Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Chae Won

Rate the last Korean drama that you've finished

So I saw this type of post for anime section and something similar for Hollywood movie section so why not for Korean dramas?

The last Korean drama I finished was Signal which is definitely a 10/10. It's considered a masterpiece for a reason.

• Like 2

The last one that I finished was God's Gift: 14 Days. I'll give it an 8/10, I thought it was pretty good.

I'm actually watching signal now and i'm really enjoying it!

I watched 'Noble My Love' in a lighthearted manner. It's only 13 ep and it was adapted from a webtoon so I'll rate it 6/10

cheese in the trap 8/10. it was good overall except some characters annoyed tf outta me every once in awhile

the last Kdrama I finished was Beautiful Gong Shim. 6/10. It would've been higher if the storyline didn't go from reducing Shim the main character to the 2nd main character and making Dan Te the primary character in the 2nd half of the series. 

• Like 2

Marriage, not dating. 9.5/10 just because it wasn't a 10 but couldn't give 9 or less. Amazing drama, very funny.

Entertainer - 8/10

Currently watching W and 38 Task Force (kind of on hold). Thinking about starting The Good Wife soon. I was going to today, but I went off and did something else.

I'm currently watching W and it's a 9/10 for me atm

but I finished mirror of the witch and I'd give it an 8.5/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splish Splash Love-10/10

The cutest drama I ever seen. I wish it was longer :( Doojoon is a much better actor than I thought and Seulgi is so underrated. I love the roles she takes. I recommend this drama to everyone.

The last one I finished was Pinocchio (wanted to re-watch it now that I'm somewhat more familiar with the culture and language) and I liked it a little bit more the second time around. I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

Alone in love: 8/10  :chu:

I rarely enjoy korean dramas but this one got so many praises from non-K-fans that I became curious :derp: I gave it a try a few days ago and got hooked immediately  :rlytearpls: I really like how all the characters were developed in a steady pace, which made the audience symphathise with them  :smile: Son Yejin & Kam Woosung's solid performance & chemistry really brought the couple to life  :chu:

Page Turner!

you must watch this! the writer was written script for Dream High

--- short but genious plot, good acting, and i just cant describe how... i love it-----

• Like 2

I just finished up "Good Doctor" yesterday. It's on the best K dramas I've seen. Good story, good writing, and all of the actors did really well. The radiant Moon Chae Won starring in it is an added bonus.

10/10 for sure

Edited by benseac

So I'm all caught up with W and so far I would give it a 10/10. Every episode has me anticipating for the next one. It's incredibly addicting and I really like how the plot is different compared to most kdramas.

Well. I'm beginning to think that I will never finish Kill Me Heal Me but I'm rating this shitshow 5/10 and all the points are credited purely to Ji Sung and his excellent acting. Everything else sucks donkey balls.

But I give Oh My Ghostess like 8/10.