Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YNRA

UKISS AJ officially leaves UKISS + blocks off all the members on twitter & shades UKISS

U-KISS-AJ-_1443232284_af_org.jpg

UKISS' sly fox AJ finally officially leaves UKISS 3 years after his unofficial leave. 

For those who don't know, AJ joined UKISS in 2011 after his other kpop group disbanded [paran] who were also under nh media. He took the place of xander/kibum who got kicked out of ukiss along with Hoon. 

In 2012 AJ left for university at columbia university in NYC for the first time but he came back after stop girl/alone promotions for standing still, ubeat, fall in love, and moments before leaving again in early 2014 after UKISS' first US tour. They said goodbye at the airport on their show "UKISS Go" by mnet and that was the last anyone saw of AJ as a UKISS member. 

A lot of fans waited for him to come back and NH media even released statements he would come back and his contract wasn't over but his contract finally ended. Over the past few years, most people have realized AJ would never come back to UKISS because of the way he ignores ukiss and pretends they dont exist, tweeting about and meeting up with other idols. Even though UKISS would mention him from time to time saying he was studying and they would still put out fan boxes at concerts in Japan, expecting him to come back one day. 

But today the news broke out that AJ from UKISS officially left UKISS because his contract ended and he never planned on coming back even though NH media kept telling people that he was still a member for some reason and printing his name on their cds/accepting fan gifts on his behalf long after he was gone.

Then he left a letter on the UKISS fan cafe for the first time since he had to visit NH media's HQ to close his contract, in the letter basically he shades ukiss saying he will make better music in the future. 

Then right after that he goes on twitter and unfollows ukiss and all of the member's twitter accounts. But he still follows his old band mates from Paran

https://twitter.com/JaeseopKim91AJ/following

I think AJ is really the ultimate traitor in KPOP, Kris and lulu and jessica could never tbh 

But he gets away with it because NH aren't as harsh as SM and all the successful companies and hardcore kissmes dont really exist to be mad. The weirdest part is he still follows kevin's sister lulz 

Two completely different situations and the only similarity is a member leaving...

Both interested in their own activities, shady towards the other members on social media... seems similar to me

Lmao at him following Kevin's sister but not Kevin. 

probably want's in her pants but ill never let his fuckboi ass touch my unnie! 

No offense but ukiss has been flopping for over 8 years now. time wise and financially it wouldn't have been the right choice. Second who says he had a good relationship with them? Yea was it shady and unessecary to unfollow all of them on twitter. His contract ended and I doubt he made any special promises.

This group has been a mess ever since NH fired two members and tried to make it seem like they left on their own accord... At least AJ was there for their best Japanese era

It's sad that its so dramatic. Did he really not like the group that much?

UKISS were always nice to him, even wishing him happy birthday publicly when he ignored them and talking about him with fans saying he's studying hard. 

Idk what his issue was but I think from the start he was the awkward member even when ukiss tried to include him. 

Why do I get the feeling that ukiss is the messiest kpop group you never hear about?

? link doesn't work for me. ... +saw this coming. super sketchy on NH Media on handling essentially everything though. 

No offense but ukiss has been flopping for over 8 years now. time wise and financially it wouldn't have been the right choice. Second who says he had a good relationship with them? Yea was it shady and unessecary to unfollow all of them on twitter. His contract ended and I doubt he made any special promises.

leaving ukiss isnt the problem, but the way he did it was really unnecessary 

aj applied to columbia university before he joined ukiss so he should have never joined in the first place if he wasnt committed tbh. he took the position of someone who truly loves ukiss, replacing the previous rapper xander who was kicked out. 

to this day xander says it wasnt his choice to leave and he loves ukiss and talks to them regularly, even posting about their anniversary a few days ago. and he was kicked out unjustly for aj to join. 

it all just seems very ungrateful and rude, especially to lead fans on for 3 years.