Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple

Announcement Now Accepting Junior Moderator Applications (Due September 5th, 11:59PM PST) - APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED

but we will give consideration to those that are able/willing to actively moderate from 11 AM PST to 3PM PST, and 3 PM PST to 7 PM PST.

Would that mean working for all those 4 hours every day? Or being able to do as much as you can during that allotted time?

Would that mean working for all those 4 hours every day? Or being able to do as much as you can during that allotted time?

Ideally it would mean being available to check in on OH throughout that time frame, but we understand everyone has real lives to tend to as well.  

i was waiting for this but now i cant anymore 

If you decide to aplicate I won't have any problem to direct your presidential campaign.

hndLrQH.gif

You can still try to apply!

To be an effective mod, a user is expected to follow the rules as well and that includes having no infractions as setting an example is needed.

Sorry for the late reply.

I don't have any infractions on this account but would my former account be held against me?

Do i qualify if i was previously fired from a modding position for inappropriate behavior and lewd comments towards other staff members? I've changed!

I only applied back in 2014 because I thought this type of behaviour was encouraged.

• Like 1

I only applied back in 2014 because I thought this type of behaviour was encouraged.

They tricked us into applying! 

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply.

I don't have any infractions on this account but would my former account be held against me?

Yep, unfortunately. Having the second chance account is also part of the infractions even though you don't have any warning points in it.

Hmm. I would apply but I really don't fit those time frames. Good luck to everyone! :)

Edited by baesick

When you have time and you want to try but you were banned from the bashing thread. How unfair is online life :cry:

It sounds like a good deal :D I used to be a mod at the biggest MJ forum a few years ago (the Forum's still there)- had to stop since it interfered w/ my new job at the time... and it was not easy at the beginning because you have to deal with so many people and characters...but it got easier after a while...  for whoever applies here... you'll be fine...

GOOD LUCK! <3

snsdJuniorMod 2k16

is most likely than you think

hUYAkM8.gif

you will apply omo

hnggg tfw the only condition you don't meet is the time zone thing #asianperks and here i thought my 0 warning points will make me benefit life

Edited by statics

hnggg tfw the only condition you don't meet is the time zone thing #asianperks and here i thought my 0 warning points will make me benefit life

Apply anyway!

I would love to apply (no warning points, I'm active everyday, I live in Europe) . The only thing that kinda stops me is that I am always honest (without being rude tho) and I'm afraid that being a mod would not let me be who I truly am. F4398DJ.jpg

I would love to apply (no warning points, I'm active everyday, I live in Europe) . The only thing that kinda stops me is that I am always honest (without being rude tho) and I'm afraid that being a mod would not let me be who I truly am. F4398DJ.jpg

If you are able to express your opinions politely (which, you mention you aren't rude), then it shouldn't be a problem. You can even express them without sugar-coating and it'll still be okay as long as you know how to stay within rules when posting. But if what you're afraid of is not being able to insult someone, then it's probably best to pass.~