Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sarah-dk

The Official TaeKai Thread [Lee Taemin x Kim Jongin]

Toffemilk posted 1 Kai pic mentioning honeymoon to Japan around  7 hours ago http://instagram.com/p/jvJwafyq9l

None of Taemin's pic from anywhere. But then 2 hours ago Sehun fan from Japan saw them in Hakone.

Hakone is noted for its onsen hot spring resorts, which attract both Japanese and international visitors due to its proximity to the greater Tokyo metropolis and to Mount Fuji.

@sesesehun_luv tweets about meeting them were translated by @myeonieewu :

2h

she/he said that taemin and kai were laughing and looked very happy

2h

she said that because they weren't recognized by people around them kai seem to be so happy and relaxed

2h

i'm sorry, she didn't specify that it was the station, but more like hakoneyumoto area

1h

taekai are also accompanied by one man which likely is a manager

Within less than 2 hours after the rumor spread out on twitter, カイテム (KaiTem) were trending in Japan TT #1 lol

BfIZixrCEAAkVxd.png

As there's no report about cameramen but only accompanied by 1 manager (?) maybe it's a private holiday. So I saw EXO fantwitter & a Taemin Japanese fansite warned fans not to stalk them.

Maybe for Chinese New Year Jan 31st?

Fans said it's a 6 days holiday.

• Like 1

:derp:  whut?

• CWz8uPR2_normal.pngtaembby â€@taembby19h
    Hmm so they brought one manager with them, I hope they have a lot of fun! Japanese fans are super polite & respectful so I wouldn't worry :)

CWz8uPR2_normal.pngtaembby â€@taembby20h
What I wouldn't give to see Taemin & Kai on vacation, lost in Japan.. The mysterious adventure of TaeKai, coming soon to a theater near you.

Edited by YunJaeChun
  • Like 3

Toffemilk posted 1 Kai pic mentioning honeymoon to Japan around  7 hours ago http://instagram.com/p/jvJwafyq9l

None of Taemin's pic from anywhere. But then 2 hours ago Sehun fan from Japan saw them in Hakone.

Hakone is noted for its onsen hot spring resorts, which attract both Japanese and international visitors due to its proximity to the greater Tokyo metropolis and to Mount Fuji.

@sesesehun_luv tweets about meeting them were translated by @myeonieewu :

2h

she/he said that taemin and kai were laughing and looked very happy

2h

she said that because they weren't recognized by people around them kai seem to be so happy and relaxed

2h

i'm sorry, she didn't specify that it was the station, but more like hakoneyumoto area

1h

taekai are also accompanied by one man which likely is a manager

Within less than 2 hours after the rumor spread out on twitter, カイテム (KaiTem) were trending in Japan TT #1 lol

BfIZixrCEAAkVxd.png

As there's no report about cameramen but only accompanied by 1 manager (?) maybe it's a private holiday. So I saw EXO fantwitter & a Taemin Japanese fansite warned fans not to stalk them.

Maybe for Chinese New Year Jan 31st?

Fans said it's a 6 days holiday.

so they went on a personal trip together? that's so adorable. :ilove:

I wonder why they picked Japan though. Taemin's been there so many times, I'd imagine him picking somewhere he's never been to. I wonder if it was Kai who suggested they'd go there.

oh and you signature thing is adorable too:D

Edited by pooh111

so they went on a personal trip together? that's so adorable. :ilove:

I wonder why they picked Japan though. Taemin's been there so many times, I'd imagine him picking somewhere he's never been to. I wonder if it was Kai who suggested they'd go there.

oh and you signature thing is adorable too:D

It seems so? IDK if they would meet some other friends there flying separately?

Japan especially Hakone has some of the best onsen, maybe? LOL IDK.

It reminds me of his GEEK interview where he just wanna escape the routine life and go on spontaneous vacation just with his friends :)

OnTae's poker face battle is, indeed, really adorable :chu:

I'm pretty sure that Kwonho mentioned Japan with Moonkyu 1 month ago! But his tweets already were deleted

Kwonho is so weird! He posted a photo in train and some fans said it's in Japan but he deleted it :(

I hope they will have a selca! PLEASE!!!!

Have a nice trip!

Lunar new year is time for Taekai! They spent together Lunar New Year last year too :(

At the beginning I was a Kaisoo shipper but recently it's more obvious taekai and sudo ships :(

• Like 1

It seems so? IDK if they would meet some other friends there flying separately?

Japan especially Hakone has some of the best onsen, maybe? LOL IDK.

It reminds me of his GEEK interview where he just wanna escape the routine life and go on spontaneous vacation just with his friends :)

OnTae's poker face battle is, indeed, really adorable :chu:

Do korean people goto hot springs? The SHINee members seemed like they were comfortable about going to hot springs together (like being naked around each other)...but I remember reading somewhere about how Kai was terrified after seeing Taemin's naked body. But its probably a "fact" made up by a fan or something:/

It's a poker face battle? I thought Onew was teasing Tae about being sleepy?

Do korean people goto hot springs? The SHINee members seemed like they were comfortable about going to hot springs together (like being naked around each other)...but I remember reading somewhere about how Kai was terrified after seeing Taemin's naked body. But its probably a "fact" made up by a fan or something:/

Korean also fond to the hot spring i think.and tae did said that he wanted to go to hot spring in japan. But im quite surprise when he actually go there with jongin.never took the fact seriously. I heard rumor going around before that taekai had gone to couple spa in jeju.jongin must be most comfortable around tae considering they grow up togeter. So, why would he feel terrible seeing tae naked? I donr see the logic in that tbh

Korean also fond to the hot spring i think.and tae did said that he wanted to go to hot spring in japan. But im quite surprise when he actually go there with jongin.never took the fact seriously. I heard rumor going around before that taekai had gone to couple spa in jeju.jongin must be most comfortable around tae considering they grow up togeter. So, why would he feel terrible seeing tae naked? I donr see the logic in that tbh

Does kai not open himself up easily or something?All the people on the forum talk about how Kai keeps to himself.

As for Taemin, I remember him saying he doesn't wear his clothes in the dorm, so I think hes fine with being naked around his friends...

apparently this is a pic on them on the plane?

tumblr_n0636eH5bq1rmd6f9o1_500.png

Edited by pooh111

I just know that stuff about Kai and Taemin's nakedness as rumor. Could be true, could be twisted, could be absolutely untrue

It's unclear, the poker face battle is just me making up plot LOL. They were fooling around and got caught on cam sometime before airing a radio interview

Does kai not open himself up easily or something?All the people on the forum talk about how Kai keeps to himself.

As for Taemin, I remember him saying he doesn't wear his clothes in the dorm, so I think hes fine with being naked around his friends...

apparently this is a pic on them on the plane?

if you ever take your time to  watch his fancam, hes always alone in his own world. seeing him with taemin like seeing the other side of him. his laughter and his gestures. ya know kai really isnt fond to skinship -sometimes he will do it with the other members but yeah- its so rare to see him actually initiated all the skinship unlike when hes with taemin. and he is very quiet person like he rather keep all his secret to himself. exo members once said its hard to understand kai at the first meeting cos of his attitude. he is more open towards taemin -im not sayin this cos i ship them, i dont know about taekai at first honestly, its just my pov as kai bias-

http://exo-is-gheii.tumblr.com/image/75034431416

TaeKai! Kai Taemin at one of train tunnel at Japan Y__Y

I can see Kai's

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Kwonho with them now! Kwonho talked that he will go to Japan with his friends in his facebook (he talked with his girlfriend LOL)

are you sure? i read fanaccount saying only their manager accompany them -the 4th person is probably just a random guy- isnt kwonho already in army? maybe hes given out leave but 6days leave seems a bit too long, dont you think so?

if you ever take your time to  watch his fancam, hes always alone in his own world. seeing him with taemin like seeing the other side of him. his laughter and his gestures. ya know kai really isnt fond to skinship -sometimes he will do it with the other members but yeah- its so rare to see him actually initiated all the skinship unlike when hes with taemin. and he is very quiet person like he rather keep all his secret to himself. exo members once said its hard to understand kai at the first meeting cos of his attitude. he is more open towards taemin -im not sayin this cos i ship them, i dont know about taekai at first honestly, its just my pov as kai bias-

are you sure? i read fanaccount saying only their manager accompany them -the 4th person is probably just a random guy- isnt kwonho already in army? maybe hes given out leave but 6days leave seems a bit too long, dont you think so?

No, Kwonho tweeted a photo in his twitter =.= then he deleted it. He is not in army now, I guess! No one confirmed about his time for army! Maybe he will be later or he has a holiday or something. But he mentioned about trip in Japan in his twitter and his facebook.

I don't think they have a manager =.=. Fans don't know about Kwonho! :(

Sure that they are not alone, there is another guy with them! :) I guessed it's Kwonho

Edited by give_you_all

No, Kwonho tweeted a photo in his twitter =.= then he deleted it. He is not in army now, I guess! No one confirmed about his time for army! Maybe he will be later or he has a holiday or something. But he mentioned about trip in Japan in his twitter and his facebook.

Sure that they are not alone, there is another guy with them! :) I guessed it's Kwonho

ahh...i thought they really going there with their manager(i mean taemin's manager) -its japan youre talking about, its hard to believe they dont need any tour guide to go there- if its true kwonho also going there, then im happy too.

At the beginning I was a Kaisoo shipper but recently it's more obvious taekai and sudo ships :(

hey, i like sudo...from the very beginning..i think theyre really close. suho actually take care of kyungsoo very well.

BfOzdDLCUAArdOO.jpg

:ahmagah:

• Like 2

^

damn, im actually imagining it rnw~

1555447_725372080820086_1509988061_n.jpg

taekai fanart never fails me..lol...

theres even more erotic fanart of them i found in other site, not gonna post it here..haha

btw, this is actually very cute..though jongin is the uke -_-

1609655_724919430865351_861804936_n.jpg

The same for Taemin. He acts different when he's around kai. It's probably because he's the same age/a bit older than kai. Where as in SHINee, he's the baby of the group.

BfOzdDLCUAArdOO.jpg

:ahmagah:

I really want to see a real life version of this. I think yukata make people more attractive

Kwonho is already in the army so I'm not sure where people are getting that info from.

Kwonho is already in the army so I'm not sure where people are getting that info from.

Thats what im trying to say..the 4th person maybe someone who arent related to them -maybe their managers friend- because as far as i know, they said taekai only went there with another one person -must probably taemins manager-

Besides, how cannot japanese not know kwonho? Isnt he already went to wgm. So, people should recognise him too...idk if this make sense.i tried to ask one of those fans but i getting no reply yet.

lol why? You don't like uke jongin? he's the ultimate botom imo, especially for taemin. He will let taemin do wtv he wants to him lol

I didnt mean it that way.i prefer them to switch roles -taemin act like uke with kai and i dont have problem with that too- i hate the fact that people keep repeating kai is taemins dongsaeng. Yeah kai maybe a bit younger than taem but his friend are all 93er which means hes chose to be 93er rather than 94er.

Edited by jongie~

Thats what im trying to say..the 4th person maybe someone who arent related to them -maybe their managers friend- because as far as i know, they said taekai only went there with another one person -must probably taemins manager-

Besides, how cannot japanese not know kwonho? Isnt he already went to wgm. So, people should recognise him too...idk if this make sense.i tried to ask one of those fans but i getting no reply yet.

Yeah. They all (minus Kai) went out before he enlisted. Someone said the 4th person is a family member.

They should know him, and he looks the same age as Taemin and Kai while the fanaccounts implied it was someone older.

I'm happy there are no clear close pictures.

Yeah. They all (minus Kai) went out before he enlisted. Someone said the 4th person is a family member.

They should know him, and he looks the same age as Taemin and Kai while the fanaccounts implied it was someone older.

I'm happy there are no clear close pictures.

I know about kwonho enlisting too..theres fanacc and picture stated moonkyu,tae and kwonho going out before kwonho got enlisted to army, kai was unable to attend because of his schedule.

Oh! I had no idea! Mainly fanacc only focusing on taekai..might be because kai and taemin always stick together than the other two who are joining them.

I wish i speak japanese lol..im dying to know what else theyre doing there.j-fans can be quite secretive sometimes...

Edited by jongie~

I didnt mean it that way.i prefer them to switch roles -taemin act like uke with kai and i dont have problem with that too- i hate the fact that people keep repeating kai is taemins dongsaeng. Yeah kai maybe a bit younger than taem but his friend are all 93er which means hes chose to be 93er rather than 94er.

There are a lot of Jongin's fans who don't know Kwonho. I don't know but from his photo in his twitter (he already deleted his account today), Kwonho posted a photo in plane and write "with my friends, have fun". I think he will be later for army or something.

Kwonho is weird LOL, he often posted something and deleted after that! To prove that he is him, there is a selca of Kwonho and his girlfriend there. His dp is his selca too and he often talks with another account (of his girlfriend) =.=

I don't know! Haizzz, they are so complicated! =))

For Moonkyu's birthday, he posted Moon with cake too =.=

Edited by give_you_all

sharing some more fanarts for taekai in japan honeymoon

tumblr_n0bspevhuA1rg6zb9o1_500.jpg

1mgt.jpg

this i found by accident,drawing by kaitaem japanese fans

5wju.jpg

h6uf.jpg

japanese article about taemin and kai..this is really adorable..

wish i could understand better. my japanese friend isn't helping at all :._.:

cvmb.jpg

There are a lot of Jongin's fans who don't know Kwonho. I don't know but from his photo in his twitter (he already deleted his account today), Kwonho posted a photo in plane and write "with my friends, have fun". I think he will be later for army or something.

Kwonho is weird LOL, he often posted something and deleted after that! To prove that he is him, there is a selca of Kwonho and his girlfriend there. His dp is his selca too and he often talks with another account (of his girlfriend) =.=

I don't know! Haizzz, they are so complicated! =))

For Moonkyu's birthday, he posted Moon with cake too =.=

you sure knows a lot about kwonho..lolz...and he have gf?  hes quite close to moonkyu isn't he? ive read once the poem they made for each other..kwonho and moonkyu are funny though. our kai and taemin in the other hand quite secretive. theyre really something....

btw, did you guys heard about the news kai came back from japan alone? is it true? now everyone getting confuse because kai spotted wearing same clothes as the one  he wore when he flew to japan.

sharing some more fanarts for taekai in japan honeymoon

tumblr_n0bspevhuA1rg6zb9o1_500.jpg

1mgt.jpg

this i found by accident,drawing by kaitaem japanese fans

5wju.jpg

h6uf.jpg

japanese article about taemin and kai..this is really adorable..

wish i could understand better. my japanese friend isn't helping at all :._.:

cvmb.jpg

Taekai Episode:
They met when they were both trainees. 
At their first meeting, they got into an argument over who danced the choreo correctly. Turned out that both of them were wrong.

Durgin Sherlock era, Kai went aronund showing Taemin's long haired picture telling them it was his girlfriend.

Kai: Though they're both in the same grade, he calls Taemin a "hyung".  (does he??)
Taemin often takes Kai near the sunbaes and gets kai flustered.

Taemin often calls Kai, jongin because he's not used to his stage name "kai". He corrects himself saying "Jongin....Kai is".

When they went to have Taiyaki, they argued over which side they should start eating from.(taemin - head, kai - tail) Because taemin went to buy another bread to eat, Kai bought a taiyaki for Taemin and made up.
During Lucifer era, he rememberd his trainee days. "During summer break, he'd go to the roof top and play with water(?) Hide there til midnight....
He'd practice with his same-aged friends, but he wants them to debut as fast as they coul "he said ( I didn't really understand this part...)
taiyaki is this:
Taiyaki.jpg
I don't think it was an official article, but fanamde. 
Edited by pooh111
  • Like 1