Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Last one I finished was...Thumping Spike

And even though I hated the last few episodes and the whole "I'm emo and in pain, I'm old enough, I'm an adult!" storyline, the drama was just too cute!

I'd give it an 8/10. The story stretcheotowards the end, but it's cuteee

I ended Bad Guys yesterday and I would give it a 9/10 !

I enjoyed it so much ! The characters are well done and played. Their evolving mind through the story is interesting to follow and their personalities match well between them. All of them.

The main story may be a little bit slow to come, but this is because of a twist that makes you completely ofjhjfodlrjc omg

Moreover, the main story works like a puzzle, and you learn a lot from the last episode.

I found that the way the drama is telling "Never judge a book by its cover" well done. Besides, it makes you think better before acting and judging. I think you can learn from this drama, and this is one of the reason I loved it !

Also, loved Park Hae Jin's character and I feel that his story was sad, he did really well, just like others of course.

And, the end wasn't rushed and satisfied me a lot. It ended as how it should have end for the characters. The final episode lasts 25min more, surprised me but thanks to that, it wasn't a rush ending.

I recommend you this drama, if you don't mind blood and violence !! It lasts 11 episode, it's not too long if you care for that :)

Edit : I forgot to say that I didn't give a 10 because some little points needed to be morr clear and explained. But really, it doesn't really matter

Edited by Dyodyoh

Page Turner!

you must watch this! the writer was written script for Dream High

--- short but genious plot, good acting, and i just cant describe how... i love it-----

Agree. I love short drama like that. And kim soo hyun actin was great

I last watched Beating Again, I'd give it 7.5/10, would be an 8 but there was some odd acting moments from the two leads. I really liked the premise though, it had lots of funny and heartwrenching moments, and I especially liked that I never rooted for the second male lead! That's always a problem for me, but not this time.

The last K-drama that I watched was Hidden Identity. Although I wouldn't consider it to be among my favourite dramas, it was a very enjoyable watch and I would rate it 9/10.

The last drama I finished was Blood and I'd give it maybe an 8/10 just because the ending was a bit odd imo. It was really good overall though!

Six Flying Dragons. Well written plot, great acting, full of suspense, a lot of actions as well as heart breaks. The only con is it's addictive causing you lack of sleep.

Cinderella and the 4 knights: 4/10. The first half of the show was good but then it started getting draggy towards the end and son na eun's character and acting were really bad. Thank god she wasn't the lead.

Still airing but I'd give moonlight drawn by the clouds 6/10 and moon lovers 7.5 - 8ish out of 10. I prefer ML's story simply because I find it more interesting and I find myself wanting to find out what happens next whereas with MDBTC I watch it to pass time and often skip scenes.

38 Task Force - 10/10 because Seo In Guk will probably con me of all the money that I don't have. Plus all the amazing casts.

Bring It On, Ghost - 9/10 lighthearted and fluffy. Amazing chemistry between Taecyeon and Kim So Hyun.

Edited by Seohyun Potato

Moorim School : 8,5/10. Yey 8 seems not enough xD

So this drama looks like a real life anime ! Not epic but really pleasant to watch ! I enjoyed a lot the relationship between the characters and loved how the drama ended !

The first half of the drama is so funny and you feel the happy vibe, then in the second half the story starts to take place and it loses the happy vibe for an emotional vibe ! I don't know if it's me but this drama made me teary even if it wasn't the saddest drama. I really liked that white/black knight side of the 2 male leads and really enjoyed the 2 female leads roles !

Hongbin... ah Hongbin ! All of them did well ! At first sight I was scared for the acting but then I find that it turned out well because of that anime-like side !

Not epic, didn't amazed me a lot but really cool to watch ! I will miss this drama :'(

signal, 10/ out of fucking 10. I've always thought k-dramas were cliche and cringey as hell but oh boy am i so glad i watched signal like a hollywood series i tell ya, best k-drama ever tbh. they put my standards so high.