Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Prison Playbook 9.5/10

So good. ðŸ˜

The only downside is because I can't feel the chemistry between main character and his girlfriend. Too awkward and boring.

• Like 1

The last one I finished was The King's Love and it was so good!chuplz.png chuplz.png rlytearpls.png Moon Lovers is still my favourite drama ever, and I was so happy to find something similar. Other dramas of Junki are good as well, like Gunman in Joseon or Scholar who walks the night! 

Edited by Taesjin

Circle: 9/10

One of the best dramas I’ve watched. It was made so uniquely and had such an interesting concept

Wow you finished it quick :) I'm glad you like it :)

Avengers Social Club: 7/10

Not that bad. Not that good either.

I like how they showed girl power in this drama. UKiss' Jun did a great job :)

Goblin: 9.5/10

While You Were Sleeping: 9.5/10

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo: 8.5/10

W: 8/10

Pinocchio: 7.5/10

Cheese In The Trap: 7/10

adding: Because This Is My First Life 9/10 i loved it, great plot and cinematography, but there is something about Lee Min Ki that bothers me a lot TT. Tho Jung So Min was amazing, i couldn't get over Suji and Mr.Ma relationship! they deserve best couple award ♡

oh god... I've just finished Heirs for the thousand time! I think it's the best, best actors and actresses and best story... 

I just finished a k-Drama called Strong Girl Bong Soon  it was sooooo good and honestly had a such a good blot twist. 

Also my favourite Korean actor is Ji Soo and if you like him to you will drool watching this

overall I would rate this K-Drama a 25/10

giphy.gif

I last watched 'Because This is My First Life' I'd probably give it around a 8/10. 

The Best Shot/Hit 9/10 

it was a good balance of comedy and angst. 

(also if anyone likes either Bona or Eunwoo, they're both in this drama)

Just Between Lovers - 8.0

This drama is too sad for me. I guess I'm not just into melodramas. But the actors and actresses are really good. This drama shows that Junho can really act well. Hope to see him in a lighter themed drama next time. 

Black Knight - 9.0 

I love this drama. I fell in love with Kim Rae Won's character here and Shin Se Kyung is sooooo pretty. The only part I hate is the ending. Actually the ending isn't really bad , though I was hoping they could've given the couple a better ending. 

I Am Not A Robot: 7/10

I like the chemistry between the leads. I don't like the ending.

Prison Playbook 9.5/10

So good.

The only downside is because I can't feel the chemistry between main character and his girlfriend. Too awkward and boring.

Prison Playbook 9.5/10 also. I felt like the chemistry between the second male lead and his girl was much better. QRLGYBO.png  They were my favorite couple.

Prison Playbook 9.5/10

While You Were Sleeping 8/10. Woo Tak is actually the smartest omg. 

Misty, it's only half way but 10/10

Save Me 9.5/10. DONG CHEOL DESERVES BETTER. 

Mad Dog 8.5/10

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon: 6.5/10

+ The girl power message is nice, it felt satisfying to watch the heroine beat up thugs and perverts and some such. They managed to avoid some romance cliches up 'till the last few eps. Some of the jokes were also quite funny. 

- It was incredibly cheesy at times, the genres didn't go well together and the scene changes often felt like such a whiplash. All of the unnecessary and unfunny subplots made me wonder if I'm watching a telenovela. The scriptwriter made a bad impression on me with the homophobic caricatures and the atrocious police work for the sake of the plot. The OST was obnoxious with how often it was played and I usually loooove that aspect of korean dramas.

Wise prison life: 9/10 

Just between lovers: 7.5/10 (not a fan of melodrama)

Hwayugi: 8.5/10 

Playbook Prison: 9/10

Actually the first couple of episodes really bored me. I even thought about dropping it because I didn’t get the hype. But I’m so glad I stuck it out. The story got better around episode 5. It will tug at your emotions; all the actors have such good chemistry with each other and the characters were all well developed. I loved that each of them had a unique background story which, despite the crimes they committed, makes you empathize with them as a human being. This was a phenomenal drama