Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

△△·△∷   B1A4

[pannchoa][enter-talk]MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS IS F*CKING FUNã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[enter-talk] MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS IS F*CKING FUNã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Posted on 6:50 PM by kei z

moonlight-4.jpg

I've read the "Moonlight drawn by clouds" novel before too, but the drama is way betterã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

I have to watch this drama until the endã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

post response:
[+235][-51]
original post: here

ã…‡ |2016.08.22 23:22 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° I think I've already caught the second lead disease.. I had no interest in Jinyoung before but why do I like him so much now.. 

추천116
반대12
  ㅇㅠ|2016.08.22 22:51 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° It was funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Park Bogum can take on so many types of roles
추천60
반대9
  ㅇㅇ |2016.08.22 22:30 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Me too I watched the pilot episode ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I watched it with a smile the whole time it's really fun!
추천52
반대7
  ㅇㅇ |2016.08.23 00:30 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Jinyoung has that expression that moves people? My heart fluttered watching him..
추천36
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2016.08.22 23:45 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Hul there are so many people who like the second lead already.. I thought I was the only one... Everyone, me too I've caught the second lead disease already!☆
추천33
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2016.08.22 23:26 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° The sub lead is Jinyoung right? I'm at the mercy of the sub lead once again..
추천33
반대0
  ã…‡ |2016.08.22 23:48 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Jung Jinyoung's acting is freaking good ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜah I love you
추천27
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2016.08.23 00:19 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° I like the fact that Park Bogum and Jinyoung have different types of handsomeness so their images don't overlap... When im Yoojung isn't a guy, she's f******cking pretty
추천26
반대0
  ㅇㅇ |2016.08.23 01:06 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Vision cured....Kyah.....

download.jsp?FileID=37574250

Cube is stupid for declining that second lead role for Sungjae...

But I like Jinyoung so I hope this drama will be popular <3

jinyoung is just too pretty.. his face suit the role so much.. that foxy face.. ã… ã… 

Cube is so dumb.. that was a great role 

Great so far!

Can't wait for episode 2

Exactly that, i keep thinking about that when Jinyoung's character show up. But Jinyoung improved, so its good

I really enjoyed the first episode! Kim Yoojung is a great actress, she can pull off both serious acting and comedy. And she has great chemistry with Park Bogum.

BTOB were busy in Japan when shooting began and it's not really a second lead role that gets a lot of attention. Jinyoung fans were complaining how the PDs were really pushing Bogum and Yoojung in the drama teasers but not Jinyoung and they saw why Sungjae declined the role. Plus Jinyoung's character won't make it to the end of the show and that probably played a big role in why Sungjae and Cube declined the role.

BTOB were busy in Japan when shooting began and it's not really a second lead role that gets a lot of attention. Jinyoung fans were complaining how the PDs were really pushing Bogum and Yoojung in the drama teasers but not Jinyoung and they saw why Sungjae declined the role. Plus Jinyoung's character won't make it to the end of the show and that probably played a big role in why Sungjae and Cube declined the role.

WHAT

Just finished the first episode and I thought it was really funny and cute! 

dude thanks for spoiling it :(