yang yang

110 replies to this topic

#1 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • LocationSkipping A Beat

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:51 AM (Edited by Lamisa, 27 September 2016 - 11:15 PM.)

Mc4ToC5.gif

LPVW4s3.jpg

BOLqx7j.jpg

LPVW4s3.jpg

SqJdRHI.jpg

DI1k5eo.jpg

LPVW4s3.jpg

n8UxDyb.jpg

PPEtdnv.jpg

#2 dangerous church oppa

dangerous church oppa

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:51 AM

wow I'm surprised there wasn't one already

#3 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:55 AM

same!  :lol:

i'm on ep 16 of love O2O and he makes my heart flutter everytime  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#4 statics

statics

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,737 posts
  • Locationtang tang tang

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:03 AM

where is your sig frooooom?

#5 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:44 AM (Edited by waycrispy1, 22 September 2016 - 07:47 AM.)

FINALLY....There's a Yang Yang thread. We can all be his "Wool" together (his fans named themselves wool, because his name sounds like sheep x2). I hope we can get updates on here, it's tiring to Google translate news about him. 

Watch his new movie, "I Belonged to You" - video features his new song

They are promoting the movie on Happy Camp which airs this weekend

This was the scene when he showed up at a university in Wuhan to promote the movie - the power of Xiao Nai

d2044648.gif

P.S. I don't think you should put Cocoon Town Legend as a recent work, because that drama will never see the light of day, it's already in the dumpster.

#6 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:46 AM

FINALLY....There's a Yang Yang thread. We can all be his "Wool" together (his fans named themselves wool, because his name sounds like sheep x2). I hope we can get updates on here, it's tiring to Google translate news about him. 

Watch his new movie, "I Belonged to You" - video features his new song

They are promoting the movie on Happy Camp which airs this weekend

This was the scene when he showed up at a university in Wuhan to promote the movie - the power of Xiao Nai

http://cdn2.ettoday.net/images/2044/d204...

omfg all those people running, his popularity is no joke

also i cant believe how he's such a full package, visuals, acting and a sweet voice too  :rlytearpls:

#7 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:58 AM

+ dancer

If he didn't get discovered to act, he'd still be a dancer

69114247_8

#8 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:02 AM

i love this song so much

#9 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

this video is so cute  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#10 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 06:55 PM

Just found the cutest video, hope it will brighten up your day!!! 

I'm all for cool guy roles like Xiao Nai, but I'm dying to see him in roles closer to his real life personality...this precious ball of sunshine

#11 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:46 PM

Just found the cutest video, hope it will brighten up your day!!! 

I'm all for cool guy roles like Xiao Nai, but I'm dying to see him in roles closer to his real life personality...this precious ball of sunshine

his smile is so beautiful ;-;

do u recommend any romcoms he acted in where he acts as a sweet guy?

#12 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:35 AM

his smile is so beautiful ;-;

do u recommend any romcoms he acted in where he acts as a sweet guy?

If you are looking for a romcom, you're out of luck. I would say his only other romcom is his new movie"I Belonged to You" which is out soon. The only other things I've watched him in is The Lost Tomb drama and Left Ear movie. He hasn't really done many sweet guy roles. People have recommended Whirlwind Girl (1st, not 2nd), but he also plays a non-talkative character there.

I was first introduced to him in the variety show Divas Hit the Road 2, unfortunately I think only a few segments are subbed on Youtube, not sure if the whole thing is subbed somewhere else. He was on there with Zheng Shuang, but it didn't exactly show them getting along. Plus the show edited it to look like him and Ivy Chen were a couple while Zheng Shuang and Jing Boran were a couple. He's super adorable being himself in there. There might also be a few subbed varieties like Happy Camp. 

#13 Qiu

Qiu

Auburn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

If you are looking for a romcom, you're out of luck. I would say his only other romcom is his new movie"I Belonged to You" which is out soon. The only other things I've watched him in is The Lost Tomb drama and Left Ear movie. He hasn't really done many sweet guy roles. People have recommended Whirlwind Girl (1st, not 2nd), but he also plays a non-talkative character there.

I was first introduced to him in the variety show Divas Hit the Road 2, unfortunately I think only a few segments are subbed on Youtube, not sure if the whole thing is subbed somewhere else. He was on there with Zheng Shuang, but it didn't exactly show them getting along. Plus the show edited it to look like him and Ivy Chen were a couple while Zheng Shuang and Jing Boran were a couple. He's super adorable being himself in there. There might also be a few subbed varieties like Happy Camp. 

what are ur fav dramas/movies of him? doesnt need to be a romcom

#14 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:43 AM

what are ur fav dramas/movies of him? doesnt need to be a romcom

Well I only watched the two that I mentioned. The Lost Tomb is based on the same book that Luhan's movie Time Raiders is and Lay's recent drama Mystic Nine is a prequel of. If you are interested in tomb raiding and seeing him in action, it's worth a watch, although they cut a lot of his scenes out, because he left his agency which produced the drama.

tumblr_nskf9o8SJ91qij3qwo1_400.gif

In Left Ear, he's not the lead and the movie was honestly a little uncomfortable for me to watch, but definitely interesting. He was so angelic in the beginning, but kind of takes a turn for the worst later on so be warned.

tumblr_inline_nnkewd0RdO1qaffe8_500.jpg

Whirlwind Girl might be closest to LoveO2O. I haven't watched it yet, but plan to. The girl who plays Er Xi's real life bf is in it too.

Yang_Yang.jpg

#15 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:13 AM (Edited by waycrispy1, 25 September 2016 - 09:16 AM.)

Clips from yesterday's Happy Camp...what a tease

What a good looking pair. If I were to cast Bei Wei Wei, my choice would go to Zhang Tian Ai instead of Zheng Shuang, because she has more of the physical attributes that Bei Wei Wei is supposed to have and the kissing scenes would be amazing. Hope these two play a couple in a future project. 

#16 Belle.

Belle.

♡ Beast Girl ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:11 PM

wL8Zkxj.jpg

#17 Fentyoncé

Fentyoncé

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationFenty Corp henchman and Bey's sugarbaby

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:52 PM

Clips from yesterday's Happy Camp...what a tease

What a good looking pair. If I were to cast Bei Wei Wei, my choice would go to Zhang Tian Ai instead of Zheng Shuang, because she has more of the physical attributes that Bei Wei Wei is supposed to have and the kissing scenes would be amazing. Hope these two play a couple in a future project. 

I read the book for Love O2O and honestly Bei Wei Wei never really reciprocates the kisses because Xiao Nai is always the one that brings on the hot tension rather than her. It's understandable too cause I mean Xiao Nai is one amazing kisser for never having dated/have a gf before whereas Wei Wei herself is adorably awkward. So she followed her book character well - however, I do think the kisses could have been improved in the later kiss scenes. THey did get better but I think Yang Yang just kissed so well that it opened up a large contrast between him and ZS. ZS herself doesn't really do well on kissing scenes so that may be part of it as well - but for the most part Bei Wei Wei is the more shy/conserved of the two in terms of passion.

I watched the last ep of Diva HIt the Road 2 and watched the scene where ZS opened up to YY about herself and their misunderstandings - so I feel for her kinda. She's really been independent her entire life, and while YY is similar - they both deal with that in different ways. ZS deals with it to where she doesn't want to depend on anyone else and closes herself up emotionally, whereas YY becomes a huge ball of sunshine after being by himself in his dance academy for a while. Plus ZS dated that Zheng Han guy for 2 years? SHe didn't act during that time either and I think that really took a toll on her skills and I assume it must have been hard on her - depending on someone for that long and then being alone again isn't an easy transition for a girl who is usually independent. So I understood her more there - and I hope that ZS really became friends with YY through Love O2O because she never really mentioned having friends before :( Jing Boran seems to care for her a lot too.

Well I only watched the two that I mentioned. The Lost Tomb is based on the same book that Luhan's movie Time Raiders is and Lay's recent drama Mystic Nine is a prequel of. If you are interested in tomb raiding and seeing him in action, it's worth a watch, although they cut a lot of his scenes out, because he left his agency which produced the drama.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1e18595ab0b88...

In Left Ear, he's not the lead and the movie was honestly a little uncomfortable for me to watch, but definitely interesting. He was so angelic in the beginning, but kind of takes a turn for the worst later on so be warned.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/15fbb11b7e84d...

Whirlwind Girl might be closest to LoveO2O. I haven't watched it yet, but plan to. The girl who plays Er Xi's real life bf is in it too.

http://www.indomandarin.com/wp-content/u...

Whirlwind Girl is a mess honestly. I would watch it if you are open to open endings or just for Yang Yang but don't watch Season 2 because I've heard that it was a huge waste of time and huge waste of Ji Chang Wook and the new Bao Ca's acting talents (and it ends horribly too cause I think they want to do a Season 3 with Yang Yang which doesn't make sense if you know the original story).

Did y'all watch that advertisement that had Lay and YY in it though? That was a visual blessing to the eyes :>

#18 haechans

haechans

real vibe killer

• Super Villains
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:56 PM (Edited by layixings_, 25 September 2016 - 05:56 PM.)

hello everyone

i started watching love o2o 2-3 days ago and im closing to finising....kinda sad he doesnt have many shows/movies

Did y'all watch that advertisement that had Lay and YY in it though? That was a visual blessing to the eyes :>

he has a cf with lay???  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

#19 waycrispy1

waycrispy1

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,429 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:19 PM (Edited by waycrispy1, 25 September 2016 - 06:51 PM.)

hello everyone

i started watching love o2o 2-3 days ago and im closing to finising....kinda sad he doesnt have many shows/movies

he has a cf with lay???  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

Actually he does have quite a lot, he's been acting for 7-8 years now. Just that he wasn't the lead in his earliest works, there are no subs and he was way too young so it's not worth watching.

There are quite a few Happy Camp episodes he is on, he's kind of a regular. I think most of them are subbed, not sure though. You can check those out.

#20 Fentyoncé

Fentyoncé

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationFenty Corp henchman and Bey's sugarbaby

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM

hello everyone

yes!

Up, Up and Away!