Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Tunnel 8/10.

As per usual with Korean dramas, whenever there's a strong and independent female character, they manage to f*** her up and also create some strange plot holes while they're at it. Still a pretty solid drama though and better than most.

I'm currently watching Circle:2worlds connected. It's 10/10, first kdrama I watch without skipping a segment. Too bad not a lot of ppl have discussed about it.

So many twists and turns, you don't know who's the good guy or the bad guy. It's a sci-fi thriller.

Edited by MusicL

Age of Youth aka Hello My Twenties

Funny and refreshing. 8/10

• Like 1

Whisper 9/10

This drama somewhat reminds me of Defendant though they have different stories. The actors and plot is good. A quality drama. 

Chicago Typewriter 9.5/10

Love in time of war, friendship that goes beyond eras. Tragic yet beautiful.

I am so in love with this drama. The actors are all good the story is really nice. I love the story of their friendship. This drama deserves recognition; unfortunately I think the rating was not too high. Honestly, CT story is way way better than a lot of hyped dramas these past few months.

This drama reminds me again why Yoo Ah In is one of Korea’s best actors. The guy is really good and full of emotions. I got really attach to his characters. 

My Secret Romance 4/10

It was boring. I watched it for Sung Hoon to be honest.

My Secret Romance 4/10

It was boring. I watched it for Sung Hoon to be honest.

I think I wasted my time watching it. :( 

My Only Love Song - 8.9/10

It was pretty simple and cheesy. There were a few confusing parts but I just love Gong Seung Yeon and Jong Hyun. The kiss scenes thoooooo.

Man To Man 8/10

The story is ok but I think there's something missing here. 

Park Hae Jin, Chae Jung An and Yeon Jung Hoon delivered well. But Jung Hoon can do better than this. He's one of my fave villain in K-drama land. 

All About Eve 9/10 

this is a classic kdrama. I never understood why Koreans were obsessed with Jang Dong Gun's looks but after watching this drama.. I get it. He is very handsome and charismatic. I'm not the type to swoon over chaebol roles but he had me swooning hard. 

This drama also features a very young Kim So Yeon in what is possibly one of the most evil and infuriating characters I've yet to see in a kdrama. So props to her because she did a good job of making me hate her character. 

My-Secret-Romance-Poster1.jpg

My Secret Romance

7/10

I wasn't expecting anything deep from this drama, but it's just so over-the-top and reminds me of classic K-Drama romcoms. Plus the kissing scenes though, and especially that car scene (10/10 for that one). hurrplz.png

(and Jieun was just so adorable)

Edited by K i n g

The last drama I finished was Bring It On, Ghost, I believe. I'll give to a 7/10. i enjoyed it but it didn't really go anywhere until around episode 11 or 12 or so when Hyun Ji actually started to figure out who she was and what happened to her. After that, I found it really enjoyable and interesting.

Finally got to watch "Hwarang". I´d give it a 9/10. The ending was quite cool imstupid.png 

RULER – MASTER of the MASK

I am going to give this a 9.

I love the story. I love the aesthetic of the show. The actors are good and I am glad how they end the story. The only thing I don’t get from the story is how it takes a long time before Ga Eun remembered the request from the King’s mom.

As expected, Yoo Seung Ho was able to show a good performance again. I love Kim So Hyun but I think Hwa Gun’s character is too strong that I like her more than the lead role.

L’s character gets annoying in the middle part of the series. I think it’s because he became an effective actor already. I am glad to see a big improvement from him.

And Gon. Wow, I want to see him in another sageuk drama. 

I think I wasted my time watching it. :( 

I only watched 5 episodes and I feel like I wasted 5 precious hours of my life

The last drama I finished is Lookout, I really enjoyed watching this drama and would actually really recommend it but my rating is 8/10 only because of the disappointing ending.

Suspicious Partner

It’s 7.5/10 for me.

I enjoyed the 1st twenty episodes but it became boring in the middle part. I am glad that it became good again during the last few episodes. I think with their story, 40 episodes is too long.  

It is nice to see Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon together. Though I personally want to see JCW in a hard core action after his service.

Kwon Nara is beautiful and Dongha has the potential to be one of my favorite villains in a drama. Both of them did a great job. 

chicago typerwriter 10/10 

i loved it,the actors were good and the story was good. The ending weirdly made me cry and it wasn't even that sad