Photo
Announcement

Now Accepting Junior Moderator Applications (Due September 5th, 11:59PM PST) - APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#1 Pineapple

Pineapple

The Goblin's Bride πŸ‘Ί

• 6,399 posts
  • LocationTeam Pineapple On Pizza

Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:58 PM

OneHallyu Junior Moderator Recruitment

post-9026-0-81919300-1471028216.png

Responsibilities:

Junior Moderators have much of the same responsibilities and powers as Moderators; however, they will be ushered through a training period before being given full moderator status. Once they are properly acclimated to their new role and proven their aptitude to manage the forum, they will be promoted to full Moderator status. They are expected to:

• Moderate all parts of the forum

• Assist the community and users

• Issue warnings and answer reports

• Assist the Senior Moderators

Requirements:

• All applicants must have the time, communication skills, and motivation necessary to effectively moderator the forum (At least 2 hours per day).

• Applicants must demonstrate a sense of maturity and conduct themselves professionally (especially when communicating with users and other members of the staff).

• Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the rules (This includes having no previous infractions or disciplinary actions taken against your account).

• All applicants must have proficient time management and organizational skills

• Teamwork/collaboration is extremely important, so all applicants must be able to work well in groups/teams in order to be successful as a moderator.

• Previous experience as a moderator and or experience in a leadership position is a plus, but is not required for consideration.

Time zone specifics/special considerations:

This time around we are searching for applicants to moderate the European time zones. We strongly prefer that all applicants reside in an European time zone, but we will give consideration to those that are able/willing to actively moderate from 11 AM PST to 3PM PST, and 3 PM PST to 7 PM PST.

​Application Form:

Username: 

​Age:

Timezone:

How many hours a day/week are you on OneHallyu?:

Are you available to moderate during an 11AM PST to 3PM PST, or 3PM PST to 7PM PST time frame? If so, which time frame?

Do you have any previous moderating or leadership experience? (leadership experience can refer to work, school, within the community, and things of that nature). If so, please elaborate:

What are your strengths?:

What are your weaknesses?:

Why should we pick you as a moderator (Detail what you have to offer if you are chosen to join the moderating team)?:

What is your favorite thread(s) on Onehallyu?:

Please be as thorough as possible while providing your answers, so that we can get a clear sense of you and your attributes. Be aware that any applicant that does not fully respond to any question on the application form will not be considered for hire. Good luck to everyone that applies, and we look forward to reading all of your applications.

If you are interested in applying for a position as a OneHallyu Junior Moderator, please PM your application to Nurse XIA with the title "Moderator Application" by September 5th, 2016 at 11:59PM PST

#2 StarShapedGummy

StarShapedGummy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,753 posts
  • LocationELRIS #1 Promoter on OH

Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:59 PM

Good luck to all applicants!

#3 StanSonSeungwanVocalLegend

StanSonSeungwanVocalLegend

SM PLS RED VELVET REALITY SHOW

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Applicants must demonstrate a sense of maturity and conduct themselves professionally (especially when communicating with users and other members of the staff).

looks like i failed 

#4 ToriTore

ToriTore

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Good luck to those who apply^^

#5 acupofgalaxy

acupofgalaxy

Your Favorite Chestnut

• PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:01 AM

I think I am the indicated. Vote for acupofgalaxy mod!

gret.gif

#6 Haru

Haru

Nation's First Love

• Events Team
  • 32,457 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:02 AM

Good luck applicants!

#7 SKETCH

SKETCH

haknyeon

• PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

omo good luck everyone! idt I'll apply I already had to quit moderating another forum cos of time restraints but I'll be rooting for anyone else who applies mHQJ4vK.gif

#8 Cerulyn

Cerulyn

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts
  • LocationNCT's Johnny has saved my life. He's cleared my cystic acne and I've lost 500 pounds.

(This includes having no previous infractions or disciplinary actions taken against your account).

Well

#9 Magearna

Magearna

~Wearin All Black Marshadow And I’m Holding That~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,460 posts
  • Location~Luhan's Flower Garden~

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:03 AM

Is that the reason why there are times when there are like no mods on? Because they all have to be European? That seems more problematic than beneficial~ :wth:

#10 Rene.

Rene.

β™‘NINI-CEPTIONβ™‘

• PipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationFlop threads.

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

Good luck to all applicants :ohbi:

work hard

:dave:

Spoiler

#11 ghostess

ghostess

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Location160824 // Winter Wonderland

well there goes my chance 

#12 Park Joy

Park Joy

Joysus Christ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

#13 ACER

ACER

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts
  • LocationπŸ’§πŸ’§Bottom Of Mariana Trench DoorπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’”β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’”=====π“žπ“π“” π“Ÿπ“€π“π“’π“—===== O-O 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖! 𝕋𝕨𝕠! π•†π•Ÿπ•–! O-O π•‚π•šπ•π• 𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯!

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:06 AM

I got banned from bashing thread so no for me :(

Also im very free :unsure:

Oh well good luck to you all  :rlytearpls:

#14 CrazyEnuff2Stay

CrazyEnuff2Stay

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts
  • LocationSurvived Exo Addiction and back on the streets.

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:06 AM (Edited by SmartEnuff2BringALifeVest, 16 August 2016 - 12:06 AM.)

"Applicants must demonstrate a sense of maturity and conduct themselves professionally"  People don't even trust me to be serious long enough in order to cross the street by myself in real life staf.gif

Support to those who are going for it

#15 Pineapple

Pineapple

The Goblin's Bride πŸ‘Ί

• 6,399 posts
  • LocationTeam Pineapple On Pizza

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:07 AM

Is that the reason why there are times when there are like no mods on? Because they all have to be European? That seems more problematic than beneficial~ :wth:

The times we are looking for have in the past been covered by those in European time zones, because they are well suited timing wise. We do also say "we will give consideration to those that are able/willing to actively moderate from 11 AM PST to 3PM PST, and 3 PM PST to 7 PM PST."

#16 twinkyβ˜†

twinkyβ˜†

F A N T A S Y

• 23,631 posts
  • LocationFar Far Away

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:08 AM

good luck to all applicants!

#17 ACER

ACER

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts
  • LocationπŸ’§πŸ’§Bottom Of Mariana Trench DoorπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’”β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ’”=====π“žπ“π“” π“Ÿπ“€π“π“’π“—===== O-O 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖! 𝕋𝕨𝕠! π•†π•Ÿπ•–! O-O π•‚π•šπ•π• 𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯!

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:08 AM

Β 

I think I am the indicated. Vote for acupofgalaxy mod!

Β 

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-0upTy...

Β 

I will be the first one to vote for you so that i don't get to see more of your threads!Β 

gretwfs.gif

#18 acupofgalaxy

acupofgalaxy

Your Favorite Chestnut

• PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:09 AM

I will be the first one to vote for you so that i don't get to see more of your threads!Β 

Β 

Β 

And so I could ban youΒ once and for all.

Β 

HmrDOuZ.gif

#19 ghostess

ghostess

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Location160824 // Winter Wonderland

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:12 AM

Β 

Β 

http://i.imgur.com/HmrDOuZ.gif...

Β 

14030957_1182886388398418_784677053_n.jp

#20 ACER

ACER

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:12 AM (Edited by ACER, 16 August 2016 - 12:22 AM.)

Β 

Β 

http://i.imgur.com/HmrDOuZ.gif...

Β 

Oh plz do if you can i will talk to shik about it!

ERsE3Iu.gif

Β 

Β 

I had to say it being the Mod is not that fun! that's why i respect you all the MODs and the Future MODs for it!

ERsE3Iu.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement

Up, Up and Away!