Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

While You Were Sleeping - 8.8/10

Story wise, I like it. Lee Jongsuk never fail. He is good and I am glad that Suzy really improved though I hope to see more improvement in her next drama. I was hoping for a Woo Tak x Hee Min love line, but none. ohdearplz.png

MAD DOG - 9.5/10

I LOVE THIS DRAMA. I love Woo Do Hwan and I am glad I got a little bit of romance between his character and Ryu Hwa Young. All actors are good. 

Age of youth-8.5/10

Realistic, hilarious, and touching. Amazing drama. You can’t help but fall in love with all the characters. I was especially impressed by Hwayoung and Youngji’s acting which was natural

Edited by TalkingCat
  • Like 1

Witch's Court; 10/10. I'd rate it an 11 if I could.

Stellar acting, stellar plotline, stellar soundtrack. Everything actually makes sense. 

Witch's Court: 7/10

It didn't have the wow factor for me especially when they finished solving the crimes. I got bored from middle until the end. 

Age of youth - 9.5/10 - seriously a refreshing story line different than your usual CEO falls in love with a poor girl plot. it focuses on the friendships of the girls but also goes into each of their pasts as well as their personal lives. Defo a great drama highly recommend 

Oh My Ghost- 9/10 - funny, cute drama that isn't that horror/sci fi as it sounds. The female leads are amazing especially park bo young when she's playing the ghost. The male lead just looks old but i think thats the only thing that irked me 

Because this is my first life- 8/10 - Lee Minki is beautiful even when he gets a trim mid way through the drama. The whole idea of the story line didn't seem realistic but no drama is so... overall v cute drama 

While you were sleeping - 9.5/10 - actually really loved this drama! the story line never got boring and it didn't seem like it was dragging the story at all. The second male lead was my fave and his character was so loving and pure but it wasn't like i needed him to be with the female lead if that makes sense. Like you know when you feel butter because the 2nd guy should have ended up with the girl, its not like that at all. Highly recommend people 

Edited by squish

While You Were Sleeping 8/10. It was really good but since I finished it all in one day, I kinda don't remember the story that much but I remember liking the story though.

Witch's Court: 7/10

It didn't have the wow factor for me especially when they finished solving the crimes. I got bored from middle until the end. 

Lol i started watching this, but stopped because like you said, no wow factor, and I completely forgot that this was a show I was watching

I just finished watching Because this is my first life, I'd give the show a 9/10 and the show was realllly great overall, the last episode however, I didn't really enjoy, but maybe that's just me idk 

While You Were Sleeping - 8.5/10

Never once did I get bored watching this drama! I loved the suspense, though the romance not so much. I wish the lead couple had more chemistry.

Nothing to Lose/Judge vs. Judge - 9.5/10

It is one of the few dramas I felt sooooo sad that it's already over. SEPARATION ANXIETY! rlytearpls.png

I love the story. I love the three main characters. They really did a good job in portraying the roles and the last two episodes just made me smile from ear to ear. 

Edited by cheesymandu

School 2017 - 9/10

I binged it over the MLK weekend and it was so good. Sejeong’s acting was great for a first timer and her chemistry with the lead actor felt super natural. I also loved the characters and it seems like the majority of the cast has a bright future so I hope they get more roles in the future. I think they tackled the social issues and the discrimination very well although I wished the rich students/principal got their comeuppance.

Overall it’s a great show. The plot was executed very well IMO and even if you don’t like the plot, the romance was worth watching (no love triangle yayyyyyy).

Edited by Map_Linh

Because This Is My First Life: 9/10

The cinematography is so good! Looks like a movie compiled in a drama series.

The actors did a great job especially Lee Minki and Jung Somin.

I love the moral lessons that they tackled especially about marriage and relationship.

Must watch drama!!!!!

My wife is having an affair this week: 9/10

This was fantastic. It was realistic and had comedic elements to it. The actor did so well in his role and Song Ji Hyo improved as well. This is definitely one of my favorite dramas

Goblin: 9.5/10

While You Were Sleeping: 9.5/10

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo: 8.5/10

W: 8/10

Pinocchio: 7.5/10

Cheese In The Trap: 7/10

Gods gift 9.5/10

I absolutely adore this drama ...so unfairly underrated :(