Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Weightlifting Fairy : 7/10

The main OTP's chemistry is greaaaat, but I prefer those dramas that keep you on the edge of your seat

I just finished STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON. It is 8 for me.

This drama is really entertaining. After a long stressful day, you want to see some cheesiness from Hyung Sik and Bo Young. They really have a good chemistry. But I don’t get it why Ji Soo took this role. He is too good for the role. He could have chosen a better role than the Gook Doo role. 

I just finished STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON. It is 8 for me.

This drama is really entertaining. After a long stressful day, you want to see some cheesiness from Hyung Sik and Bo Young. They really have a good chemistry. But I don’t get it why Ji Soo took this role. He is too good for the role. He could have chosen a better role than the Gook Doo role. 

I agree he could of taken a better role, but he was part of the reason why the drama was a hit. 

I agree he could of taken a better role, but he was part of the reason why the drama was a hit. 

But I find the love triangle weak. 

It's good that they inserted some bromance between Jisoo and Hyungsik. Those moments saved him. 

But I find the love triangle weak. 

It's good that they inserted some bromance between Jisoo and Hyungsik. Those moments saved him. 

Agree, we will just have to wait for him to get a lead which I hope will be soon. 

I just watched oh my ghost recently and would vote it 6/10 idk why many people said the drama was super good, i think it's just so so, and I also found many popular korean drama just mediocre imo. Maybe korean drama is just not my taste, I prefer tv series instead.

A PERFECT SCORE for DEFENDANT.

It’s really a good drama. I enjoyed every episode of it. I know that it is already good since some friends mentioned this already and I know it received high ratings in Korea but I didn’t expect that it was really that good. From 1st episode down to last are all intense.

As always, Jisung delivered well. He is really Korea’s best TV actor. I am glad that he was able to pick a good project this time since his last one was bad for me.

Their evil guy CHA MINHO. OMG. He is soooo good to the point that I want him dead every time I see him. It’s my first time seeing him act as villain since my memory of him is DH1’s very dedicated teacher.

Kim Min Seok is always a scene stealer. From DOTS to DOCTORS to DEFENDANT, this guy made me cry buckets of tears already. I hope he will be a lead in a drama soon.

That PARK HA YEON kid is good. I hope she will continue to be a good actress until she becomes a lady.

I didn’t expect too much from Yuri. I am glad to see her improvement. 

Shopping King Louis - 10/10 ♥ Perfect!

Loved the plot and the buildup. Defintely one of my favorite K-Dramas.

Edited by Seulbi♥

Dream Knight 8/10

I loved it's cheesiness, comedy, drama and heart-warming moments. It felt really bittersweet yet hopeful towards the end.

My-Secret-Romance-Poster1.jpg

Title: 애타는 로맨스 (My Secret Romance)

Overall Rating: 8/10

This drama is so sweet. Even the story line is pretty bland for me. On several episodes, i feel so touched. Especially when the male character did some 'sweet scenes' with the female character.QRLGYBO.pngQRLGYBO.png

Radiant Office 7/10

Many workers can relate to this drama. It reminds me of Misaeng though this one is more in the fun and less serious side.

Ha Suk Jin is really good in playing this kind of role. I envy Go Ah Sung’s character. Haha.

Lee Dong-hwi is good in this drama. He’s not the usual funny and foolish guy. He’s like a serious actor here. 

Tunnel : 7,5/10 -> Good drama indeed but the plot was a little bit too predictable laugh.png