Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Goblin 9/10. I mean, the scale and level of production, i cant help but feeling amazed by the filters, special effects and Canada! If I watch the show by chane w/o any knowledge prior to watching, i 101% wouldve thought im watching a movie! Kim Eun Suk is a genius!

So does descendant of the sun!

Trap: 8/10

FinisheÄ in one sitting. Tight writing and sharp production. Highly recommend for fans of psycho/thriller dramas.

Marriage not dating: 6/10

Had many scenes made me laugh my butt off but overall very predictable storyline.

The last drama I finished was Oh my venus which I'd give an 8/10.

The plot overall was a little cliché but I liked the fact that the ending wasn't entirely predictable and didn't follow the same ending that other dramas with the weight loss/ makeover plot do.

School 2015: 8/10

It started to get boring in the midway but fortunately the plot twist happened & the things got more interesting afterwards. It was a nice drama overall...

• Like 1

Voice 2 - 7/10

Voice 1 is still the best one but I have to watch this in preparation for Voice 3 ;)

Romance is a Bonus Book - 8/10

It was cringey at first because of the age gap but it got better at ep 5 imo. I also like how they showed how they make books and made me guilty about it (I'm not really into reading books). I cried once because of this drama :D

Sky Castle- 10/10

Touch your heart - 9/10

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

49 Days - 8.5/10

I was hesitant about starting this drama since it was shot in 2011 but now I see it was nothing to worry about. I found the antagonists' reasons a bit weak but other than that everything was top notch. A drama full of plot  twists I'd say

Edited by Solar System

Touch Your Heart - 5/10

Boring storyline. Forgetful drama. Powerful team up from Lee Dong Wook and Yoon In Na but too bad the storyline sucks.

They look good together and im shipping them.

Boyfriend (Encounter) - 8/10

Top notch cinematography & visuals. A good balance of melodrama & sweet romance. Non-cheesy, good acting. The storyline ain't groundbreaking but still manages to captivate your heart. It's worth giving a shot :)

Waikiki season 2 8/10

A 9/10 for Angel's Last Mission: Love

Full of kilig or romantic excitement.

• Like 1

Moment at Eighteen 8/10

It was a good show overall, but it had its boring moments which made me skip sometimes. It was also too romantic. I guess I was more interested in action like in the first episodes.

That winter the wind blows - finally ended up watching this one after it was on my list for a while but lol 6/10 ... should have known what i was getting myself into cause the synopsis was p ridiculous but the actual plot is worse. I somehow managed to watch all of it soooooo ... in my opinion tho the show was kinda a waste of the acting im-