Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

The last drama I finished is Misaeng. Definitely a 10/10.
Now, I understand why Korea was crazy about this drama.

Everything was perfect. A masterpiece.

can any one suggest a good korean dramas which airs between monday to sunday every week?

Ruler: Master of the Mask. 100/10! I decided spur-of-the-moment to watch it while I was searching for what to watch next and I'm so glad I did. I was instantly hooked and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Even though I'm not usually not much of a historical drama watcher, I loved it and it has easily become one of my favorite dramas of the year.

The last drama I finished was heartless city (I know I was suuuuper late) but anyways, I'd give it a 9/10. It was really good but, I have to take points off for being so cruel to my heart in the end. Like how could these writers stab me like this. Even the gangsters in the show had more mercy... imstupid.png imstupid.png imstupid.png 

I should have known what I was getting myself into tbh....

Last one I finished was High Society.

Uee is terrible, the second leads SAVED this mess of a show. They deserved their own show. Sung Joon deserved a less terrible character.

I will rate Strange (Secret Forest) 100/10

No amount of number could rate this drama, imo. It left me in awe. Everything is perfect, their acting, storyline wise, the scene direction.

And the ending.... I'm speechless, I could never imagine it would ended like that. I had my suspicions all the time when I watched. But most of them turned out wrong.

You will angry, symphatize, betrayed, happy throughout the drama. If you expect romance in it. Then this drama isn't for you. Even though, there's some hints, but it's so tiny which left me unsure cause the male lead has his condition.

Keep in mind, the most important thing is to find the mastermind of tragedy.

Oot, Hwang Simok had the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. It looked shiny and smooth, the color was dark brown but looked pretty when the light touched his hair. And how his hair flowed in wavy line. Sometimes his hair distracted me from the plot.

Edited by Puppet&Puppeter
  • Like 1

any good korean drama? rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim

Innocent Defendant

Chicago Typewriter

Ruler: Master of the Mask

Chief Kim

Whisper

These are my favorites this year. Try to check some. ilikeitplz.png

Third-Rate My Way - Fight My Way 7.8

I was entertained because the drama is so light and I wasn't able to notice I finished it already. It is nice to see Seo Jun doing some 'comedy'. Kim Ji Won is really an eye-candy.

Unfortunately, there is nothing very interesting about the story line. 

Edited by cheesymandu

strong woman do bong soon 4/10

hul seriously the first 4 eps hyped me but the rest made me annoyed. no cbaracter development and progress except for bongsoon and ahndaepyo relationship. like I kinda curious with how her mom and grandmom deal with similar strong power in the past. also the filler comedic story by the iljins, gangsters, and the shaman were too much. and how can her mom not knowing anything about bongsun's bestfriend getting kidnaped and seriously in danger they almost die?? instead they fill it with the unnecessary jealous story of her mom and the pretty neighbour with her dad. sigh.. seriously I love park boyoung and her and hyungsik actings were great but the storyline really lacks few things.

Three color fantasy: Queen of rings 9/10 for romance genre

Quite cheesy but really lovely

Reply 1988 ... 10/10

I loved literally everything about it. From the cast to the light hearted story to the amazing retro setting. I loved how all the rwlations between the characters were portrayed. I will definatly whach it again soon.

However the ending though, Totally unsatisfying.

Queen For Seven Days 8.5

Park Min Young delivered again in this drama. Most of her dramas are really good.

It is my 2nd time watching Yeon Woo Jin in a drama and I am loving his performances. And of course the drama is a success also because of the crazy king. I love Lee Dong Gun’s portrayal here though I feel bad for Chansung for dying early. Why good friend die in every Sageuk drama? 

Recently finished Bad Guys.  I'd rate it a 7/10.  Ending was great, but it lost the plot a little in the middle and I'm still very buh? at Taesoo's reason for killing that girl's husband.  I feel like he'd be way more unstable as a person if that's really what he did. Also wish Haejin's Jungmoon would have been more involved other than being a target.

the good wife 9/10 one of the best dramas i've watched. so many interesting characters - myeong hee, kim dan, joong won, hyekyung, david, the pregnant lawyer etc and awesome plot, there wasnt a boring moment and i am so in love with joong won adfgdhgfdh

Bride of Habaek 7/10. Tbh it was good for what it was: romance manga fluff lol

Watched the last episode of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon today.  I give it a solid 9/10.  A lot of dramas seem to suffer from a slump where all of the charm disappears and is replaced with melodrama halfway through which makes me skip episodes or just stop watching.  This one just kept on at a wonderful pace and kept me completely engaged.

She Was Pretty 

6/10 

The acting was horrendous. Hwang Jungeum doesn't understand nuance even if it struck her in the head and Park Seojoon's emotional scenes made me laugh. I think one thing keeping me from giving this a worse rating is the dynamic between the female characters. 

Edited by hailcaesar