Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Circle, which I'd give a solid 8/10. It had solid acting and solid story. Every episode kept me on my toes and made me want more. Some of the twists made me gasp out loud, which doesn't happen often. The romance was there but it wasn't the focus of the drama, which I appreciated. 

Edited by Driftedsnow

Tunnel 7/10, it started as an 8 , possible 9 but I loathed Lee Yoo-Youngs acting and too many times shit was obvious af and they wouldn't of anything about it.

My Lovely Sam Soon. I was born in the early 2000's so I just found out about this 2005 kdrama last 2 weeks. Watched it for 3 days straight and I completely loved it! I would give it 8/10. Loved Hyun Bin and Kim sun a together in the drama.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

I just rewatched the webdrama Star Of The Universe with EXO's Suho

This drama gets me every time la.gif

SCHOOL 2015 8/10

It was quite entertaining. Kim So Hyun can really portray both good and bad characters. I just hope that it was Eun Byul x Yi An and Eun Bi x Tae Kwang in the end. 

CIRCLE 9/10 

It should be 10/10 but I want more I want a Season 2 

Just Friends?

18+ gay short film and how could I have not known about the 18+ contents wthplz.png

anyways it was kind of okay. My first gay movie ever.

5/10 (for LQ cause this is old af and for not bringing anything new (well since it's old what should we expect right))

anyways Jehoon!!!!!!!!!!! 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 9/10

one of the most amazing scripts, so interesting and funny.

loved the first actress and the culprit is hot,god help me..

the only thing that bothered me are some disturbing scenes of the kidnappings, i don't think they were necessary.

Reply 1988 ... 10/10

I loved literally everything about it. From the cast to the light hearted story to the amazing retro setting. I loved how all the rwlations between the characters were portrayed. I will definatly whach it again soon.

However the ending though, Totally unsatisfying.

i agree so much with u

Circle: 8/10

An interesting plot, I enjoyed it a lot but the way they pictured the Brave New World kinda looked cheap, idk? Why do everyone insist on ppl from future dressing like this? Like does that look innovative to them? Meh ...

circle6-00619.jpg

circle6-00711.jpg

Edited by mischievous

Person Who Gives Happiness (2016)  9/10

My Father is Strange - 7.5/10 

It often took too long to get to the good part and the main couple is pretty boring, but overall, it's was an enjoyable, interesting drama that is full of great characters that aren't too crazy and insane. 

Save Me 7.5/10 the plot kinda slowed near the end of the show, but still captivating. Was expecting more though.

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim

Innocent Defendant

Chicago Typewriter

Ruler: Master of the Mask

Chief Kim

Whisper

These are my favorites this year. Try to check some. ilikeitplz.png

Third-Rate My Way - Fight My Way 7.8

I was entertained because the drama is so light and I wasn't able to notice I finished it already. It is nice to see Seo Jun doing some 'comedy'. Kim Ji Won is really an eye-candy.

Unfortunately, there is nothing very interesting about the story line. 

watched all of that. Any other recommendation? smile.png

watched all of that. Any other recommendation? smile.png

This one? 

EDIT: You watched it already. laugh.png

I am on my last episodes of STRONGEST DELIVERYMAN and REUNITED WORLD. I don't like both of them. Just trying to finish them. Very few good ones recently. 

Misaeng, Kill Me, Heal Me and Healer. Though they are quite old already.

SAVE ME – 9/10

The score is quite high because the drama is something unusual. Creepy but I find it really exciting. I am kinda sad that it is already over.

I liked Taec and David’s combo from Let’s Fight Ghost so it was so nice seeing them working again. And this WOO DOO HWAN guy caught my attention. He looks like Seo Kang Joon. But Doo Hwan has bigger built, I think. I hope to see him in more dramas next time. I like his character here and the friendship he has with the rest of the boys. I am glad that their conflict didn’t last for a long time.

Seo Ye Ji fits the role. Her coldness, you can really feel it.

And I hope not to see those eeeewwwwyyyy Ahjussis for the mean time. I think their filthy character will be stuck to my head for a couple of months. 

The romance is less than minimal, but it’s ok since the show was able to show other kinds of LOVE.

Edited by cheesymandu

Voice

Action thriller drama is my kind of drama. Really like how they built up the suspense but the ending kind of meh to me. Will rate it as 8/10.

Strongest Deliveryman - 6.5/10 

Oh Jin Gyu's storyline, the Yeon Ji x Min Chan scenes and app/business portion of the drama were really interesting. Everything else was such a snoozefest. 

the king loves. 8/10

it was so good until the last couple episodes left me feeling a little empty.

Rebel - The Thief Who Stole The People -- 100/10, those who haven't watched it are missing a gem, best kdrama ever made

I finished several dramas over Chuseok and I love both of them. 

DEAR MY FRIENDS - 9/10 

I never thought I will enjoy this drama. If you want to have a good cry, try this. It is a good family and friendship drama and you'll surely appreciate oldies through this show. 

SECRET FOREST - 9.5/10

I don't know how to describe this drama. But it's a must see. Story and acting wise, on point.