Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Oh My Ghost!

Rate: 9/10

I love park bo-young and jo jung-suk so I'm slightly biased lol. I also like food

I TAKE IT BACK I WATCHED AGE OF YOUTH SEASON 2 LOL

Age of Youth/Hello, my twenties season 2:

Rate: 6/10

I hated how they focused so much on Eunjae's storyline. It could've been like maybe two episodes and that was it. Also, the actress that played her this season had a creepy ass smile lol. I needed more jiwon and sungmin :(((((. 

Edited by OutroTear

Movie

Snowy Road:10/10

This is a great film that can help others understand the bitterness towards Japanese people. I felt so angry and sad watching this movie. Just please watch it. It’s about two girls who gets kidnapped and are forced to become comfort women

The guest : 9/10

I like it. It's a very different genre than what I normally watch but I really like the story.

While You Were Sleeping 9/10

Liked how everything was connected and came together in the end (except they never really explained the origin of the dreams). Also had severe second lead syndrome until near the end.

Pinocchio 8/10

Almost stopped watching halfway through because some parts were kind of boring. Pretty good overall.

Finished Familiar Wife with Jisung and Han Jimin,

9.6/10 I loved loved loved the arc, although I didn’t really like how the fantasy side was wrapped up: i.e we didn’t get to knoe how the parallel worked and etc. Jisung was phenomenal as usual and now I’m a fan of Han Jimin.

Has anyone watched Encounter? Would you recommend? Knetz don’t have anything good to say about it (as usual) but is it really overly cheesy?

The Player

7.5 / 10 for me.

Really liked the cast, and a cool story with every of the characters. But the overall story with the corruption CEO's was a bit too predictable and the fighting parts were a bit too unrealistic (they could take on 10-20 guys without problem at any given time, even the computer guy and the driver which weren't the fighter types).

But because the acting was really good and the characters really likeable I still liked it a lot!

Duel 9/10 

the show is not perfect, but's thrilling, intriguing and the phenomenal performance by Yang Sejong alone makes it worth the watch!!

Temperature of love 8.5/10 

I loved this show despite it being a bit slow and almost solely focused on the romance/relationship aspect with not much going on in other aspects of the plot, but I actually loved that about it.

Fight my Way 10/10 loved it

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Where Stars Land: 7/10

Not that good. Not that bad either. I really like Security Team manager Choi's acting smile.png

The Guest - 10/10

i was expecting horror and action and they gave it all with addition of the perfect deep bond between 3 lead characters. i honestly gave 1 more point for the lack of romance, such a wise move.