Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~Yotsubato~

Shows that SNSD has appeared in

The reason for starting this topic is to provide a list for all shows that SNSD has appeared in either as a group or with individual members or some of them together. I am looking for the ones that us international fans can enjoy with english subtitles on the various social sharing media platforms. For example the shows I have listed below I have seen myself and there are links for them (I will not post the links since I am new and not familiar with the forum rules on such) so with some patient searching you can find them :D

Grandfathers Over Flowers---Sunny

Dancing 9---Hyoyeon Yuri (daning academy show stuff)

Magic concert---Hyoyeon Yuri

1 Night 2 Days---Yoona ep 441/442

Shinwha Broadcast---Snsd ep 47/48

SBS Dicovery of Trends---Sooyoung, mostly talk about weird trends in Korea

Dancing with the stars---Hyoyeon, a must for hyo fans, great dance performances

MNET Wide Entertainment News---SNSD 01.03.13 and another one at 10.27.11

Strong Heart---Oh boy this show has had SNSD as a group or some members so many times it took some time to find all episodes (fun fact Yoona has been at the first and the last episode of this show)

episodes 1-3-4-5-6-7-11-12-18-19-23-24-29-30-53-54-94-95-101-102-127-128-165-166, also for strong heart many other idols frequent the show so u may see other idols in the same episodes as the ones I listed but my focus is SNSD :)

Guerrila Date---4 episodes featuring SNSD members

The Beatles Code---Great  stuff nice talks with SNSD great atmosphere, episodes 47-48 and 68-69

Radio Star---Great talkshow with hilarious and provoking questions, episodes 120-126-127-256-312

Midnight TV Entertainment (HanBam)---3 episodes I know of

Naver Music Girls Generation V Concert---This is a cool live promotion SNSD did with Naver pretty cool

Hello---allround variety show episodes 75-106 Taeyeon/Tiffany/Seohyun---Taeyeon/Jessica/Sunny/Tiffany/Yoona/Hyoyeon

Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook--- good promotion show with talks and live performances 07.31.09--05.08.10--12.03.11--06.02.12--01.19.13

Happy Together---Great show hosted by Jaesuk so u know its good :) episodes 126(just Jessica)-172-227-282

Running Man---A survival urban show (very good, many idols have been to this show frequently a MUST) episodes 4-5-17-39-63-64-112-141 (note episodes 63-64 have all SNSD members and are very very funny)

Invincible Youth season 1---For me personally the best variety show there is, the comedy the feels, the whole concept is so amazing, also seeing Sunny-Hyomin couple was probably the best relationship I have see between Idols :) you can see members from different groups and they are all just beautiful and so touching (this also made Sunny the variety show queen)

Invincible youth season 2---For me not as good as season 1 but still enjoyable

Taxi---ep 239, basically a talk show in a moving car with Jessica (2 others join her I don't remember who) you get to see another side of the Ice Queen :)

Pasta E. Basta---Taeyeon, Tiffany cooking

Joo Byung Jin's Talk Show--- TVXQ, SUJU and SNSD general talk (not all members though 2 from each)

SNSD and the Dangerous Boys---This one is quite interesting, the premise is that SNSD members become mentors to some troubled boys who are experiencing difficulties in life, it got a lot of talk for the hones way SNSD tried to help them besides what was expected of them in the show, different but still good 13 episodes all in all.

Star Life Theater---ep 9-10-11-12

Dream team---ep 12-19-106 episode 106 is especially good and very very funny, plus it consists of all members

Big Brothers---Old entertainment guys give advice and talk to idols.

We Got Married---reality style show that makes a tv couple out of idols simulating married life, many idols have taken part and the shown is quite interesting I especially love the last 
episode for each couple when they come to the end and u can see how close they got to each other over the show.

Win Win---episodes 2-11-18 (episode 11 features all members)

Hello Baby---Great show where the SNSD become MOMS :D taking care of little baby Kyungsan while also playing with each other, this one is a must for Sones, episodes 1-22

Intimate Note---this is THE MUST WATCH show for sones, funniest thing ever, watch this show and you may start to think that you have known SNSD all your life

Star Golden Bell---This is another one SNSD have been on numerous times as with strong heart above this show features many different idols in each episode ill post the ones that have SNSD members in (I am biased :D) ep 158-163-164-SNSD SPECIAL-171-174-176-177-180-200-224-226-227-245-248-262-274-279

Family Outing season 1---Nice show reminds of IY a little episodes 13-14-36-37-81-82

Family Outing season 2---Season 2 features Yoona as a recurrent permanent show member episodes 1-14

Infinity Challenge---4 episodes 03.07.09--07.04.09--07.11.09--11.19.11

MBC Change the World---episode 46 (Yuri Sunny)

Kim Jungeun's Chocolate---4 episodes cant seem to find the dates :(

Story Show Rock---episodes 23-25

Sweet Night---Good funny talk show ep 4-5

SBS HaHa Mong Show---Another great one for Sones, episode 4 features all members

Global Talk Show---cant find the episode number sorry

Enjoy Today---episode 15

Night Star---episode 1-2

Ha Ddang Sa---episode 20, funny stuff

Miero Beauty N'Real Rest---SNSD goofing around episodes 1-2-3-4

Come To Play---Another great show in the same way that SH and SGB are episodes 236-320-344 episode 236 features all SNSD members and KARA together, a definite must watch for both idol fans

Right Now It's Girls Generation---Self explanatory I think :D

Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun's Champagne---7 episodes all in all 3 of them in 2008 and 4 in 2009 nice stuff

Sang Sang Plus---episodes 8-259 also featuring SHINEE :D

Idol Army---episodes 1-2

Hi-5---episodes 47-48 (being ballerinas) and 51

Horror Movie Factory---Episodes 1-6 SNSD get scared easily (Jessica likes to hit scary stuff)

Kko Kko Tour Season 1---Dating show where different celebrities go and have romantic vacations (Tiffany is in season 1)

Kko Kko Tour Season 2---Yuri is in this one

Wonderful Outing 2 with SNSD---Episodes 1-4

Park Kyung Lim's Wonderful Outing---2 episodes the dates are 11.23.07--01.12.08

Factory Girl---SNSD become interns for a fashion magazine and experience the hard work that is put to make them (spoiler 4 members go to New York) episodes 1-10

SNSD MTV---Introduction to each SNSD member individually, episodes 1-9

Girls Go To School---Another SONE MUST, witness the effort the girls put in their debut to the music industry, includes pre-debut footage, it is an amazing journey :D, episodes 1-9

Please tell me of anything I have missed, also excuse me if I make bad grammar, I will now start a list on the radio shows they have been in if you people want it :)

You don't understand how helpful this is.

I'm am so glad you like it, just wait a bit I will post the radio shows they have been in they are seriously the most funny stuff you will have a chance to see :)

I really really really really recommend you watch Intimate Note, Sooyoung is on fire there!!  It's a great show that new fans should watch to get to know them better XD

Please tell me of anything I have missed, also excuse me if I make bad grammar, I will now start a list on the radio shows they have been in if you people want it :)

There's one, I kinda liked the premise of that show.  It was called Cheer Up/Himnae? That's where they help kindhearted people. It only had 2 episodes tho but still so much fun!

Their most recent Radio Star too is very enjoyable.  Shows how comfortable they are talkin about different topics (Hyo's singing and Jessica's laziness was highlighted a little here - and there's more!!!).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16r2tf_4-dailymotion-com-radio-star-ep-312-snsd-2013-01-23-en-1-2-video-dailymotion_people

hope i helped! :D

I really really really really recommend you watch Intimate Note, Sooyoung is on fire there!!  It's a great show that new fans should watch to get to know them better XD

There's one, I kinda liked the premise of that show.  It was called Cheer Up/Himnae? That's where they help kindhearted people. It only had 2 episodes tho but still so much fun!

Their most recent Radio Star too is very enjoyable.  Shows how comfortable they are talkin about different topics (Hyo's singing and Jessica's laziness was highlighted a little here - and there's more!!!).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16r2tf_4-dailymotion-com-radio-star-ep-312-snsd-2013-01-23-en-1-2-video-dailymotion_people

Thank you for the help :D, I asked a mod if I can post links to each show I listed, once I get confirmation I will post the links for each and every show I have listed 

Sunny recently participated on Infinity Challenge 'Lonely Friends Special'. I hope there'll be links as well

Nice list should be really helpful for newer Sones who haven't seen most of these.

and BTW that Pasta e Pasta show guests were TTS so Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun not just Taeyeon and Tiffany

also on that Taxi show were Jessica was a guest those 2 who joined her were Super Junior Sungmin and f(x) Luna 

Hello Baby, Intimate Note and SNSD & The Dangerous Boys are my favorites <3

Hyo was on Blind Test 180 (weird show, but I really wish someone subbed it)

Do you know where I can find Hyo's subbed cuts from DWTS? I've only seen a few episodes subbed I want all lol

Nice list should be really helpful for newer Sones who haven't seen most of these.

and BTW that Pasta e Pasta show guests were TTS so Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun not just Taeyeon and Tiffany

also on that Taxi show were Jessica was a guest those 2 who joined her were Super Junior Sungmin and f(x) Luna 

Thank you for the feedback I apreciate it, I will let the topic simmer a bit and w8 for new stuff that I have probably forgotten then update it with everybody's suggestion :D

YASS, Intimate Note is probably my favorite variety with SNSD

Hello Baby, Intimate Note and SNSD & The Dangerous Boys are my favorites <3

Hyo was on Blind Test 180 (weird show, but I really wish someone subbed it)

Do you know where I can find Hyo's subbed cuts from DWTS? I've only seen a few episodes subbed I want all lol

Here are all DWTS Hyoyeon cuts from week 3 to the last week with eng subs

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/hyoyeonsubs2/1

Sorry for missing Seo-baby this is my first topic I made on OH, I will try my best to improve it bit by bit, all suggestions ad feedback are welcome :)

this is so helpful

thanks a lot

btw, where's 1000 song challenge?

I will update a lot of stuff by tomorrow, the list is still a bit incomplete, don't you worry, if there are eng subs for it and it stars SNSD, I will find them :) but again I would appreciate any help from the rest of you guys, Remember criteria are "full episodes" "eng subs"

Nice list. :smile:

Sorry but I can't post the links here. I dunno why. :donthinkso:

You can also try Dalgona. SY, YR, and HY guested there. (Subbed by SSF)
And don't forget the Gag Concerts that Soshi guested! :)

I recommend the Gag Concert with Yoona and the one with TTS. :lol:

And this one. Ya Shim Man Man 2 EP 53. You can watch the soshi cut subbed by SSF. :)

Nice list. :smile:

Sorry but I can't post the links here. I dunno why. :donthinkso:

You can also try Dalgona. SY, YR, and HY guested there. (Subbed by SSF)

And don't forget the Gag Concerts that Soshi guested! :)

I recommend the Gag Concert with Yoona and the one with TTS. :lol:

And this one. Ya Shim Man Man 2 EP 53. You can watch the soshi cut subbed by SSF. :)

Ok, thank you I will update accordingly, appreciate your feedback :)