Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Izaya Orihara

The Best Dancer in Vixx? Your Opinion

I am actually shocked to see I memorized the members of Vixx as fast as I did. It took me like a month to remember who was who in Exo(Of course they do have double the members).

Anyway, I am watching them and trying to discern who is the best dancer in the group is?

Vocally, i can already tell Leo and ken are the best vocalist(though i actually prefer Ken's Voice)

But who is the actual Dancers of the group?

One thing about Vixx I like, in comparison to my favorite male group Exo is...all 6 boys can actually dance very well in my opinion(I am a trained dancer, so i tend to look at the dancers more than singers in groups) vs exo where i can certainly tell that this member(i.e. Chen, Suho, Baekyhun) is more singer than dancer.

(IN Exo, it is a well known fact Kai, Lay and a lesser extent Sehunnnie are the main/best dancers of the group)

Which is why I absolutely love the group because, Vixx actually seems to be in sync where there is no obvious bad/slow dancer.

1. So who are the Lead/Main dancers of the group...I am guessing it is probably N and Hyuk?

2. Who do you all think is the best dancers? My opinion is probably Ken and probably Hongbin :D

Yea, Hyuk and N are the main dancers and performance wise, they're def the standouts. Hands down the best dancers. Ravi is up there though.

Personally, I like Hyuk's dancing the most just bc he's really expressive in his moves and really precise. I really love dancers like that. 

Ken is a robot when it comes to dancing. Moves are stiff as hell.. But oh boy is he still fun to watch ;3

I think that N and Ravi are best and they will shine if they dance solo, but Leo is my favourite when they dance with group, I really like his style. And yes, N and Hyuk are the main dancers.

Their dancing together is so good, no one is stealing all the attention, they go together so well.

HA! I guessed right that N and Hyuk were the Main dancers :D

and i guess i haven't noticed Ken's robotic dancing yet because that boy is so hot so i just stare at his face lol :D
I am going to have to see some proof of his dancing :P

Hyuk and N are the main dancers and performance wise, they're def the standouts. Hands down the best dancers. Ravi is up there though.

Personally, I like Hyuk's dancing the most just bc he's really expressive in his moves and really precise. I really love dancers like that. N is right after him for me.

Ken is a robot when it comes to dancing. Moves are stiff as hell.. But oh boy is he still fun to watch ;3

N and then Hyuk

I think that N and Ravi are best and they will shine if they dance solo, but Leo is my favourite when they dance with group, I really like his style.

Their dancing together is so good, no one is stealing all the attention, they go together so well.

HA! I guessed right that N and Hyuk were the Main dancers :D

and i guess i haven't noticed Ken's robotic dancing yet because that boy is so hot so i just stare at his face lol :D

I am going to have to see some proof of his dancing :P

Well Ken didn't know how to dance until he was a trainee and the members have said that he's the slowest when it comes to picking up the dances but he executes the dances really well. Sometimes he is robotic but I think that's less to do with his skill and more to do with the choreo requiring those kind of robotic moves. I don't think he has as much innate ability as Hyuk and N but still, he's a good dancer and he improved alot.

actually N is considered the main dancer in that group/

but i honestly think Ravi is the better dancer.

i watched them during Mydol and Ravi is better imo.

I think N is astounding : he's the most versatile, very expressive, precise, consistent, graceful and powerful at the same time.

I want more dance solos from him.

LOL haha i just found this video of N, ken and Hong doing I got a boy lol

Yeah i can definitely see why N is the best dancer hah this is so cute lol

I think N is astounding : he's the most versatile, very expressive, precise, consistent, graceful and powerful at the same time.

I want more dance solos from him.

actually N is considered the main dancer in that group/

but i honestly think Ravi is the better dancer.

i watched them during Mydol and Ravi is better imo.

N of course

he's the best by far

Well Ken didn't know how to dance until he was a trainee and the members have said that he's the slowest when it comes to picking up the dances but he executes the dances really well. Sometimes he is robotic but I think that's less to do with his skill and more to do with the choreo requiring those kind of robotic moves. I don't think he has as much innate ability as Hyuk and N but still, he's a good dancer and he improved alot.

I think that N and Ravi are best and they will shine if they dance solo, but Leo is my favourite when they dance with group, I really like his style. And yes, N and Hyuk are the main dancers.

N and then Hyuk

For the lulz.

tumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo8_r1_250.pngtumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo4_250.giftumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo3_250.gif

tumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo7_r1_250.pngtumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo5_250.giftumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo2_250.gif

tumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo1_250.giftumblr_mvsutmdGF31r5a5gwo9_r1_250.png

N and Ravi are the best equally to me. N's style is more modern dance while Ravi is more Hip-hop based, so It's hard for me to choose the best between those two. Hyuk is good too

N is by far the best for me, I always like the ones with a modern or classic background more + I like his style of dancing + It always feels like he truly owns the choreography. 

Than it's a bit of tie between Hyuk and Ravi for me, Ravi makes really strong moves sometimes a bit too strong while Hyuk is more fluent in the moves he makes. Ravi is the better soloist though and is considered the second best dancer in VIXX. 

Than I would have to pick Leo, I like the way he dances and how expressive he is (his shoulders look sometimes a bit awkward but that's not sth he can help) 

+ I can't stop looking at his THIGHS and HANDS.  :ahmagah: