short

Wheein has hooded double lids but i think she got those done :p it looks like she had monolids before but theres not a big difference

That's pretty cute of Hwasa having one of each  :ahmagah:  I never heard of a hooded double lids before.  It always looked mono to me when she has no make up on.

their Piano Man and Mr. Ambiguous just had 1700+ sold so this is their new achivement to sell 1300 in 2 weeks

Who stan Solar? I have gifts for y'all stanner

CI5HlcdUMAAj5V-.jpg

CI5HlrpUkAAddp4.jpg

:megusta: :megusta:  I wanna fall on my knees and worship this girl like SpongeBob did

she's soooooo beautiful  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:

Their performances seems like it's getting shorter  :donthinkso:

Edited by GoobeRo

Okay you know what. I'll skip the wild card round for the otp badges. I'll figure out what to do now and then I'll update you guys about what needs to happen.

The ones we'll have are

tumblr_npfxl5CY0l1rj1gdko3_r1_100.png tumblr_npfxl5CY0l1rj1gdko2_r1_100.png tumblr_npfxl5CY0l1rj1gdko1_r1_100.png

Is Solar and Wheein not a popular couple?

^This was Hilarious lmfao

Randomly found this

That was funny how they were trying to beatbox  :ahmagah:

I wanna join the hangouts but i need to be available from 9am-2pm kst

which is 2am to 7am...

I need to go to work tho..

:cry: :cry:

I know how you feel....i want to join too but I'm at work during those times.   :horror:

4 hours until afterschool club!!!! Aahhhh I'm so excited. Hope they say some in English. I think WheeIn might be good in speaking some english.

Thank you so much!

I always see a lot of people saying this but since MAMAMOO is going to be on I thought I might give it a try

I liked it better when it was only Eric nam being the host. When they added Kevin and Jimin, it kinda went downhill for me. can't pass up another opportunity to watch our girls on a show.