Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Be Melodramatic:8/10

First drama in which I didn’t hate any of the characters. It was cute and funny! Such a refreshing change from watching dramas that raises my blood pressure 

Tale of Nokdu~9/10

i fell in love with the main actor’s character! Totally my ideal type~

• Like 1

Taiwanese movie

Our Times~sometimes the acting and story was a bit cringy but somehow it was so innocent and adorable, I haven’t had my heart flutter so much in a long time

10/10

CLOY: 7.5/10

Overrated but a good show to watch when you just wanna relax 

Hotel Del Luna:10/10

i love it!! I couldn’t wait to watch the next episode. It was strong from the beginning to the end. 

Ode to my Father (Movie): 8/10

i was going to rate it 5/6 out of 10 because the first part of the movie was boring but towards the end it was really heart warming. The end made me cry a lot so I had to bump up the score 

Hospital Playlist:6/10

i started this drama with huge expectations but I felt very disappointed compared to others. I’m probably in the minority but it didn’t really catch my attention or made me feel sentimental as the reply series did. The acting was great and the friendship was good to see...but I feel like the plot was just lacking overall. It was boring tbh

Sign in to follow this