Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Qiu

The Official �Yang Yang� �洋 Thread

yes!

Lay looks so hot, and I want a brother like Yang Yang. The child actress is very pretty :) wtf if I knew they endorsed Kang Shifu, I would have fucking gotten it that day AHDJSHSKAHAKA BEATING MY HEART IN REGRET

i finally made an OP! check it out and tell me what u think  :ohbi:

Nnnnn The font of the OP

its like an upgraded comic sans!

I first know him from this ep of happy camp 

Then I watched wuxia drama "The Four". Yang Yang is like a god in Chinese ancient painting.

13322149_143818949363654_677117724908767

cd00051d2a468e3e7a

Later I watched "The Lost Tomb"

ce00051d0f84516326

ce00051d217c7bdcf1

And then " The Left Ear "

cd00051d2d8cf802dc

Currently watching Love O2O

e9536843gw1f7429f10jwg20c80ekb2g.gif?w=6

Plan to watch "Once Upon A Time" next year. Yang Yang and Liu Yifei is the best visual couple on earth.

5kBNN3z.jpg006djfckgw1f0aknk74m5j31360qoq85.jpg135649726_14726865833021n.jpg

I first know him from this ep of happy camp 

Then I watched wuxia drama "The Four". Yang Yang is like a god in Chinese ancient painting.

13322149_143818949363654_677117724908767

cd00051d2a468e3e7a

Later I watched "The Lost Tomb"

ce00051d0f84516326

ce00051d217c7bdcf1

And then " The Left Ear "

cd00051d2d8cf802dc

Currently watching Love O2O

e9536843gw1f7429f10jwg20c80ekb2g.gif?w=6

Plan to watch "Once Upon A Time" next year. Yang Yang and Liu Yifei is the best visual couple on earth.

5kBNN3z.jpg006djfckgw1f0aknk74m5j31360qoq85.jpg135649726_14726865833021n.jpg

omg yang yang and liu yifei, the visual sayage!! i'll def watch it as soon as it comes out

Yes, well he got Yang Yang to where he is today. I personally think the guy plays dirty, but then again so do most of the teams behind these fresh meats. That's how the game is played. I think at Yang Yang's previous agency they were really pushing Li Yifeng and he was put on the backbunner. 

All I know is there is more news on him and Victoria today. Will this follow them forever? It's old news, no one knows who keeps bringing it up. Some of his fans are already speculating that there is something going on between him and Zhang Tian Ai from BTS observations. Who knows.

oh god this is what worries me

I want to see Yang Yang dating happily but his fangirls are quite...something

I just finished watching "I Belonged to You" and I thought it was going to be a fluff fest....oh my heart. So far it's #1 at the box office. Its overall reviews weren't that great, but I honestly liked the movie. For those of you who can't watch it at a theater near you, this one is pretty good quality for what it is. Watch it before it gets taken down. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1muATghTM

The channel airing the re-run changed the schedule so it's only 30 eps again :( doesn't look like any new scenes have been added either

i liked i belonged to you 

it was cute for what it was

Edited by Lamisa

YASSS!!!!! My pick for hot couple Yang Yang & Crystal Zhang is filming a cf before they start filming their new drama together....I'm so excited when this one comes out.

a4d28ea48fb95ffe.jpg

Now all I need is for Yang Yang to work with Zhao Liying for the ultimate cute couple.

As of today, 'I Belonged to You' reached 700 million rmb (around 104 million usd), CONGRATS!!! I think his increased popularity from LoveO2O helped a lot. Guess that grueling movie promotion roadshow was worth it.

CupgvDNUMAQWaT3.jpg:large

Yay, Martial Universe has officially begun shooting, this is from their ceremony. Let's hope it comes out in 2017.

CxMZwZdUQAAU3bg.jpg:large

CxzpQQvWEAEGRuZ.jpg

Yang Yang became an ambassador to fight violence against women, yay! Here is a still from Martial Universe

CxjaXZpUkAIzPHv.jpg

Cx9TGQAVQAEKfwW.jpg

Edited by waycrispy1
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm new .... A year ago I watched "The Lost Tomb" loved YY, he portrayed the character well (my fave 2 in the book) and after some digging on the "The Mystic Nine" I stumbled upon this site, registered but never really took much notice until I caught up with the ending of Mystic Nine...... this thread I came across by accident. TLT drama sparked my interests in 💕楊洋 Yang Yang 양양 💕 If I have some time would love 2 share what I have on 楊洋 ^.<

how did i only find this now amgplz.png

Edited by jonjon

Hi I can't find the forum where to post this question but I'm someone could answer this lol.. Is there gonna be possible another drama for Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang together in 2018? I only know there was "Loving you is the best thing I've ever done" and "Hourglass" but I can't find any prof that its true I guess its just a clickbait or something.. I hope I can get some info here I'm a huge fan.

Hello, I'm new ~ I'm going to spend the rest of my day watching his stuff since a lovely user on OH introduced me to him
OP, for this thread to be found more often you can add to the Chinese artist directory, since I don't think there is one for actors?