Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
deep blue miracle

Sales BLACKPINK Charts, Sales & Streams Thread

Just clearing things up since there have been a lot of confusion regarding PAK. First of all, I will count them weekly and not hourly (its a debate and some do count them hourly) but to me it does not hold as much meaning as a weekly PAK, which is harder to achieve. Counting hours is good because we can actually see how consistent the song is on the charts but this ranking changes everytime. You can be in PAK position for 3 hours and then fall next update and when some people count those as PAK, it creates confusion. With all this up and down, its better to count them weekly IMO.

Currently BP has 2 weekly Perfect allkill. First one happened yesterday (sunday) which was during their first week of promotions. They PAKed for 4 hours (13:30-17:30 KST), then they fell and rose again today (monday) which is the start of another week so we count them as two now. The second PAK lasted 2 hours (0:30-2:30 KST). They fell on monkey3 and olleh at 3:30 KST.

Hope this will help clear the air about how I counted the PAK ^^

Cool! You're doing a good job ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their streams increased a lot on Melon after Inki performances. I think they impressed the public a lot with those live stages. 

when are we gonna see more numbers for downloads or streams? :P i'm curious

Thursday 11AM KST

Their streams increased a lot on Melon after Inki performances. I think they impressed the public a lot with those live stages. 

This is the power of promotions. YG is really being clueless about it, its driving me crazy. Whistle is a hit, that is sure. But it could get so much bigger with more promotions...releasing dance practice videos would be a start. Having them promote on more music shows, not just inki and Mcountdown. Honestly BB went on Music core for MADE so I think he could make that kind of deal again, 3 shows is okay, they are a rookie group and should be everywhere. Sigh...

Did Boombayay actually did bad or what?

No. Just not doing as well as whistle but its doing good. The song is currently #3 on ichart, #12 on melon right now (enter top 10 during peak hours and peaked at #7 upon debut). I just dont have the data for other charts but Its actually rising after their Inkigayo performance.

Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife

No. Just not doing as well as whistle but its doing good. The song is currently #3 on ichart, #12 on melon right now (enter top 10 during peak hours and peaked at #7 upon debut). I just dont have the data for other charts.

Ahhh ok it's because I didn't see the date for the other charts I was like did it disappeared after the release or what? :lol:

Ahhh ok it's because I didn't see the date for the other charts I was like did it disappeared after the release or what? :lol:

Yeah its chart peaks, it peaked at #7 on Melon but I have no idea on how it did on other charts. We were kinda focused on whistle so nobody tracked it down, I will try to look it up tho.

Did Boombayay actually did bad or what?

It's hard to chart multiple songs. Only digital monsters like BB or IU can do that. BBY consistently in top 10 most charts is amazing in itself considering Whistle is #1. 

Gaon finally come out.

You work so fast OP. :chu: :chu:

Gaon finally come out.

You work so fast OP. :chu: :chu:

Np :smile:

---

PAK for today

14:30 KST

CqXB63nVUAEtNbR.jpg

No PAK at 15:30 KST since they fell on monkey3  :)

16:30 KST 

CqXdYllVMAAq3hT.jpg

17:30 KST

CqXrIzjVYAAwOd1.jpg

No PAK at 18:30 KST

19:30 KST

CqYGlxcUEAAleFH.jpg

20:30 KST

CqYUVvAVUAAb81f.jpg

21:30 KST

CqYiFitVMAAJimf.jpg

22:30 KST

CqYv0jZUsAAJFkb.jpg

Edited by HugeBoi Minos Wife

I've been waiting for this thread since day 1! Thank you for the updates & congrats to the girls for today's win on inkigayo + PAK~

Np, you can check the post above to see all the updates! :)

PAK for today (will post all of them in this post)

11:30 KST

CqbiOFoUkAA1pbJ.jpg

12:30 KST

Cqbv9FOXEAAjGol.jpg

20:30 KST

Cqdd1XEVUAAS6TH.jpg

21:30 KST

CqdrkVOUMAM5zVB.jpg

22:30 KST

Cqd5TA-UAAALRZJ.jpg

23:30 KST

CqeHB6kUIAAklCn.jpg