Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Ahjumma Laugh

Announcement Events Asia Team - Apply Today!

You know what's funny about this? I'm currently in the Asia time zone, I love hosting, but I'm trying to cut back on forum games to study. Otherwise, I would've loved the opportunity to apply. I'll only be up to hosting/planning in Jan, but by that time I'll be back in the US :rlytearpls:

I hope apps go well!

Edited by letmebreathe

You know what's funny about this? I'm currently in the Asia time zone, I love hosting, but I'm trying to cut back on forum games to study. Otherwise, I would've loved the opportunity to apply. I'll only be up to hosting/planning in Jan, but by that time I'll be back in the US :rlytearpls:

I hope apps go well!

Thank you! I can't say when our next recruitment will be, but I hope to see your application in my inbox one day.

Enjoy your time overseas!

The applications for Asia and Projects have been updated with the following: 

Do you have previous experience working on a website?  If so, please include: when, where, as well as your role and responsibilities.

Thanks!