yang yang

110 replies to this topic

#101 HumansMustEnd

HumansMustEnd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

Hi I can't find the forum where to post this question but I'm someone could answer this lol.. Is there gonna be possible another drama for Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang together in 2018? I only know there was "Loving you is the best thing I've ever done" and "Hourglass" but I can't find any prof that its true I guess its just a clickbait or something.. I hope I can get some info here I'm a huge fan.

Hi! None that I've read. No dramas with Zheng Shuang. For 2018 he have only two very well confirmed dramas. "Martial Universe" just complete filmed and is going to post-production so will probably go on air in 2018 and the other drama is "The King's Avatar" which will start filming soon.

#102 xjdifyx

xjdifyx

Idol

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

I know that Yang Yang's gonna be playing Ye Xiu in the King's Avatar but do any of you guys know when the drama's gonna be released and if it's really gonna be 80 episodes??? cause I'll have to by a new hard drive/usb then

#103 xjdifyx

xjdifyx

Idol

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

I want to make a new Yang Yang badge but I'm not sure how to badge system works

#104 HumansMustEnd

HumansMustEnd

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:46 PM (Edited by LooseAtTheSeams, 02 December 2017 - 11:48 PM.)

I know that Yang Yang's gonna be playing Ye Xiu in the King's Avatar but do any of you guys know when the drama's gonna be released and if it's really gonna be 80 episodes??? cause I'll have to by a new hard drive/usb then

I want to make a new Yang Yang badge but I'm not sure how to badge system works

Unfortunately i don't know anything about how it work with badges.  

The King's Avatar supposedly is in the process of filming right now If I'm not mistaken. IJQ.tv says it is over 45 episodes. Manmankan say it's 80 episodes. I think the drama will be released in 2019. After everything is filmed the drama have to go for post-production.

I don't know if you already know but I'll do propaganda anyways. There are two twitter's fan accounts always being update:

https://twitter.com/_j1312

https://twitter.com/YangYangfans

#105 xjdifyx

xjdifyx

Idol

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:38 AM

Unfortunately i don't know anything about how it work with badges.  

The King's Avatar supposedly is in the process of filming right now If I'm not mistaken. IJQ.tv says it is over 45 episodes. Manmankan say it's 80 episodes. I think the drama will be released in 2019. After everything is filmed the drama have to go for post-production.

I don't know if you already know but I'll do propaganda anyways. There are two twitter's fan accounts always being update:

https://twitter.com/_j1312

https://twitter.com/YangYangfans

Ah me either rlytearpls.png  thank you for these sites and if it's 80 episodes I'm gonna be so happy! I don't know if I'll chase it but I know since Yang Yang is playing Ye Xiu he's gonna be in every episode so that's something to look forward to my one ray of light in 2019 so far

#106 enchanty

enchanty

Idol

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:55 PM

Hello I'm not a Yang Yang badge holder but I'm definitely a fan. I'm getting close to my next badge and I'm leaning towards getting a Yang Yang badge. Because I'm interested in the badge I'm curious if there are enough people interested in possibly updating the Yang Yang badge? 

There's about a month or so till the deadline so if there is I would like to start making some mocks right away. If there isn't no worries the current badge is still quite nice and I don't mind displaying it. 

Thank you.

#107 RenjunSlays

RenjunSlays

Royal Renjun

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts
  • LocationMusketeers Club

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:12 AM (Edited by YExo, 01 February 2018 - 03:13 AM.)

Hey guys, there's a Badge Voting Thread for Yang Yang. As long as you've posted at least 5 times on this thread OR you're a Badge holder you can vote. 

https://onehallyu.co...-voting-thread/

Hello I'm not a Yang Yang badge holder but I'm definitely a fan. I'm getting close to my next badge and I'm leaning towards getting a Yang Yang badge. Because I'm interested in the badge I'm curious if there are enough people interested in possibly updating the Yang Yang badge? 

There's about a month or so till the deadline so if there is I would like to start making some mocks right away. If there isn't no worries the current badge is still quite nice and I don't mind displaying it. 

Thank you.

#108 B A N G

B A N G

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationOutro: Love is Not Over

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:59 AM

#109 B A N G

B A N G

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationOutro: Love is Not Over

Posted 20 August 2018 - 04:25 AM

#110 Pupp͏y

Pupp͏y

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationSwerving lanes ⇶ Cai Xukun ↔ Lin Yanjun ↔ Gao Maotong ↔ Ling Chao

Posted 22 September 2018 - 09:15 PM

#111 Fet888

Fet888

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:22 PM

Hello im so curious about the relationship between Victoria and Yangyang, i want to know like how the rumor started. Still cant get over Love 020

Up, Up and Away!