Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
The Jany

The anime movie of the year: Kimi no Na wa (Your name)

Have you heard about it? It is a work of Makoto Shinkai, the same creator of masterpieces like The Garden of Words and 5 Centimeters Per Second

77484l.jpg

TRAILER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfHcp2GjVI

Synopsis: 

The story is set one month after a comet has fallen for the first time in a thousand years in Japan. Mitsuha, a high school girl living in the countryside, wants to live in the city because she is tired of life in the country. Then, there's Taki. He's a high school student living in Tokyo with his friends while working as a part-timer at an Italian restaurant. He also has a strong interest in fine arts involving architecture. One day, Mitsuha dreams of herself as a young man. On the other hand, Taki also has a dream where he is a female student attending high school in the countryside. What's the secret behind their dreams?

This may sounds like another body switching cliché but NO. Believe me IT'S NOT. It's more than that  :rlytearpls: 

The DVD is not released yet but you can find a not very low quality version of this movie on many animes streaming sites like kissanime or gogoanime.io (the sound is ok, but the quality is only 480p)

Edited by The Jany
  • Like 6

Wow it looks interesting.I might watch it

ughhh i'm tempted to watch it so badly, but i read that it deserves to be seen in something better than 480p  :cry:  the wait kills

Not when Koe no Katachi is also coming out this year!

I'm going to watch both and end up loving/crying at both.

• Like 1

Not when Koe no Katachi is also coming out this year!

I'm going to watch both and end up loving/crying at both.

I wonder about that image.gif 

let's wait and see how the public response will be

Animation looks so beautiful, I will watch it for sure but I found The Garden of Words and 5 Centimeters Per Second rather boring plot wise, I hope this one has a more interesting plot, looks promising from previews.

i keep hearing that it was really good.

the other one (koe no katachi) looks boring, though.

i've seen the trailer a lot when i see other movies and i just fail to be interested.

i keep hearing that it was really good.

the other one (koe no katachi) looks boring, though.

i've seen the trailer a lot when i see other movies and i just fail to be interested.

If you found that boring , i wonder what you will actually like ....

come on man 

I heard its good but I cant seem to found the movie anywhere :( watch the trailer its my kind my of stuff pls post the link if there is one already thanks

I heard its good but I cant seem to found the movie anywhere :( watch the trailer its my kind my of stuff pls post the link if thwre is one alredy thanks

This might help if you are looking to stay updated of when local releases are out 

Just wait until the movie is out , and try not to die

koe no katachi 480p

koe no katachi 720p

koe no katachi 1080p

Edited by AnimeKaizoku