Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warukatta

[interview] Kim Sohyun mentions that she wants to work with Yeo Jingoo and Yoo Seungho again

[160916] Kim Sohyun, "Jingoo oppa & Yoo Seungho oppa, I want to meet them in a project."

20160915000570_0.jpg

Segye Daily interview

"Because my work has just ended, I'm going to think about my next work while I'm taking a rest. I want to do a bright, fun, and bouncy romantic comedy or a youthful and exciting role."

Kim So-hyun mentioned the actors she wants to meet in a project, which are her fellow child actors Yeo Jin-goo and Yoo Seung-ho

"I'm watching a rerun of the drama 'I Miss You' these days. I want to meet Jingoo oppa or Yoo Seung-ho oppa again who I met in 'I Miss You'. I came out together with Jingoo oppa in 'I Miss you' when I was in 1st year of middle school, but I've heard this idea about how awesome it would be if we are together again (T/N: appear together again in a project?). Seungho oppa had appeared when I was moving on from a child actor to an adult actor. I want to work with them again someday."

-

(trans. cr: sohyunxjingoo)

YESSSSS! It would be better if Yoo Seungho and Sohyun are the leads.  :rlytearpls:

omg i'll watch the drama if they're the leads! pd-nim please!

praying to the drama gods that they reunite again in a series  :rlytearpls:

Aww a story where sohyun and jingoo's characters finally end up together would be awesome.. Their stories were rather tragic in TMETS (they got married but it was unrequited) and I Miss You (too sad just too sad ;;;;)..

I want to see these child actors together in a project again.  :rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

vYLvz.jpg

QJpul.jpg