Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Ahjumma Laugh

Announcement Projects Team - Inaugural Recruitment!

I'd like to host small events from time to time but I for one don't meet the qualifications and it seems a bit too demanding

I'd like to host small events from time to time but I for one don't meet the qualifications and it seems a bit too demanding

I understand, it's not for everyone, however...

We will be working on large projects, this is true, but by splitting the responsibilities between a group of team members, it won't be a huge amount of work for any one person.  It's part of what makes the Projects Team unique.  

The applications for the  Projects and Asia teams have been updated with the following:

Do you have previous experience working on a website?  If so, please include: when, where, as well as your role and responsibilities.

Thanks!

The applications for the  Projects and Asia teams have been updated with the following:

Do you have previous experience working on a website?  If so, please include: when, where, as well as your role and responsibilities.

Thanks!

Just a question, but how much of one's application is weighed in this question?  If someone happens to run another site, is that going to affect their application negatively?  Or if someone has past experience, will it be good for their app?  It just seems a bit random that the question is being thrown in now. 

• Like 1

Just a question, but how much of one's application is weighed in this question? If someone happens to run another site, is that going to affect their application negatively? Or if someone has past experience, will it be good for their app? It just seems a bit random that the question is being thrown in now.

Random? No I wouldn't say that. We take the hiring process very seriously, and the process is ever evolving.

So, it is something which should have been included in prior recruitments and I apologize for that.

I will also address this individually with the candidates who have already sent in their applications.

Will it affect negatively? I would say it generally will help. The transition for me, even though I have plenty of real world experience, had its ups and downs.

Hope this helps!

What does it mean, exactly, by occupation? Things like an irl job that could interfere?

Edited by JaeLeCactus

Oh you are still accepting apps for this? :o

How would we message other teams? Planning to apply although I may not be well

How would we message other teams? Planning to apply although I may not be well

Just realized im too late lol

If you live in Asia/Pacific we are currently hiring for the Asia Team, as well as the Projects Team.

If not we will be hiring for general events team positions soon.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Projects Team perhaps? Is nz part of pacific?

Sent from my 4027A using OneHallyu mobile app