Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

I think the last one I finished was Age of Youth

I would rate the rest of the drama 9/10 but the last two episodes were pretty flop

Watch it cause it's worth it but skip through the last two episodes

I think I wasted my time watching it. :( 

I only watched 5 episodes and I feel like I wasted 5 precious hours of my life

The last drama I finished is Lookout, I really enjoyed watching this drama and would actually really recommend it but my rating is 8/10 only because of the disappointing ending.

The last drama I finished was heartless city (I know I was suuuuper late) but anyways, I'd give it a 9/10. It was really good but, I have to take points off for being so cruel to my heart in the end. Like how could these writers stab me like this. Even the gangsters in the show had more mercy... imstupid.png imstupid.png imstupid.png 

I should have known what I was getting myself into tbh....

Witch's Court: 7/10

It didn't have the wow factor for me especially when they finished solving the crimes. I got bored from middle until the end. 

Lol i started watching this, but stopped because like you said, no wow factor, and I completely forgot that this was a show I was watching

I just finished watching Because this is my first life, I'd give the show a 9/10 and the show was realllly great overall, the last episode however, I didn't really enjoy, but maybe that's just me idk 

I recently dropped Just between lovers - It was really good at first but went down hill fast after the main couple got together 

• Like 1

Already dropped at least 9 new dramas (from 2018). Why are they so boring and filled with so many cliches? Why is there no other AWESOME drama like 'Age of Youth'?souleyesplz.png

Finished:

- Suits (8/10) - saw the original, still very good

- Welcome to Waikiki (7/10) - Korean version of the iconic 'Friends' but funny and very colourful

- What's wrong with secretary Kim (6/10)

Watch the mini drama The best moment to quit your job if you liked age of youth, it is a little tiny bit heavier but still a+

Wow, thanks a lot for recommendation! I've never heard of this drama. Totally gonna watch it ilikeitplz.png

Ahhhhh thanks for taking my recommendation, i hope you like it! chuplz.png

Cross from earlier this year - 7/10

Return, which I just wrapped up - 9/10

Epic from beginning to end, even with a change of main actress midway the series lol.

how tf did that even work? did they just look really similar or did you just have to forgive and forget as a viewer

Children of Nobody/Red Moon Blue Sun

Overall very enjoyable. A few points I wish had been explored more in-depth or discussed, but thinking about time constraints and priorities I do think I understand why they made some of their choices.

9/10

oh i watched this recently too!!! 

It was really good but i wish they went further into the back stories of the two main police figures especially lee yi kyung's character 

That winter the wind blows - finally ended up watching this one after it was on my list for a while but lol 6/10 ... should have known what i was getting myself into cause the synopsis was p ridiculous but the actual plot is worse. I somehow managed to watch all of it soooooo ... in my opinion tho the show was kinda a waste of the acting im- 

Sign in to follow this