Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eclipse1

Idols that play musical instruments~o~

Post the instruments that ur bias can play :)

Here are the instruments my bias can play:

tumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo3_250.giftumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo1_r1_250.pngtumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo2_250.gif

tumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo4_250.giftumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo5_250.pngtumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo6_250.gif

tumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo7_250.giftumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo9_250.pngtumblr_odp2qo0g6b1tjypkvo8_250.gif

Dont u wish idols can play more instruments on stage and show of their skills? Xd Hmm.. 

woozi

-piano, clarinet, band instruments, guitar, flute and idk what else 

Chanyeol can play a lot of instruments

6_Y9pb_R.gif a35d6d8be40c98145dbd07241e84e6f266af7482 tumblr_inline_nf5c46l1l_B1s2hslm.gif

He can also play the electric guitar. 

Taemin can play the piano and mini piano. x3

tumblr_o00weq6Mk81tnw0p5o2_500.gif

tumblr_od0a154tBB1rvf2eqo3_400.gif

Sunggyu can play piano and guitare, Myungsoo plays guitare too and sungyeol plays drums! BandFINITE indeed !

Sunggyu can play piano and guitare, Myungsoo plays guitare too and sungyeol plays drums! BandFINITE indeed !

YUS they need a Band concept comeback in the future some time!

I came here to say Chanyeol , but he's already mentioned :rlytearpls: Multi-instrument King indeed  :chu:

this is one of my favorite performances by him

Jonghyun plays bass (guitar bass/electric bass), guitar, and piano, he used to be the bassist of his high school band, pre-debut (Jjong and his band mates now formed a songwriting/producing team named WE FREAKY). Jonghyun once said that his ambition is to be able to play all instruments. Onew and Taemin are quite good at playing piano.

*actually, Jjong played bass here

Taemin played River Flows in You fully on MBC

Onew's honey voice and his piano, simply beautiful

I split my post because of embeded video restriction. Above are instruments that SHINee members comfortable playing. Aside from that they also have tried their hands at electric guitar, keyboard, Korean zither harp, drums, etc.

Minho played Korean zither harp/guzheng  :blush: I want to be that noona.  :megusta:

Ming also learned to play piano for his drama "The Pianist".

Key played piano for Yoogeun, aw! They both (Key and Yoogeun) sang children song adorably too if I remember correctly, in one of Hello Baby episode.

A rehearsal of Lucifer Rock Version where Minho played drum and Taemin played electric guitar.

And during JAT, SHINee playfully became Shabang (SHINee Band who plays the music for.. I think all SHINee Jpn concerts from 2013 onwards). Jjong on guitar, Ming on drum and Taemin on keyboard then Taem also played drum.

Imagine SHINee as a band, ah, I wish they play one song at concerts as a band.   :rlytearpls: (I won't wish them to promote title track as band, Shawols will fillet me   :lol:, but one song at concerts would be awesome, right? ).

Oh, also BAP's Himchan I want to mention because he played several Korean traditional instruments like jangu, jing, daegeum, gwaengari. (He plays guitar and piano too) Wow!  :ahmagah:

a613ad6c8e58dbcf7211a90be611cce339823a1a

V said he played saxophone

Never saw him played it and there's not even a photo showing it :cry:

Dongwoo plays bass and Sungjong plays the keyboard

I think Woohyun also learned to play the piano.....

The only one who I haven't heard about is Hoya. He did practice using the drums though, for his performance of Good Kisser. 

tumblr_m8cw15qKoF1qit1q5.jpg

tumblr_m8zjbrAYcI1qlqy6to1_1280.jpg