Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zao

✿Official✿ Laboum's ✰trending✰ queen future's "it girl",Music Bank's MC,goddess ♡Solbin♡ thread

20 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe Solbin's visuals?

• Cute looking ^_^
    • Sexy looking ð??¡
    • Girl Friend material ð???
    • Innocent looking ð??±

d7yr_ahn_solbin_39.jpg

Name: Ahn Solbin (안솔빈)

Group(s) : Laboum

Position: Vocal,Rap,Visual

Birthday: 1997.08.19

Nationality: Korean

Height:169 CM (5'6 ")

Weight: 49KG

Education: Hanlim Multi Arts High School

Personal Talents: Imitating dolphins,water boiling and pretending to speak Chinese.

Quotes: "I'm Solbin in terms of Laboum's reserve charm."

Facts:

⥠Solbin has a puppy called "buddy".

⥠She said she used to wink like SNSD's Sunny,but her agency stopped her. laugh.png

â¥She is known for her doll like looks and similarity to girl's days hyeri

â¥She wants to do acting like Apink's Eunji and be unique like Lee Hyori.

â¥When she appeared on "Truth Game" on 4th grade,she was mistaken as a foreigner.

â¥She is Laboum's nagger harharplz.png

â¥She loves cooking.

Discography

Music Video Appearances

â¥Brown Eyed Girls :One Summer Night

â¥C9: MaMa Beat

â¥Im Chang Jung:Shall We Dance With Dr.Lim

â¥Ukiss:Stalker

Variety shows

â¥Star King (2007)

â¥Music Bank's Special MC (2015)

â¥Her Secret Weapon variety series (2915)

â¥Hello Counselor (2015) with Yulhee

â¥New Star Kng EP 24 with Soyeon, Haein,Yulhee(2016)

â¥Music Bank's Co-host with Kang Min Hyuk (2016-present)

â¥Happy together EP 461 (2016)

â¥Knowing Bros EP 40 (2016)

â¥Running man EP 321

â¥My little Television EP 69,70

Films

Dramas:

Fansites

⥠@laboumasb

⥠@ahnseolb

x

Edited by SolAhjumma
  • Like 5

Special Stages:

Solo photoshoots:

â¥Marie Claire August 2016 issue

â¥BNT International Dec 2016 issue 

â¥Maxim Jan 2017 issue 

Individual CFs: 

â¥Evisu clothing brand with Park seo Jun 

â¥Sudden Attack game

Edited by YeoChin Fairies

Solbin's teasers for Laboum's comebacks up to date:

Petit Macaron:

LABOUM-Photo-teaser-pour-Petit-Macaron-5

Petit Macaron Data Pack:

tumblr_negcg03Yqx1tk2762o1_r1_500.jpg

Sugar Sugar:

88a8193c7130fe63b21855d6e8d946aa.jpg

Aalow Aalow:

80202032_033.jpg

Fresh Adventure:

F2Gf7U4.jpg

Love Sign:

FzMR4pk.jpg

Edited by Tania

Solbin's teaser photo for winter story single album 

LABOUM-Solbin.jpg

She looks like a princess <3

Solbin for BNT international. 

solbin_1480612532_5.jpg

solbin_1480612533_6.jpg

solbin_1480612533_7.jpg

LABOUM's Solbin recently posed for 'International bnt' and sat down for an interview sesh!

She was asked if she considered another group a rival and she said, "There's no rival. This isn't saying that our skills are too amazing.  I learn a lot from watching not only our seniors but also our juniors on stage.  There are lots of things I need to study like what expressions they make and how to take control of the stage.  In particular, there's a force behind Wonder Girls' gaze.  Their gaze was quite sexy during 'Why So Lonely.'"

She was asked what she does when she has no schedule for the day and replied, "I practice at the company.  I can't meet my friends and can't go out to play.  We're not allowed free time.  I think we'll get some freedom once LABOUM gets first place.  My last relationship ended a few months before my debut.  I am prohibited from dating right now. I don't even have a cell phone.  I returned it when I debuted and it was decided I'd get it back after getting first.  It was at first really uncomfortable living without a phone, but now, it's actually more comfortable.  I take selcas with the manager's phone so the members take turns taking pictures."

She also revealed that she would love to be the female lead in a romantic-comedy drama and was a fan of Yoo Seung Ho since she was young so would like to have a love line with him.  

• Like 1

In an interview with 'International bnt,' LABOUM's Solbin talked about variety shows and the kindness of other idols.

When asked what kind of singer she wanted to become, she revealed, "When I was young, I wanted to be a singer while watching LeeSolbin said about how she's been, "I'm so happy right now.  I'm an MC on 'Music Bank' and TV Chosun's 'Idol Party' and am working on drama JTBC's 'Solomon's Perjury' which will be unveiled in early December.  When I'm busy, I can't even sleep thirty minutes a day.  My 'Music Bank' co-MC Minhyuk [of 'CNBLUE'] was very caring.  When I ran into him on other music shows, he bought all our members and staff members coffee.

"I was impressed by Heechul's improvisational skills when I went on JTBC's 'A Hyung I Know.'  He made the atmosphere comfortable while being witty on the program.  He was very cool and professional.  During the shoot, I was paired up with Heechul and he was very considerate beside me so that I could comfortably get used to it.  If I got the chance, I would like to appear on 'A Hyung I Know' with the LABOUM members and pair up once again with Heechul."

When asked what other variety shows she wanted to go on, she said, "I watched MBC's 'Infinity Challenge' without missing a single episode from the first episode.  I watched it diligently since elementary school.  I even bought the calendar made by the program. I want to go on it no matter what and no matter how hard the work is."Hyori.  At the time, I wanted to debut in a girl crush-worthy group like Black Pink, both classy and strong."

• Like 1

Also,Koreaboo's interview translation for BNT international: 

Girl groups look to be living the life but it seems the lifestyle is not all glitz and glam.

LABOUM Solbin recently sat down with bnt for an interview and shared the hardships of being a girl group member. It seems even three years into promoting, some things are hard. Dieting, dating, and the lack of private lives were the main issues she touched on.

Solbin revealed that she worked out constantly since before debuting to bring her weight down. She also ate less than 200 calories a day, eating only one apple a day at one point. She has currently lost 12 kilograms and still keeps track of her diet so she doesn’t gain it all back.
She also shared that her agency has a no-dating policy. Her last relationship ended a couple of months before she debuted. All the members of the group also do not have cell phones. This is to cut down on the chances of them dating in secret.

The group will be able to get their phones back when they get a first-place win. Solbin shared that â€œit was uncomfortable to live without a phone in the beginning, but now, it’s rather more convenient. We just take selcas using our manager’s phoneâ€.

Solbin is currently the MC of Music Bank and Idol Festival.

Solbin for BNT international. 

solbin_1480612532_5.jpg

solbin_1480612533_6.jpg

solbin_1480612533_7.jpg

LABOUM's Solbin recently posed for 'International bnt' and sat down for an interview sesh!

She was asked if she considered another group a rival and she said, "There's no rival. This isn't saying that our skills are too amazing.  I learn a lot from watching not only our seniors but also our juniors on stage.  There are lots of things I need to study like what expressions they make and how to take control of the stage.  In particular, there's a force behind Wonder Girls' gaze.  Their gaze was quite sexy during 'Why So Lonely.'"

She was asked what she does when she has no schedule for the day and replied, "I practice at the company.  I can't meet my friends and can't go out to play.  We're not allowed free time.  I think we'll get some freedom once LABOUM gets first place.  My last relationship ended a few months before my debut.  I am prohibited from dating right now. I don't even have a cell phone.  I returned it when I debuted and it was decided I'd get it back after getting first.  It was at first really uncomfortable living without a phone, but now, it's actually more comfortable.  I take selcas with the manager's phone so the members take turns taking pictures."

She also revealed that she would love to be the female lead in a romantic-comedy drama and was a fan of Yoo Seung Ho since she was young so would like to have a love line with him.

The first picture.. WOW

She looks so beautiful