Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple

Announcement Now Accepting Junior Moderator Applications (Due September 5th, 11:59PM PST) - APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED

If you are able to express your opinions politely (which, you mention you aren't rude), then it shouldn't be a problem. You can even express them without sugar-coating and it'll still be okay as long as you know how to stay within rules when posting. But if what you're afraid of is not being able to insult someone, then it's probably best to pass.~

Thank you for explaining me better~

You got my point, fortunately. I don't mean being honest and at the same time being rude and not respecting the rules - since till now I've always respected them and I intend to respect them in the future as well.

I mean just being honest, nothing less, nothing more :")

I'm going to think about it tho, I don't want to take this lightly~ Thank you again!

I want to become a moderator and ban every krystal hater and f(x) hater same goes to my other queens black pink and red velvet

Edited by flowerfenika
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hi I have two questions!

Firstly, I beleive you guys will be checking in for activity, but this summer I havent been posting too much as I have been working so much. After next week, I won't be working as frequently so it should be okay right?

And secondly, I assume there will be a second round or something, will we be notified if we do not make it to the second round?

Thank you and good luck to everyone else

Hi I have two questions!

Firstly, I beleive you guys will be checking in for activity, but this summer I havent been posting too much as I have been working so much. After next week, I won't be working as frequently so it should be okay right?

And secondly, I assume there will be a second round or something, will we be notified if we do not make it to the second round?

Thank you and good luck to everyone else

That should be fine. People can get busy with lives outside OH, so it's understandable. ^^

As for the second part, I remember applicants can somehow get a notification or something but I'm not too sure though.

That should be fine. People can get busy with lives outside OH, so it's understandable. ^^

As for the second part, I remember applicants can somehow get a notification or something but I'm not too sure though.

Okay thanks for the response

So many people are applying, nice! Good luck to y'all~

1MD80I9.gif

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

I applied 0ch1sGg.gif

GO, ESHE, GO. Good luck. <3

• Like 1

i thought about applying but im kinda shy that's my only flaw here :._.: maybe next time i guess

but good luck to all the applicants<3

Good luck to all ^^ it seems really interresting, but it would be too soon for me, still a newborn in this forum

Fighting to the many courageous :-)

Edited by LuScilla

I applied  :lol: I was contemplating on if I should or not, but I'm like I spend majority of my time here now everyday so why not? Good Luck to the other applicants!  :)  :)

Thank you to everyone that applied, and all of you that encouraged your friends and peers. It is now time for the mod team to begin going through all of the apps, so please bear with us as we begin the hiring process. 

tumblr_mewny7GEph1rzg4mho1_400.gif

• Like 5