Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

omggg thirty but seventeen was sooo good. the characters are really likable and the female lead's character is soo funny.

Edited by ralani

My Mister:10/10

I wasn’t going to watch it because the first episode didn’t really hook me in but I’m so glad I continued to watch the rest of the episodes (similar thing happened with prison playbook) because this is one of the best drama I ever watched. I don’t even know what to say except please watch this!! Everything about this drama is superb

Just finished Life Is Beautiful (6/10) & What Happens To My Family (7/10)

I love these long ass family dramas, but honestly, they aren't usually the best I've seen.  Which is a shame, because there are some genuinely good actors in the supporting roles. 

30 But 17 = 9/10...I love it from the start. I love its run, but the ending was too predictable. rlytearpls.png

Lovely, Horribly = 6/10 Lovely start, horrible finish. Aaaaaand the elevator kiss was too cringe-y. It was promising and it had fun parts. But...idk, the last few episodes felt like they were written by someone else, not the original writer.

I'm going to rate 100 days my prince next week. ohpressor.png

• Like 1

Another Miss Oh, 7/10.

Enjoyed the "If it were you" OST; they know how to kiss; Hyunjin makes her character look less cheap; and Eric was smoking hot (he somewhat made his character less boring too).

Plot dragged out since it focuses heavily on romance. I liked the message, though.

Edited by bbangstan

Devilish Joy - Plot: 7/10 Enjoyment: 10/10

I became a fan of Song Ha Yoon through this. She's gorgeous and acts really well. Same goes for Choi Jin Hyuk. The two have amazing chemistry.

Fight For My Way - Plot: 6/10 Enjoyment: 7/10
Joo Man and Sul Hee. ;-;

(Yes, I went on a SHY drama binge.)

Sweden Laundry - Plot: 7/10 Enjoyment: 8/10
Hilarious af. Also, where's my season 2???

100 days my prince/100 days my husband = 9/10

I love Kyung Soo but I can't give his kdrama a perfect score Do Kyung Soo and Nam Ji Hyun are undoubtedly great actors but most of the cast members are as impressive even when they had fewer scenes. The acting, directing and cinematography are this kdrama's strongest suits. My problem with this is that it's too stressful at times. :lol: I want to follow a series to unwind but I ended up getting too caught up with the show and gettign stressed out by Vice Premier. amgplz.png

• Like 1

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo is a 10/10

although everyone dies and what even is a happy ending 

omggg thirty but seventeen was sooo good. the characters are really likable and the female lead's character is soo funny.

i'm currently watching it right now haha

30 But 17 = 9/10...I love it from the start. I love its run, but the ending was too predictable. rlytearpls.png

Lovely, Horribly = 6/10 Lovely start, horrible finish. Aaaaaand the elevator kiss was too cringe-y. It was promising and it had fun parts. But...idk, the last few episodes felt like they were written by someone else, not the original writer.

I'm going to rate 100 days my prince next week. ohpressor.png

i think we're just fated because i've finished those same dramas in a row sjskjsjs i have to agree with you , & love the profile pic

thirty but seventeen was the last one I watched

8.5/10 

Edited by love&pink

My ID is Gangnam Beauty - 8/10

I must admit... Cha Eun Woo's visual worked really hard this time. He really shined on this drama. 

The chemistry is also strong between the lead actors. 

100 days my prince/husband (?????? i still dont know the name?)

probably 8/10. a nice watch, though the vice premier was extremely frustrating and the pacing seemed a bit awkward at times. but i really enjoyed the acting, though at times i felt more interested in the side characters than the main leads (though the main leads are brilliant at acting, that's irrefutable). i liked the aesthetics etc. and it was quite light-hearted for the most part.

THE BEAUTY INSIDE - 9/10

I remember enjoying the movie version but for me, The Beauty Inside- Series is better. They made it less dramatic and added comedic element. Se Gye is also one of my favorite female character in K-drama this year. I also love the fact that since Ahn Jae Hyun got married, this is the first time I enjoyed his chemistry to another actress.

My I.D Gangnam beauty 6/10

unpopular opinion but Cha Eunwoo act was soooo stiff that if it's any other idol they will get bashed to the moon and back.  Nice plot though

Edited by Joey
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

the third charm: 5.1/10

a waste of time.

Heartless City 9/10 

Life on Mars 8.5/10 

Falling for Innocence 8.5/10

I've been on a Jung Kyung Ho roll these days and he's been consistently amazing in every single show I've watched so far!

Edited by Ha~

Because This Is My First Life

9/10

Really sweet drama, beautifully written characters, one of the best shows I've watched in a long time...

Also, one of the few Korean shows I've finished that had a decent ending.

Edited by Seriously