Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

satoori

[PANN] 160924 BTS piercing

Jin

screenshot_20160924-023247.png

picsart_09-24-02.02.33.jpg

(right 0 left 2)

Yoongi

picsart_09-24-02.34.12.jpg

picsart_09-24-02.33.47.jpg

(right 2 left 3)

Namjoon 

picsart_09-24-02.34.32.jpg

screenshot_20160924-021233.png

(right 1 left 1)

Taehyung 

picsart_09-24-02.36.05.jpg

screenshot_20160924-022146.png

(right 2 left 3)

Jimin

picsart_09-24-02.35.40.jpg

screenshot_20160924-021453.png

(right 2 left 3)

Jungkook

screenshot_20160924-022957.png

screenshot_20160924-022946.png

(right 1 left 3)

+Hoseok has no ear piercing! I wanted to include his photo too but I can only post 12 photos ã… ã… 

+I wanted to help Eppis who are planning to get new piercings ã…Žã…Ž

download_1473526772573.gif

Hoseok's

2.  Jungkook has 3 on each side 

3. Yoongi has 2 more on left ear! 

4. Hoseok said he can't pierce his ears because his father (who is a teacher) will scold him ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ cute~~~ seriously ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

5. I don't know why but the fact Hoseok not having any piercing makes my heart to flutter 

Original post Here

Translated by Peachisoda

Take out with full credits!

i don't have any ear piercings, i don't think they'll do me any favors. but they sure can look pretty nice on other people. 

^^ Same, haha. I actually wanted them pierced in high school, but my parents wouldn't let me. Now that I'm allowed to, I don't actually want them. LOL. Earrings can be really pretty though <3

Have myself 2 on both sides.
Mh maybe I should go full crazy fangirl mode and get like yoongi a third one on the left  :derp:

my ears were pierced when I was a baby..idk how people could do it to themselves tbh. it looks cool to have 2-3 piercings on each ear but I think I'd be too scared  :lol:

I really like Jimin's piercings tho 

^^ Same, haha. I actually wanted them pierced in high school, but my parents wouldn't let me. Now that I'm allowed to, I don't actually want them. LOL. Earrings can be really pretty though <3

That's why I got some phake ones... lol

I want like 2/3 on each ear but I don't wanna pay lmao

I have my lip pierced on both sides and that's enough for me

I have one on each ear. Wasn't really my decision, it's just the norm to pierce babies ears in my country.

I have one on each ear. Wasn't really my decision, it's just the norm to pierce babies ears in my country.

Lol same.

Jungkook had 3 piercings each ear but seems like two on his right have closed off.

Lmao same XD it's the norm here.

I've tried doing it three times tho... It's not fun, it hurt a lot tbh (well to a kid me, it hurt a lot)

I found it pretty annoying when I was baby, so apparently I took it off, and since it was still new,it soon closed. Then I had it again a few years later but the same thing happened. Fortunately, I wasn't that sensitive anymore by my third time XD I am certainly never doing that ever again

lol i have 4 on each ear but they're not all on my earlobes!

pretty sure suga only has 5 in total~

a1fd8296b17dcfb117cb589217cdd051b70cf9e0

lol, are you me?

lol i have 4 on each ear but they're not all on my earlobes!

pretty sure suga only has 5 in total~

a1fd8296b17dcfb117cb589217cdd051b70cf9e0

f354fdcacf694f624411218c95c760d7.jpg

He has some more

i only have one piercing on each side and i'm pretty sure my mother would kill me if i got more...but tae's and yoongi have so many and their piercings look good on them, kinda makes me wish to get more

i only have one piercing on each side and i'm pretty sure my mother would kill me if i got more...but tae's and yoongi have so many and their piercings look good on them, kinda makes me wish to get more

I really like the piercing positions for Taehyung. It's pretty clever to put that cross piercing above his previous one since the latter was a bit lower than usual ear piercings.

I love piercing so much that I've gifted myself with 3 holes when I reached my 20th birthday coz I always find it cool.

One of many reasons to be more attracted to Dangerous Suga