Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sophianisrina

Twice and GFriend bigger than bts in korea?

In terms of public recognition? yes, gfriend and twice are more well-known..i guess

Tzuyu gif though <3

the obsession of some gg stans with public recognition :rolleyes: 

:lol:

I remember you OP, as being a BTS anti.

Nice to know BTS's impending comeback has got you all in as much a frenzy as us fans <3

Well yeah but BTS have mad rep for heaps of intl fans, and intl fans are also really helpful because they too help buy the albums and support the group in general, BTS are popular abroad and are starting to get more popular in Korea. They're doing fine, public recognition isn't everything. 

Congrats on twice and gfriend for that. Meanwhile, BTS has become the third selling group and they have done many succesful tours. You know those two groups can even begin to compete with that

Idk whats with comparing boy and girlgroups. Their strategies are completely different

well yeah, i mean gfriend and twice are trendy girl groups. that alone would make them more famous than bts in SK. i don't begrudge gfriend and twice their success ofc, they deserve it. bts are slowly getting public recognition in their own way and they may never get the same amount of recognition as girl groups, but that's OK, as long as they keep producing quality music, the fandom will never leave them

I cry every night whenever I think of my faves being so nugu with a very small korean fandom and no public recognition #whenwillbts tbh  :rlytearpls:

i find it hard to believe that bts is called "nugu". i mean theyre well known and theyre like sorta the "it" group along with twice and gfriend. most preteens (mostly women) are obsessed with bts there. 

I don't understand why people call bts nugu while they are the most hot right and everywhere right now ? lol