Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

W: Two Worlds I would give a 10/10 for the novelty factor alone. I thought it was so fun. Bad Guys I give a 10/10 as well.

Devilish Joy - 7/10

100 Days my Prince -9/10 (was super surprised with the acting skills) 

A Korean Odyssey-8/10

Oh My Venus-7.5/10

The Crowned Clown-6.5/10

Edited by ByulHarangBona

Sky Castle - 8/10

The adults really did a great job.

Children of Nobody/Red Moon Blue Sun

Overall very enjoyable. A few points I wish had been explored more in-depth or discussed, but thinking about time constraints and priorities I do think I understand why they made some of their choices.

9/10

Overall very enjoyable. A few points I wish had been explored more in-depth or discussed, but thinking about time constraints and priorities I do think I understand why they made some of their choices.

9/10

oh i watched this recently too!!! 

It was really good but i wish they went further into the back stories of the two main police figures especially lee yi kyung's character 

9/10

oh i watched this recently too!!! 

It was really good but i wish they went further into the back stories of the two main police figures especially lee yi kyung's character 

Yes! That's what I thought! Fortunately, going through various review sites and their comments, I think there was a lot of good meta to give me a better understanding of the two police's personalities and potential backstories. But it would really have been nice to get to know them better beyond those little hints. I wanted to know more about the rest of Kim Sun-Ah's character's family, too, and the key events leading up to such things as the hospitalization of her sister pre-series and the rest.

Top Management - 10/10

+ Good from start till the end with no draggy episodes

+ Well distributed comedic scenes

+ Lovable characters, only dislike 1 minor supporting character.

The Boy Next Door (webseries) 9/10. Cute, weird and ridiculously funny. I wish it had been longer. I love it though, and its one of my favorites now. I can't recommend it enough. 

The Beauty Inside (drama) - 7/10

The chemistry between the leads is so good. I actually ship them (Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyunjin). 

I just dont like how the story goes. But I finished this drama within a week so i think it's good enough.

If you want romantic comedy genre, I recommend this one!

Romance is a Bonus Book, 10/10

A good insight into the book industry, healthy romance, very very nice.