Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

Introverted/Shy Boss 7/10 

I like everyone except the lady lead. 

Witch’s Love – 6/10

I think it’s really hard for me to watch the big age gap between the actors. It is part of the story but I guess I’m not into this kind of story. 

I just finished STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON. It is 8 for me.

This drama is really entertaining. After a long stressful day, you want to see some cheesiness from Hyung Sik and Bo Young. They really have a good chemistry. But I don’t get it why Ji Soo took this role. He is too good for the role. He could have chosen a better role than the Gook Doo role. 

I agree he could of taken a better role, but he was part of the reason why the drama was a hit. 

But I find the love triangle weak. 

It's good that they inserted some bromance between Jisoo and Hyungsik. Those moments saved him. 

A PERFECT SCORE for DEFENDANT.

It’s really a good drama. I enjoyed every episode of it. I know that it is already good since some friends mentioned this already and I know it received high ratings in Korea but I didn’t expect that it was really that good. From 1st episode down to last are all intense.

As always, Jisung delivered well. He is really Korea’s best TV actor. I am glad that he was able to pick a good project this time since his last one was bad for me.

Their evil guy CHA MINHO. OMG. He is soooo good to the point that I want him dead every time I see him. It’s my first time seeing him act as villain since my memory of him is DH1’s very dedicated teacher.

Kim Min Seok is always a scene stealer. From DOTS to DOCTORS to DEFENDANT, this guy made me cry buckets of tears already. I hope he will be a lead in a drama soon.

That PARK HA YEON kid is good. I hope she will continue to be a good actress until she becomes a lady.

I didn’t expect too much from Yuri. I am glad to see her improvement. 

Radiant Office 7/10

Many workers can relate to this drama. It reminds me of Misaeng though this one is more in the fun and less serious side.

Ha Suk Jin is really good in playing this kind of role. I envy Go Ah Sung’s character. Haha.

Lee Dong-hwi is good in this drama. He’s not the usual funny and foolish guy. He’s like a serious actor here. 

Secret Romance 6/10 There are some good parts but majority are bad. 

Whisper 9/10

This drama somewhat reminds me of Defendant though they have different stories. The actors and plot is good. A quality drama. 

Chicago Typewriter 9.5/10

Love in time of war, friendship that goes beyond eras. Tragic yet beautiful.

I am so in love with this drama. The actors are all good the story is really nice. I love the story of their friendship. This drama deserves recognition; unfortunately I think the rating was not too high. Honestly, CT story is way way better than a lot of hyped dramas these past few months.

This drama reminds me again why Yoo Ah In is one of Korea’s best actors. The guy is really good and full of emotions. I got really attach to his characters. 

My Secret Romance 4/10

It was boring. I watched it for Sung Hoon to be honest.

I think I wasted my time watching it. :( 

Man To Man 8/10

The story is ok but I think there's something missing here. 

Park Hae Jin, Chae Jung An and Yeon Jung Hoon delivered well. But Jung Hoon can do better than this. He's one of my fave villain in K-drama land. 

RULER – MASTER of the MASK

I am going to give this a 9.

I love the story. I love the aesthetic of the show. The actors are good and I am glad how they end the story. The only thing I don’t get from the story is how it takes a long time before Ga Eun remembered the request from the King’s mom.

As expected, Yoo Seung Ho was able to show a good performance again. I love Kim So Hyun but I think Hwa Gun’s character is too strong that I like her more than the lead role.

L’s character gets annoying in the middle part of the series. I think it’s because he became an effective actor already. I am glad to see a big improvement from him.

And Gon. Wow, I want to see him in another sageuk drama. 

Suspicious Partner

It’s 7.5/10 for me.

I enjoyed the 1st twenty episodes but it became boring in the middle part. I am glad that it became good again during the last few episodes. I think with their story, 40 episodes is too long.  

It is nice to see Ji Chang Wook and Choi Tae Joon together. Though I personally want to see JCW in a hard core action after his service.

Kwon Nara is beautiful and Dongha has the potential to be one of my favorite villains in a drama. Both of them did a great job. 

any good korean drama? rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim

Innocent Defendant

Chicago Typewriter

Ruler: Master of the Mask

Chief Kim

Whisper

These are my favorites this year. Try to check some. ilikeitplz.png

Third-Rate My Way - Fight My Way 7.8

I was entertained because the drama is so light and I wasn't able to notice I finished it already. It is nice to see Seo Jun doing some 'comedy'. Kim Ji Won is really an eye-candy.

Unfortunately, there is nothing very interesting about the story line. 

Edited by cheesymandu

Queen For Seven Days 8.5

Park Min Young delivered again in this drama. Most of her dramas are really good.

It is my 2nd time watching Yeon Woo Jin in a drama and I am loving his performances. And of course the drama is a success also because of the crazy king. I love Lee Dong Gun’s portrayal here though I feel bad for Chansung for dying early. Why good friend die in every Sageuk drama? 

SCHOOL 2015 8/10

It was quite entertaining. Kim So Hyun can really portray both good and bad characters. I just hope that it was Eun Byul x Yi An and Eun Bi x Tae Kwang in the end. 

watched all of that. Any other recommendation? smile.png

This one? 

EDIT: You watched it already. laugh.png

I am on my last episodes of STRONGEST DELIVERYMAN and REUNITED WORLD. I don't like both of them. Just trying to finish them. Very few good ones recently. 

Misaeng, Kill Me, Heal Me and Healer. Though they are quite old already.

SAVE ME – 9/10

The score is quite high because the drama is something unusual. Creepy but I find it really exciting. I am kinda sad that it is already over.

I liked Taec and David’s combo from Let’s Fight Ghost so it was so nice seeing them working again. And this WOO DOO HWAN guy caught my attention. He looks like Seo Kang Joon. But Doo Hwan has bigger built, I think. I hope to see him in more dramas next time. I like his character here and the friendship he has with the rest of the boys. I am glad that their conflict didn’t last for a long time.

Seo Ye Ji fits the role. Her coldness, you can really feel it.

And I hope not to see those eeeewwwwyyyy Ahjussis for the mean time. I think their filthy character will be stuck to my head for a couple of months. 

The romance is less than minimal, but it’s ok since the show was able to show other kinds of LOVE.

Edited by cheesymandu

I finished several dramas over Chuseok and I love both of them. 

DEAR MY FRIENDS - 9/10 

I never thought I will enjoy this drama. If you want to have a good cry, try this. It is a good family and friendship drama and you'll surely appreciate oldies through this show. 

SECRET FOREST - 9.5/10

I don't know how to describe this drama. But it's a must see. Story and acting wise, on point. 

King Loves 8.8/10

Si Wan as expected did a great job here though Misaeng performance is still the best. But this drama really proves that he is one of those idols who can really act. Even better than some 'real actors.' 

Hong Jong Hyun's performance here is way way better than the last time I saw him in Sageuk.

And for the first time, I really enjoyed Yoona's acting here. I don't know if it's because she already improved or it's because of her character. 

The story is good for me. The last part is really sad. BUT IT IS THE RIGHT ENDING so you should still see it guys. 

while u were sleeping - 9

idk if its finished or if there are more episodes coming............

It is not yet done. There will be 40 episodes. (30mins long each ep) 

Tomorrow With You - 6.5/10

The plot of the drama is more fitting for a movie I think. 

Because This is My First Life - 8.8/10 

The side stories are interesting too. But I am not used to seeing Minki is 'stone' role. But I really enjoyed this. 

Edited by cheesymandu

While You Were Sleeping - 8.8/10

Story wise, I like it. Lee Jongsuk never fail. He is good and I am glad that Suzy really improved though I hope to see more improvement in her next drama. I was hoping for a Woo Tak x Hee Min love line, but none. ohdearplz.png

Sign in to follow this