Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[18+] How Rin Steals all of the Cute Girls

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nayeon's Vibrator

Nayeon's Vibrator

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:02 AM

Part one of my new fanfic series exclusive to OH! Read below!

“Rin unnie, do I really have to?” said Bona as she looked up at Rin with her innocent eyes.

“Yes, bitch,” grinned Rin and she lightly grabbed Bona’s hair and pulled her head up. “You got my strap-on dildo all wet with your pussy juices. Clean it up, you naughty little girl.”

Bona opened her mouth and slowly started sucking on Rin’s strap-on dildo. Bona started twirling her tongue around to get every last drip of her pussy juices. Bona looked up at Rin for approval, and Rin, after brushing her wet hair out of her face that got all soaked after Bona squirted in her face, patted Bona’s head for approval.

Rin took her strap-on dildo out of Bona’s mouth and bent down and pressed her lips against Bona’s lips. Rin started sliding her tongue around inside of Bona’s mouth and started smiling. Rin pulled back and looked Bona in the eyes.

“All of the cute girls are mine,” said Rin with a gleaming smile.

Rin walked over to her phone and looked down at it. “Oh, it’s almost three o’clock, Bona. I have an appointment with Jisoo in a bit to eat her ass out and then stick a buttplug in it.”

“Unnie, you can’t play with my heart like that,” said Bona. “I don’t want to share you with Sejeong and Jisoo.”

“But I love all three of you equally,” replied Rin. “Sejeong has a date with me tonight to eat me out. You should have seen how much I squirted in her face last time,” giggled Rin.

“But I can eat you out just as well, unnie!” exclaimed Bona as she ran over to Rin and hugged her from the back, pushing her cute little boobs up against Rin’s back.

Rin turned around and caressed Bona’s right cheek and then kissed her on the forehead. “My dear, my job is to love you girls equally. I can’t take away you cute girls from Sad and Seultoria oppas without acting like this.”

#2 hiraishrimp

hiraishrimp

Katy Perry MR Removed at the Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,626 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:05 AM

amazing

#3 Vatouh™

Vatouh™

「Chaeyeon's ★ Prince」

• PipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:26 AM (Edited by Vatouh™, 05 October 2016 - 06:26 AM.)

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

aS6MfAN.gif

#4 Rinne

Rinne

♂ ero dōjιɴ ѕeɴѕeι ♀

• Supreme Overlord
  • 9,991 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:34 AM

You made me sounds like a dominating lesbian in an isolated school lol

#5 jvng

jvng

muse

• ~ Best of OneHallyu ~
  • 4,948 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:36 AM

i cried, i'm so touched, this was amazing

#6 Nayeon's Vibrator

Nayeon's Vibrator

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:39 AM

Because that's how you really are!

#7 PaboWasseo✩

PaboWasseo✩

❀ ✧ X I A O S U S ✧ ❀

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,291 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:51 AM

mess at my biases being there...

THIS IS ABOUT U?!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!
SEJEONG IS NOT USED FOR 18+ PURPOSES SMH!!!!

#8 Rinne

Rinne

♂ ero dōjιɴ ѕeɴѕeι ♀

• Supreme Overlord
  • 9,991 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:13 AM

Because that's how you really are!

I have a clean image here, don't do this to me

sgdOYcI.jpg

mess at my biases being there...

THIS IS ABOUT U?!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!
SEJEONG IS NOT USED FOR 18+ PURPOSES SMH!!!!

EXCUSE ME?

tFazZsN.jpg

#9 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:01 AM

LMAO at these comments and i lost my MTG casual game because of that. Smh.

Up, Up and Away!