Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Pineapple

Announcement Now Accepting Junior Moderator Applications (Due September 5th, 11:59PM PST) - APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED

I would love to apply (no warning points, I'm active everyday, I live in Europe) . The only thing that kinda stops me is that I am always honest (without being rude tho) and I'm afraid that being a mod would not let me be who I truly am. F4398DJ.jpg

If you are able to express your opinions politely (which, you mention you aren't rude), then it shouldn't be a problem. You can even express them without sugar-coating and it'll still be okay as long as you know how to stay within rules when posting. But if what you're afraid of is not being able to insult someone, then it's probably best to pass.~

Thank you for explaining me better~

You got my point, fortunately. I don't mean being honest and at the same time being rude and not respecting the rules - since till now I've always respected them and I intend to respect them in the future as well.

I mean just being honest, nothing less, nothing more :")

I'm going to think about it tho, I don't want to take this lightly~ Thank you again!

Sign in to follow this