If you're experiencing technical issues, we are aware and are working on resolving it. Our apologies for the inconvenience! - Tech Team ×
Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Си�у Пак

Male student posts about Taehyun on Seoul National University board

that guy is right. you can't escape from namtae once you fall for him. lats year I traded a jinwoo polaroid with a stranger just because I wanted taehyun's. I even had to pay for sending it but I didn't care lol

Taehyun is someone either you really hate him or you really like him..but i agree with this guy, "if you fall for Nam Taehyun once,there's now way you can get out". That basically describe Nam Taehyun.

Wow, it's so nice to see a fanboy appreciate a male idol like this. He's really captivated by Taehyun. So cute!

This was really sweet. I bet Taehyun would really appreciate this.

Awww so much sweetness. I love how he describes Taehyun. I hope Taehyun sees this.

This is cute. The guy posted this on his university's board, that is some dedication & love !  :)

I understand, Taehyun is really something.