Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Misaeng 10/10

Ah seriosuly!! This show was my life ;__; Jang gure ;; this drama made me love Siwan so much!!

Age of youth 5/10

Not sure why this show is so hype. I guess it’s a good watch if I’ve got nothing else to watch. Didn’t like it all that much. Binge watched it last night I skipped most of it tho lol

Cross. Not sure how much I liked this one.

Hwayugi (Korean Odyssey) - 7.5

The moment they announced Lee Seung Gi will do this show, I was kinda disappointed already since I don't want to see him in a fantasy themed drama for his comeback. I have low expectation to their show. It wasn't bad, I guess it's just that I'm not a fan of the genre. 

The last drama i completed was

Hwayugi it was really good i didin't like the ending though. 9.9/10

My golden life was very good. i enjoyed it i cried like maybe twice but it was good. 10/10

The last and current dramas i am watching is A poem a day, & The Great Seducer. These dramas are both very good in my opinion.

Shows that I dropped recently

Tempted -0.2/10 ( what is the plot? What is going on half the time? Why do they keep showing the old couple? No one even cares about them, joys friend acting ...???, the way joy talks.... everything is a mess)

Age of youth 2 -5/10 = I thought s1 was unbearable but s2 is even worse. I don’t like the plot especially of the girl with the curly hair. The only watchable person in this drama was the short haired girl.her storyline was interesting. Everything else was a miss and I started skipping 90% of the episodes so I just ended up dropping it.

Hwayugi - Childish, wannabe goblin, I never like oh Yeon so but she is just unbearable in this drama. Lsg seriosuly why would choose this a comeback drama. Yikes!

Drama that I just finished rn

Prison playbook - 9/10. I loved the show and the humor. I gave it a 9 cuz I did skip some parts cuz they were boring but overall an amazing drama.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - 7/10, some of the scenes were cheesy but it was an enjoyable drama and the acting was quite good.

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim - 9/10, I loved this drama but I wish they didn't cut the plot about the car accident, I was hoping Yoon Seo Jung would finally get to know it wasn't her fault at all.

this wasn't the last drama I watched but it was pretty recent:

- queen for seven days (seven day queen) 10/10

one of my fave dramas now, the acting, cast, music, and story were all excellent^^

School 2017 - 7/10. I liked it but quite forgettable tbh. Wish it had been more slice-of-life

this wasn't the last drama I watched but it was pretty recent:

- queen for seven days (seven day queen) 10/10

one of my fave dramas now, the acting, cast, music, and story were all excellent^^

One of my fave dramas from last year. 

RADIO ROMANCE - 7.0/10

I know Kim So Hyun and Doo Joon can do better than this. I'm not saying they are bad in this drama but maybe because I don't like the story much? A lot of wasted talent for this drama I guess. The two lead plus Yoon Park, Kwak Dong Yeon and Oh Hyun Kyung. 

Oh, Ahjussi (Ha Joon)  is an eye-candy btw. 

Edited by cheesymandu

Chicago typewriter 10/10

Kill me heal me 8/10

Edited by krystalized

Korean Odyssey (Hwayugi) - 6.5/10

This drama is quite good and fun. It's quite typical for fantasy-romance drama. There's some pretty scenes and some cringeworthy scenes. Like the cgi effect, it was pretty bad and destroyed my bubble over this drama. The ending was expected, quite a disappointment actually.

For character wise, I like Oh Gong and Mawang combo, that love-hate relationship with comedic seasoning. Oh.. and Buja is interesting, actress who was playing her character has great acting skill imo.

I recently dropped Just between lovers - It was really good at first but went down hill fast after the main couple got together 

• Like 1

ok i mustered the courage to watch got7's 'dream knight' and i have mixed emotions lmaodhsjknms they were all so cute but i was highkey laughing like 90% of the time cause they're meme7 no matter what

jinyoung's acting though is actually wow, i was surprised

but an actual kdrama: chicago type writer

one of my favs and i gave it a 9/10

Edited by dearsora

Korean Odyssey (Hwayugi) - 9/10

All the actors and actresses acted really well. I enjoyed all the episodes although the ending is a little bit disappointing.

Edited by Gâ„“impse

The Package - 5/10

I got bored while watching but managed to finish it.

They got to show different places in France.

The leads doesn't have the chemistry.