Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Winter Bear

BTS - Beyond The Scene - Official Thread - Map Of The Soul: 7

Favourite track on MOTS: 7?  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite track on MOTS: 7?

intermission... what if there will be BTS commenting something about concerts?

8 minutes ago, Augusto said:

intermission... what if there will be BTS commenting something about concerts?

that would be really nice and ideal!...however then it wouldn't be a real "intermission". i'm guessing bighit is giving it so people can take a break.

Posted (edited)

Big Hit had a great idea. Most of these concerts are still on my to-watch list, but judging from the tentative schedule adapted to my timezone, I'll only be able to watch the 3rd muster on the 18th and rewatch the Love Yourself in Seoul concert on the 19th 😞 (why do we have to sleep/eat/go to the bathroom/spend time with others...). I hope they keep them on the channel to legally watch them afterwards. 🤞

(As for me, I feel it'll be a massive emotional moment for all the things I missed - and I really do need an ARMY Bomb asap.)

Edited by chiyako92

Posted (edited)

Congrats with #PERSONA1Year guys! 🔥

Stream the Best Album of 2019 and also stream MOTS:7 :happy:

Edited by Augusto

Posted (edited)

Edited by Augusto

Posted (edited)

The special edition light stick looks slick and smooth (and expensive as hell), but quite different from the existing one. I think that having same looking lightsticks make us feel closer to each other. I'm kinda interested anyway since I want 2020 to be the year I finally get my ARMY Bomb.

Edited by chiyako92
GRAMMAR!
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, chiyako92 said:

The special edition light stick looks slick and smooth (and expensive as hell), but quite different from the existing one. I think that having same looking lightsticks make us feel closer to each other. I'm kinda interested anyway since I want 2020 to be the year I finally get my ARMY Bomb.

Same 😭 But if this is special edition, I don't know if I should just wait for Ver.4 instead.

I still have the very first light stick. OG Army bomb. I keep saying i'm going to buy the new version but never do. And then a new one come out lol. I also don't know if i should buy this one or wait again XD