Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

MAD DOG - 9.5/10

I LOVE THIS DRAMA. I love Woo Do Hwan and I am glad I got a little bit of romance between his character and Ryu Hwa Young. All actors are good. 

Nothing to Lose/Judge vs. Judge - 9.5/10

It is one of the few dramas I felt sooooo sad that it's already over. SEPARATION ANXIETY! rlytearpls.png

I love the story. I love the three main characters. They really did a good job in portraying the roles and the last two episodes just made me smile from ear to ear. 

Edited by cheesymandu

Just Between Lovers - 8.0

This drama is too sad for me. I guess I'm not just into melodramas. But the actors and actresses are really good. This drama shows that Junho can really act well. Hope to see him in a lighter themed drama next time. 

Black Knight - 9.0 

I love this drama. I fell in love with Kim Rae Won's character here and Shin Se Kyung is sooooo pretty. The only part I hate is the ending. Actually the ending isn't really bad , though I was hoping they could've given the couple a better ending. 

Hwayugi (Korean Odyssey) - 7.5

The moment they announced Lee Seung Gi will do this show, I was kinda disappointed already since I don't want to see him in a fantasy themed drama for his comeback. I have low expectation to their show. It wasn't bad, I guess it's just that I'm not a fan of the genre. 

this wasn't the last drama I watched but it was pretty recent:

- queen for seven days (seven day queen) 10/10

one of my fave dramas now, the acting, cast, music, and story were all excellent^^

One of my fave dramas from last year. 

RADIO ROMANCE - 7.0/10

I know Kim So Hyun and Doo Joon can do better than this. I'm not saying they are bad in this drama but maybe because I don't like the story much? A lot of wasted talent for this drama I guess. The two lead plus Yoon Park, Kwak Dong Yeon and Oh Hyun Kyung. 

Oh, Ahjussi (Ha Joon)  is an eye-candy btw. 

Edited by cheesymandu

The Great Seducer - 5/10

It was bad. I am glad I finished it already. The story is already bad plus some actors that didn't do well. I know Kim Minjae and Woo Do Hwan can do better than this. I hope they can pick better projects next time. 

A Poem A Day - 7/10 

I enjoyed the poems. Acting is not bad though the story is not too engaging plus I don't feel any chemistry also between the two characters that ended up together. 

Something in the Rain - 8/10

The first half was really really nice. I feel like I want to fall in love again and find someone like Hae Jin's character after watching. But I got a little bored in the other half. Maybe because of the lack of story? 

Live - 9.5/10

Everything about this show is perfect. Great actors and great story. This drama made me realize that there are still good cops out there. The only thing that hesitate me to give it a ten is how come Jung Oh easily move from one man to another. lol Anyways, big ensemble but each character has interesting story. I want a season 2, tbh. 

SUITS - 9/10

I enjoyed the show. I didn't watch the original version so I think I really enjoyed it without the comparison to the original one. Park Hyung Sik really did a good job in the drama. Just the right amount of 'bromance' with Jang Dong Gun and I love the Rabbit Couple. 

YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY - 8.0

I have low expectation since it's just a drama special (4 episodes - 30mins each). But tbh, this is better than the other dramas out there. I enjoyed it and those drawings are nice. Glad to see Kim Sunho receiving more acting gigs. 

About Time 7.0/10

The story is ok but the show isn't that engaging to watch. Some parts are so-so to boring. 

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM - 7.0

OK! It was fun to watch especially the first half. But the drama lacks story. Good actors and actresses though. 

THE BEAUTY INSIDE - 9/10

I remember enjoying the movie version but for me, The Beauty Inside- Series is better. They made it less dramatic and added comedic element. Se Gye is also one of my favorite female character in K-drama this year. I also love the fact that since Ahn Jae Hyun got married, this is the first time I enjoyed his chemistry to another actress.

Sign in to follow this